Thread: Delay in start of Fairytale WE?

Delay in start of Fairytale WE?

Are other players experiencing a delay in start of Fairytale WE? I did get MBG (later than usual) but I only see "TBA" for WE..
    Appreciate a reason for this delay...thanks!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Hi Kat!!!! Same here so I entered just two. The MBG I won her with no duds maybe they did that because of yesterdays no quest day
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Hi Kat!!!! Same here so I entered just two. The MBG I won her with no duds maybe they did that because of yesterdays no quest day
    Hiya Barcbar, I got 5/6 duds, but Deffo less than usual...let me know if you actually get a credit in WE ranking when your gals finish...Ta loads!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Its not counting scores so rake a screen shot of wins
    Bummer bummer bummer
    If its like ither screw ups
    It wont be fixed till Monday so man o man what to do???
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Did the event start at the same time for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Are other players experiencing a delay in start of Fairytale WE? I did get MBG (later than usual) but I only see "TBA" for WE..
    Appreciate a reason for this delay...thanks!
    My event started about 6-10 hours ago, although I have played since it started and have A+ I'm not even close to the first 200? I have finished at least as Queen the last 6 events so I'm really confused? Do I really need use even more diamonds to even have the smallets chanche to finish as Queen? Please help me with some answers😢

My event started about 2 hours ago

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBoss View Post
    My event started about 6-10 hours ago, although I have played since it started and have A+ I'm not even close to the first 200? I have finished at least as Queen the last 6 events so I'm really confused? Do I really need use even more diamonds to even have the smallets chanche to finish as Queen? Please help me with some answers��
    As the event started at the same time for all, no one is at a disadvantage. If you are finding that your placement is somewhat lower than normal, I think that's more down to players entering multiple girls or doubling points because they think it will help them as the event started late. Or as its a popular event players just want to do better especially for the prizes. So no one can really advise you either way, this will have to be your choice.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"