Thread: Dolphins

Dolphins

The dolphins and whales idea was a good idea but I have only seen 7 dolphins and no whales since I update my game.

Whales and dolphins seem to visit different people at different rates. Do you have Pirate or Mystery cove in your game? I get more dolphins in Mystery and Pirate coves than main cove. Once I go to Mystery and Pirate coves and clear all the dolphins from them, whales show up in the main cove.

Yesterday I received a sapphire and coins from a whale, which is no great prize. The day before a whale gave me a ruby.

Good luck with them.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I've often noticed the dolphin and whale population grows during activity versus. Maybe they like to show up when we are busy tapping floating objects? Has anyone considered dolphins and whales don't like to be tapped? ��
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

I am sure they don't like to be tapped, but if they show up in my cove, I tap away!
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    I've often noticed the dolphin and whale population grows during activity versus. Maybe they like to show up when we are busy tapping floating objects? Has anyone considered dolphins and whales don't like to be tapped? ��
    Yeah I've noticed the same thing. Always annoys me that there are so many dolphins available when I need to use the energy for the event floaters! Even worse is that whales which are extremely few & far between always show up then too! Ah, choices, choices, choices!

I too have also been noticing the steady decline of the dolphins between events. Even when I visit the other coves in a futile attempt to replenish coins after a MM spin event, there seems to be less & less there each time. It's been getting so bad that I often have difficulty finding even 2 of 'em to complete a required step in a quest, which used to be the easiest part! Oh well, my conspiracy theorist mind has me thinking that its just 1 more step in the game plan to turn players off so that by the time they shut off the lights for good, there'll be nobody left to even notice!