Thread: Monster scores 🤔

Monster scores 🤔

Dear players
    How can someone gain a score of 1400 points in one hour?
    And this battle after battle. A whole day long.
    Is that still normal ?
    I have seen this with a player from the Belgium dragons.
    Are there any players who noticed that?
    A ticket has been prepared for PG
    One player who scores almost 8000 points in one day.
    Is That strong off is that ......
    Thanks
    Wiz leader off the dutchfleet

These numbers are quite normal for TOP players of TOP guilds.
    Contract Pirate

I find that hard to believe. If only 10 players in a top team scored 8,000 points in a day that would be 80,000 points for the team and that sort of score has only been done once which I think was a one off effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty7503z View Post
    I find that hard to believe. If only 10 players in a top team scored 8,000 points in a day that would be 80,000 points for the team and that sort of score has only been done once which I think was a one off effort.
    It is true what Pink said. And not everyone in a top guild is necessarily a top player. In our guild, some of the newer players also get a chance to play in our top team in order for them to build up their fleets.

Those who have been playing for years have a lot of ships and a lot of weapons and have learnt some fantastic techniques to maximise on banners.

After round 17 the highest score supplied is 46546 which equates to an average of 2738 per round. So if top players are scoring "1400" points in a battle what is everyone else doing.

The only answer I can think of is that these super players are finding battles so easy that they do not have to try very hard.

Monty is not the team That score That points ,is one player That make 8000 points in one day .

I understand what you said. PP said that it is normal for top players to score that many points and I am saying that if each player can score 8000 points then team totals would be many times higher than they are.

I understand what you said. PP said that it is normal for top players to score that many points and I am saying that if each player can score 8000 points then team totals would be many times higher than they are.
    It's not normal that a player score that high. If that were normal all of us did that, but it's real and doable, a few top players can do that.
    Months ago, a player scored 300 points in one battle and that was high, also people think they are cheating, now things are different
    A player with 1000+ ships, preloaded with cannons and hulls, so don't need to load/unload, also with 150 or more ruby decos, (that's 1000 rubies / week). Also if got a bonus points banner each round. This event I have just a few of bonus point banners, but at other events have up to 3 in the same battle.

Also I think PG in the past has controlled cheaters, personally think that now there aren't many of them.
    Sometimes Member, sometimes officer, leader or member at Dolphins_U35 guild, or wandering between guilds

Monty
    My suspicion was correct, PG has investigated and taken appropriate action. Cheaters must disappear��

Yes, we saw over 700 points in first ten minutes from a player...very suspect
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardje View Post
    Dear players
    How can someone gain a score of 1400 points in one hour?
    And this battle after battle. A whole day long.
    Is that still normal ?
    I have seen this with a player from the Belgium dragons.
    Are there any players who noticed that?
    A ticket has been prepared for PG
    One player who scores almost 8000 points in one day.
    Is That strong off is that ......
    Thanks
    Wiz leader off the dutchfleet
    1400 points in one hour?? Match after match?? I am not impressed. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardje View Post
    Monty
    My suspicion was correct, PG has investigated and taken appropriate action. Cheaters must disappear��
    Is that cheater still around? Has he or she changed game name? Does he or she still in the same guild?
    PG has banned many players in the past but couldn't prevent them from playing the game again with different game name.

It is not normal if you put humanly limitations into calculations

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannetteH View Post
    It is true what Pink said. And not everyone in a top guild is necessarily a top player. In our guild, some of the newer players also get a chance to play in our top team in order for them to build up their fleets.

Those who have been playing for years have a lot of ships and a lot of weapons and have learnt some fantastic techniques to maximise on banners.
    It is very true that in top guild it isn't all players who are great counters. However, i never believed in a honest way to count tonnes of points even using banners. Banners are occasional and don't last long. So the number of points are limited. By the way, having tonnes of ships is irrelevant when you play with rubies.

However, yes, it is possible to count lot of points if you have a fast device, using lot of rubies and you are quick a tapper. But how many ships can you get in 60 minutes or 3600 sec?

Players don't agree with the numbers but it is a mathematical problem and if you use maths, you can figure out by yourself knowing the following:

- 4x and 3x banners are often followed by a 3x and 2x banners AND
    - no players get non-stop banners
    - each battle is taking a minimum of sec depending on your device and PG server
    - the system takes more time to win when the opponent is bigger ( example, it takes longer to win a 25 rubies repair than a 5 rubies repairs
    - nobody is getting non-stop banners
    - after a while, there is a sort of lagging when you use only rubies to fight

So, how many points, I don't know the exact answer but for me i Have some doubt over 1000 points an hour.

However looking at the numbers of players using tonnes of rubies, weekend after weekend, i wonder if there is not another unknown way of cheating.
    Last edited by Damedesetoiles; 07-22-17 at 08:51 AM.
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    These numbers are quite normal for TOP players of TOP guilds.
    Pink is always CORRECT!

Everyone, please see screen shot below. This is a screenshot of Bufalo (when he used to play for the Darkwings). During 1 round, just 1 round of a TPC Guild Battle he's capable of putting up anywhere from 1,500 - 2,000 points. (Bufalo, I hope you don't mind using you as a "legitimate" example of hard, fair play.)

Name:  Gustavo's Score 1836.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  94.9 KB

This is one of the many, many high scores that he posts on a round-to-round basis. Too be honest with you, there are several other players who I've seen post legitimate scores like Bufalo's and, in some cases, higher!!!!

This doesn't mean that ALL high scores are legitimate. However, keep in mind that at this late stage of TPC, there are a LOT of players out there capable of putting up gimungous scores. I hope this serves to educate those who asked.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

30 battles a minute....
    I am lucky to get 3...with a banner, maybe 6. Must just be that I have a slow device

And no, I do not want to hear a bunch of math examples in response.
    There are honest players and there are dishonest players.

Keep in mind that Gotta's picture shows round 20 which is a 2 hr battle. Still very impressive and the points could have been scored in an hour, even though the round was longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Damedesetoiles View Post
    It is very true that in top guild it isn't all players who are great counters. However, i never believed in a honest way to count tonnes of points even using banners. Banners are occasional and don't last long. So the number of points are limited. By the way, having tonnes of ships is irrelevant when you play with rubies.

However, yes, it is possible to count lot of points if you have a fast device, using lot of rubies and you are quick a tapper. But how many ships can you get in 60 minutes or 3600 sec?

Players don't agree with the numbers but it is a mathematical problem and if you use maths, you can figure out by yourself knowing the following:

- 4x and 3x banners are often followed by a 3x and 2x banners AND
    - no players get non-stop banners
    - each battle is taking a minimum of sec depending on your device and PG server
    - the system takes more time to win when the opponent is bigger ( example, it takes longer to win a 25 rubies repair than a 5 rubies repairs
    - nobody is getting non-stop banners
    - after a while, there is a sort of lagging when you use only rubies to fight

So, how many points, I don't know the exact answer but for me i Have some doubt over 1000 points an hour.

However looking at the numbers of players using tonnes of rubies, weekend after weekend, i wonder if there is not another unknown way of cheating.
    Well calculated and well said my friend! There is always math involved when designing a game

Good point, Blue....
    But we have seen those scores in an hour and we have seen those scores in even less than an hour.
    I was not trying to say that player on that team was dishonest....just stating that there is dishonesty in every game, unfortunately. We have all seen it and I think PG tries to ensure as fair a game as possible.

I just enjoy playing in a guild where that is unthought of and totally unnecessary anyway. We are stress free and happy.