Thread: Looking for Feedback on Once a Month Guilds

Cool Looking for Feedback on Once a Month Guilds

There are super guilds who fight hard all the time for the best prizes, what about once a month guilds with players who fight hard once a month???
    I am burnt out and really getting frustrated with PG pounding on guild war after guild war

So I am looking for interest or feedback on an idea and how many players are interested in fighting hard once a month and skip the rest of the guild battles as a way to continue with this game without the pressure of participating in guild battles all the time.
    rankings really don't matter

As far as scheduling I was thinking, pick one guild battle once a month that does not involve holiday weekends that everyone agrees on

Just looking for a resolution since this game is no longer fun, more of a chore than a game

Please post opinions on my idea, thx
    Last edited by Diamond; 05-18-17 at 10:09 AM.

If you do not like guild battles anymore, you should probably just leave the guild you are in like I did instead of thinking of ways to continue. It does not look like anyone is interested in your idea.

I don't think it is that no one is interested. I think we have all realized that PG will not change anything and we have all expressed our opinions many times over.

I left the only guild I ever wanted to be in to go to a sister guild. Supposedly a 'relaxed' guild. And I have been building it up with wonderful people. Making new friends. Still trying to fill it. And I am having FUN doing it.

I plan to keep having fun and trying to fill my new guild until they pull the plug.

And I have set new personal bests in guild battle points since joining the 'relaxed' guild.

We might as well make the best of the situation. Play or don't play. Post or don't post. Have fun if you are having fun. Stop playing if you are not having fun.

It is all about choices. We can all make the choice that suits us best when it comes to TPC. And respect one another for whatever choice we make.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I agree. Well said SuperComp

Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    I don't think it is that no one is interested. I think we have all realized that PG will not change anything and we have all expressed our opinions many times over.

I left the only guild I ever wanted to be in to go to a sister guild. Supposedly a 'relaxed' guild. And I have been building it up with wonderful people. Making new friends. Still trying to fill it. And I am having FUN doing it.

I plan to keep having fun and trying to fill my new guild until they pull the plug.

And I have set new personal bests in guild battle points since joining the 'relaxed' guild.

We might as well make the best of the situation. Play or don't play. Post or don't post. Have fun if you are having fun. Stop playing if you are not having fun.

It is all about choices. We can all make the choice that suits us best when it comes to TPC. And respect one another for whatever choice we make.

My thing is, what if PG "pulls the plug" and it doesn't go gentle into that good night. That would be funny. That would be typical PG. LMAO.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post

So very well said. A round of applause coming your way.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    There are super guilds who fight hard all the time for the best prizes, what about once a month guilds with players who fight hard once a month???
    I am burnt out and really getting frustrated with PG pounding on guild war after guild war

So I am looking for interest or feedback on an idea and how many players are interested in fighting hard once a month and skip the rest of the guild battles as a way to continue with this game without the pressure of participating in guild battles all the time.
    rankings really don't matter

As far as scheduling I was thinking, pick one guild battle once a month that does not involve holiday weekends that everyone agrees on

Just looking for a resolution since this game is no longer fun, more of a chore than a game

Please post opinions on my idea, thx
    Diamond why not prearrange joining a top ship winning guild once a month. All top guilds have players that want a break or go on holidays. You could play as crazy as you want. You would meet new players. I have only been out of TPCELITE a small number of times. I always come back refreshed . And I enjoyed every minute of it. Just a thought for you. I am MarMack officer of TPCELITE