Thread: Monster scores 🤔

Monster scores 🤔

Dear players
    How can someone gain a score of 1400 points in one hour?
    And this battle after battle. A whole day long.
    Is that still normal ?
    I have seen this with a player from the Belgium dragons.
    Are there any players who noticed that?
    A ticket has been prepared for PG
    One player who scores almost 8000 points in one day.
    Is That strong off is that ......
    Thanks
    Wiz leader off the dutchfleet

These numbers are quite normal for TOP players of TOP guilds.
    Contract Pirate

I find that hard to believe. If only 10 players in a top team scored 8,000 points in a day that would be 80,000 points for the team and that sort of score has only been done once which I think was a one off effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty7503z View Post
    I find that hard to believe. If only 10 players in a top team scored 8,000 points in a day that would be 80,000 points for the team and that sort of score has only been done once which I think was a one off effort.
    It is true what Pink said. And not everyone in a top guild is necessarily a top player. In our guild, some of the newer players also get a chance to play in our top team in order for them to build up their fleets.

Those who have been playing for years have a lot of ships and a lot of weapons and have learnt some fantastic techniques to maximise on banners.

After round 17 the highest score supplied is 46546 which equates to an average of 2738 per round. So if top players are scoring "1400" points in a battle what is everyone else doing.

The only answer I can think of is that these super players are finding battles so easy that they do not have to try very hard.

Monty is not the team That score That points ,is one player That make 8000 points in one day .

I understand what you said. PP said that it is normal for top players to score that many points and I am saying that if each player can score 8000 points then team totals would be many times higher than they are.

I understand what you said. PP said that it is normal for top players to score that many points and I am saying that if each player can score 8000 points then team totals would be many times higher than they are.
    It's not normal that a player score that high. If that were normal all of us did that, but it's real and doable, a few top players can do that.
    Months ago, a player scored 300 points in one battle and that was high, also people think they are cheating, now things are different
    A player with 1000+ ships, preloaded with cannons and hulls, so don't need to load/unload, also with 150 or more ruby decos, (that's 1000 rubies / week). Also if got a bonus points banner each round. This event I have just a few of bonus point banners, but at other events have up to 3 in the same battle.

Also I think PG in the past has controlled cheaters, personally think that now there aren't many of them.
    Sometimes Member, sometimes officer, leader or member at Dolphins_U35 guild, or wandering between guilds

Monty
    My suspicion was correct, PG has investigated and taken appropriate action. Cheaters must disappear��

Yes, we saw over 700 points in first ten minutes from a player...very suspect
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardje View Post
    Dear players
    How can someone gain a score of 1400 points in one hour?
    And this battle after battle. A whole day long.
    Is that still normal ?
    I have seen this with a player from the Belgium dragons.
    Are there any players who noticed that?
    A ticket has been prepared for PG
    One player who scores almost 8000 points in one day.
    Is That strong off is that ......
    Thanks
    Wiz leader off the dutchfleet
    1400 points in one hour?? Match after match?? I am not impressed. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardje View Post
    Monty
    My suspicion was correct, PG has investigated and taken appropriate action. Cheaters must disappear��
    Is that cheater still around? Has he or she changed game name? Does he or she still in the same guild?
    PG has banned many players in the past but couldn't prevent them from playing the game again with different game name.

It is not normal if you put humanly limitations into calculations