Thread: Asgard Shipwright Question

Asgard Shipwright Question

This may be a stupid question, so feel free to toss tomatos. Plus, I also searched about 7 threads regarding Asgard and couldn't find this specific answser (so don't think I'm spamming the forum with another useless thread).

If I actually spend the 449 rubies to open the Asgard Shipwright, EXACTLY how many coins will that provide (fully upgraded) when collected and how often is the collection?

I know that it doesn't pay rubies, but is the coin payout worth the expenditure of rubies? I've also got one tree stuck behind it and I can't chop it, even if I zoom out. Although that's not my justification for spending 449 rubies.

(I'll bet $10 that my buddy Blue will be the first to answer, if she's awake.)
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Hi gotta

9.64 million coins every 8 hours......fully upgraded
    If it is not yours don't take it.......If it is not true don't say it.......If it is not right don't do it.

Name:  IMG_4830.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  99.2 KB

Agree with Golf on total. My collection is every 4 hrs, if that makes a difference.
    I wouldn't spend that many rubies now, since it doesn't pay rubies. Maybe you have other merchants for sale that pay more?

Is in far left corner of my cove, and I can't chop those trees behind it. Neither can I bribe a ship there. Think it is my iPad?
    Last edited by T1deF4n; 06-15-17 at 10:53 PM.
    Officer, CoastBusters
    "There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

Buddy Blue was asleep sorry. No, I have not heard of a good reason yet to pay that high a price for the Asgard Shipwright. Mine will stay unbuilt forever. It is still a sore point that I finished everything in time and did not get the components to built it. The ticket I filed about it was not as favorably answered as some I read about in the Asgard threads.

I actually did the Asgard Shipwrights. Coin totals above are correct. I wonder if it cost me that many rubies? If it did, no wonder I never have rubies! I can't remember spending that many on it!

Tide, I have a group of trees in that corner of my cove that I cannot chop. If I tap on them I am immediately taken to my boat house and see my list of ships. No bribing pirates or tapping dolphins if they show up close to that spot.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post

Tide, I have a group of trees in that corner of my cove that I cannot chop. If I tap on them I am immediately taken to my boat house and see my list of ships. No bribing pirates or tapping dolphins if they show up close to that spot.
    Same here
    leader of Awesomenesss

I am able to move the Shipwright to different locations.

Name:  IMG_1225.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  127.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1226.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  123.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1227.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  114.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1228.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  118.3 KB
    If it is not yours don't take it.......If it is not true don't say it.......If it is not right don't do it.

Presumably that happens if you have actioned it as mine will not move.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty7503z View Post
    Presumably that happens if you have actioned it as mine will not move.
    What does actioned it mean?

Golf, T1de, SC and Tardy Blue:

Thank you for your responses! I thought as much, but it's better that I ask the authorities than miss out on something.

Mira & Monty:

Thank you for adding your posts as well!

T1de:

I was thinking about you last weekend and was remembering those early (2014) World Events in SP. I miss those days. My kids were walking around with the Pocket Gems shirts that Wilsooon sent me for breaking 3 Billion points on the Billionaire Bandit/Scoring event and I got nostalgic thinking about the early power players like yourself, Grave Digger, Widget, etc.
    Last edited by igotahavit; 06-16-17 at 08:39 PM.

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfandBingo View Post
    What does actioned it mean?
    Opened so that you can collect from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty7503z View Post
    Opened so that you can collect from it.
    ??? I still don't understand what that term "actions X it" means. What do you mean by "opened it so that you can collect from it"? Doesn't shaking or tapping allow you to collect? Just curious as I don't have that building & don't recall ever seeing the option to buy it. Was it part of the Asgard quests? Because I did complete Asgard.

Quote Originally Posted by mira1958 View Post
    Same here
    I have that same problem too! Very strange?! Also annoying!

Me "two, three, four" lol...I've tried coming at that patch of trees from different angles, zoomed in, etc and it remains...frustrating lol

For those who are looking for ir, the Asgard Shipwright is in the main cove on some of the small islands. It is unbuilt, or un-actioned untill you craft it. Then you will be able to move it around in your cove like Tide and GolfandBingo are able to do. Untill such time, on the little island it will stay, unbuilt.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  20.9 KB

This is what is required to get it.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  20.7 KB

Name:  IMG_9432.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  20.0 KB

I got the Asgard Shipwrights a long time ago.
    Mine also moves, it is fully upgraded
    Leader Of ARCS

Mira & SC:

Could you share with us a picture of your "tree area" that when you tap them it takes you to your boat house? Please? Thanks.

igota, my pic above is from farthest left in cove. Can see big tree with roots around a pond. If you tap it, Jack has a message about Paratoan.
    If you try to chop trees on corner (behind my Shipwright) or tap water close by, it instantly opens your dock. Surprise! :P

(And I moved Shipwright there to get it out the way. Was so tall)
    Last edited by T1deF4n; 06-17-17 at 10:21 PM.

Name:  IMG_7734[1].jpg
Views: 77
Size:  20.3 KB

Name:  IMG_7733[1].jpg
Views: 78
Size:  20.9 KB

It is the little clump of trees immediately to the left of the Whale Watcher. Tap them and it opens the boat dock.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

[QUOTE=igotahavit;632308]This may be a stupid question, so feel free to toss tomatos. Plus, I also searched about 7 threads regarding Asgard and couldn't find this specific answser (so don't think I'm spamming the forum with another useless thread).

If I actually spend the 449 rubies to open the Asgard Shipwright, EXACTLY how many coins will that provide (fully upgraded) when collected and how often is the collection?

I know that it doesn't pay rubies, but is the coin payout worth the expenditure of rubies? I've also got one tree stuck behind it and I can't chop it, even if I zoom out. Although that's not my justification for spending 449 rubies.

Just curious, how many coins would the payout have to be to make it worth that many reds?
    Nothing ventured....

I just caught a floatie in the spot that triggers the trip to the boat house:

Name:  IMG_7758[1].jpg
Views: 71
Size:  20.0 KB

Tapping the tea pot lead immediately to this screen:

Name:  IMG_7759[1].jpg
Views: 69
Size:  20.4 KB

It drove me crazy at first, until one day I mentioned it in game chat, and astodd told me I would not be able to chop those trees. He said it was a known glitch. I had tried many times, with the same results. And you know what they say about doing the same thing over and over! I put the Whale Watcher there and started ignoring the clump of trees.

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I guess some glitches are for some......while others are for others
    I do not have any trees to tap there
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GolfandBingo; 06-18-17 at 06:58 AM.

Took some maneuvering to finish trees there 5 years ago. But for most players, tapping the far top left area will take you to your ship list.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

I kind of like it! Don't have to swipe all the way back to the right for ship dock when needed!

Call me lazy...

Like the avatar Giraffe!
    Tight is tight and too tight is broken.

Officer of Warrior Family

Quote Originally Posted by mountainmugs View Post
    I kind of like it! Don't have to swipe all the way back to the right for ship dock when needed!

Call me lazy...

Like the avatar Giraffe!
    Lol...you finally saw it
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.