Thread: Tapping floating objects in points event

Tapping floating objects in points event

I know I am not the only one having trouble tapping the floating objects. And it is really hard to tap them when I have gotten the occasional banner.

They are usually not this hard to tap.

I thought it was just me, but several people have said they thought they were the only ones having trouble.

I also know that posting this won't change anything. I only did it so everyone would know we are all in the same boat.

And it feels as if it is sinking a bit more every day.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Longtime Tapper
    I do have the same problem!
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    We have had the same problem with many floating objects. There is nothing wrong with them just awkward to tap. Zoom in and it will make it easier.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I think I may have cracked my screen trying to tap those buggers! It finally works about every 3rd or 4th tap (taps becoming more frantic and intense in pressure with each attempt). Come on man!! My fingertips are sore. Can the floaters be a bit larger or easier to tap... Please???
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

I agree with DA. Floaties have always been awkward to tap and zooming in seems to alleviate the problem somewhat. This time around, may be the size and the shape of the object makes it even more awkward to tap. -CB

Hehehe, I am going to take the opposite experience. These wheels are made for tapping. If you relax and focus to hit the dead centre of the circle, you are bound to have success. By trying to go too fast during a banner, you miss the target. Result - frustration.

On the other hand, you all have summer and I have winter. Perhaps the temperature of your finger plays a role when interacting with the screen of your device. i don't know, but it is a thought.

Just saying that I am not struggling with the wheels. There have been other floating sea creatures in the past that was far more tricky to tap.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 162
Size:  11.8 KB

ya... I'm flushing the floaters. I can't see the middle of them to aim. My device is too small and my eyes are too blurry. My fingers are too uncoordinated... Whatever the reason... Frustration. I don't need it. I don't want it!!

Ha ha ha ! Y'all have fun with that though! I'm just floating in the shallow end of the leaderboards hoping to finish the side quests. lol. I'm not spinning my wheels or boosts tapping these tiny itty bitty thingy ma jjngys ..

Blue is right tho.. Beach balls were harder to tap!
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

Has anyone else noticed that wheels are floating around, but versus asks to tap floating mirrors?

I'm also needing to zoom in and tap repeatedly to register the tap.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Yes, but at this point I'm just glad the game is still running . -CB

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that wheels are floating around, but versus asks to tap floating mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    I know I am not the only one having trouble tapping the floating objects. And it is really hard to tap them when I have gotten the occasional banner.

They are usually not this hard to tap.

I thought it was just me, but several people have said they thought they were the only ones having trouble.

I also know that posting this won't change anything. I only did it so everyone would know we are all in the same boat.

And it feels as if it is sinking a bit more every day.
    Yep, I too have been having same problem & have also been noticing it being difficult to tap those miserable little floaters from time to time in past events, but just chocked it up to my device (old, small with an already cracked screen). So, its interesting to hear that it's not just me! Almost wish that it was just me, because since it's not means that this could just be 1 more additional "glitch" set in place to push annoyed players closer towards abandoning the game before it abandons us.

For me, its alway the perfectly ROUND floaters that are the hardest to tap

On an iPhone like I use, the floaters are always tricky, but sometimes more so than others. These wheels were on the challenging side for me, even when I zoomed in.

On these quests, you always are tapping a floating object to collect other objects that give the points.
    Cannoncrusher guild leader.

Just a tiny quester.