Thread: Billionaire Bandits Anniversary

Billionaire Bandits Anniversary

On the week of the anniversary of the original Billionaire Bandits, I would just like to give a shout out to the original trailblazers who achieved BB status with me on 5/11/2015:

Widget - Brother, my brother, wherever you are, I miss you and still respect the climb we made.

Dr. Tammy - What can I say . . . The Duchess of SP. You're the best!

And to all of the Billionaire Bandits (double, triple and quad) who ascended to those heights - Congratulations brothers and sisters! I'm popping the cork and toasting you! You'll all go down in the HOF of SP.

Special mention to Grave Digger, who was the first to 500M.

The BB events were without a doubt the best part of SP and the forum.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Intrepid Explorer
    Oh, those were the days. At first it was an impossible task just reaching the half way mark. Slowly, slowly it became easier though not without some hitches. Like going to bed sure you had secured a top five place only to wake up the next day to find others had passed you.

I loved reading the postings on the forum and the encouragement that was freely given. It was an amazing time and I would still be playing if those weekend challenges had not stopped.

It was always fun to watch and then finally complete that bandit run. It was great to see someone do it for the first time and cheer them on. I do miss that interaction. Congrats to all who made it!
    Level 117 just in time.

Longtime Tapper
    Woohoo Bandits Anniversary!
    Woohoo 4 BBs!
    Woohoo 3 BBs!
    Woohoo 2 BBs!
    Woohoo 1 BBs!
    Woohoo those who tried but never quite made it!

I miss my woohooing!

Intrepid Explorer
    And you were one of the best at woohooing. Oh my are we creating a whole new language here. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosgrove View Post
    It was always fun to watch and then finally complete that bandit run. It was great to see someone do it for the first time and cheer them on. I do miss that interaction. Congrats to all who made it!
    Cossie:

You know what, all the achievements aside (no offense to the others who excelled and set records as well), but the warm spot for me was watching those like you and Kiwi, who felt they couldn't do it and DID!

If I could have traded my 2BB and 3BB for just one more like you guys, I would have done it gladly.

That's really what the BB was all about - overcoming. Can over Can't.

You guys are great!

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Woohoo Bandits Anniversary!
    Woohoo 4 BBs!
    Woohoo 3 BBs!
    Woohoo 2 BBs!
    Woohoo 1 BBs!
    Woohoo those who tried but never quite made it!

I miss my woohooing!
    Pips:

Alright, okay, settle down . . . .

WOOHOO!

Quote Originally Posted by KIWICANUCK View Post
    And you were one of the best at woohooing. Oh my are we creating a whole new language here. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kiwi:

How are you my dear? How's your health? Good, I hope.

Here's to one of the iron women of the Billionaire Bandits, I salute you!

I don't even think the word "can't" is even in your dictionary. I don't believe there's isn't anything you "can't" do.

WOOHOO!

Intrepid Explorer
    Thanks for those kind words Gotta. I have been keeping very well and have been busy with grandchildren and at this time of the year gardening. It is amazing how much more time I have now with not playing SP and I have not loaded any other games as yet.

I have followed with interest others comments on different games but the urge to venture out to try another one has not yet hit me. Maybe this winter I may look around.

Reading is still one of my main pleasures and I am looking to beat last years total of 168 books. Out of necessity I have them all logged on a spread sheet by title, author, series, number in that series and the year I read it. It makes for interesting reading.

I am going camping this summer with family and it is up north in bear country. Should be interesting. I have to start riding my bike as the grandchildren want Nana to come on trips around the Provincial Park with them. I may need a spa holiday when I get back.

I hope all is well with all forum members and enjoy the long awaited summer. To those down under wrap up warm and stay dry.

Kaniki
    Try the Robert Jordan -Wheel of time series. It is a 15 book series and each book is massive. Good reading but will not help you with your more than 168 target.

Edit
    Unless of course you say each book equals 5 normal ones. he heee
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 05-20-17 at 05:49 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Reading is still one of my main pleasures and I am looking to beat last years total of 168 books. Out of necessity I have them all logged on a spread sheet by title, author, series, number in that series and the year I read it. It makes for interesting reading.

I love to to read also. I don't keep a list as if I start it again, I usually don't remember it and then just enjoy it again! I do read a lot on my iPad. I installed the Kindle app. Get tons of free books from BookBub and instafreebie. With instafreebie you usually have to sign up for their newsletter, but you can unsubscribe at anytime. Most authors give away free books at some point.
    Have fun camping.

KIwiw,

I had a similar spreadsheet. I recently imported it all to the GoodReads website. Lets me check it when I am away from home.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    KIwiw,

I had a similar spreadsheet. I recently imported it all to the GoodReads website. Lets me check it when I am away from home.
    Prof how lovely to hear from you.
    It is good to know that you are still about some of the time.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Thanks for the books comments and apps. I read mainly books from the library on my IPAD. I am on an email list from our major book selling company and each week they put out a list of new releases. I then go into the library and place them on hold. This way I do not have to wait too long. I always have around thirty books on hold and they trickle in when available. A couple of times it is a case of do not call me I need to read as a host of books that came in at the same time.

SE I am not into fantasy books but I did check out the author you recommended. I am working my way tnrough a host of writers trying to read all that they have published and can just check out any new ones that come up. All uptodate with David Baldacci, John Grisham, Steve Berry, Brad Meltzer, Lee Child just to name a small few.

When I retired I signed up for Netflix however I have not watched as many as I thought I would. Oh well, there are only a certain amount of hours in a day and with the purchase of my Fitbit walking has now been added to my list of daily must do's.

Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    Dr. Tammy - What can I say . . . The Duchess of SP. You're the best!

The BB events were without a doubt the best part of SP and the forum.
    Thanks, gota! This game was a lot of fun, but the forum was thee best! The events (especially BB) were a lot of fun, but I definately have more free time now! I very much enjoyed the commeraderie and support we all gave each other and the friendships that have come from this forum. Gota, you have added a lot to this forum in brotherhood, attention to detail, and stats keeping. Not everyone may have agreed with your opinions, but you sure kept things lively! Keep posting!

Hi everyone! Happy summer!
    Level 117