Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 53rd Guild Battle event as it is happening - April 21, 2017

Hi Blue,
    only to let you know that the game server stats from our board are not correct. Please see the picture here:Name:  IMG_0554.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  98.1 KB
    cheers
    Heiko

I must say I enjoyed watching teams Oneeyed_willie and 501st. I imagined it was a fun weekend for all.
    Congratulations to both guilds on your new ship and prizes. It must be a record for closest match played.

Padisha - TPCELITE officer.

I think their is a possibility that both Oneeyed_Willie and 501st received a top ship due to slow server upgrades. If this is the case, I hope the rewards stay that way as I believe that both deserve it.

The picture I saw had the 501st up by nine points. 41,312 to 41,303. I tried to post it but it was upside down.

Someone from the 501st will post one, I am sure.
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 04-24-17 at 10:43 PM.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

This is true too. But we detected where the error is coming from that the server doesn't have recognized all the scores from our players.
    Some of our team members have done screenshots with the total points and the points fom our team members. All games were finished.
    In these scores where we were 3rd not all the points from the team were recognized by the server. Where we finished 2nd all players have a greater high score. This is the simple explanation.
    To say it in this way in these days where we have options of real time synchronization it is shame that we have such issues.
    I hope that both of our guilds get the ship. At least for OneEyed_Willie I can say that only some of our players have received the top ship and some of our players havn't.
    Last edited by andersha; 04-24-17 at 11:30 PM.

Before I post the final comparison list, there is another observation I want to make. This is with regards to missing points, points that somehow never made it to the server.

I have become aware that sometimes others see my points scored and my guild's points different to what I see. I also keep record of my cumulative score (as seen in guild window) which I compare to what I see in the event score window. Cumulative scores can be subtracted from one another to give a score for a round or a combination of rounds. Cumulative scores come from the server while your personal guild event score is what is logged on your device. Your team mates totals are send from the server to be added to your device total and this shows as your guild total. Those times that others see different totals, you will likely also see a different score looking at cumulative points and event points. This in my layman understanding I attribute to points that never made it to the server for whatever reason. Sometimes they appear again later after a few rounds, but most often not.

i have once submitted a ticket about missing points, but was told that points cannot be added (by the team?) and that the server is right. In my case it was never a situation where the difference of a few points would have made a change in my guild's standing, so I let it go. If it were to make a difference, I would definitely claim that my points are right.

I see exactly the same situation now with the points of Oneeyed_Willie and 501st. I have seen scores from individuals on both guilds (not all shown in forum) that differs from the scores that others see. In this case I will go with the totals of what others see.

PG, I think all members of both guilds deserves the top ship.

I am 100% agreeing with your observation. Let us see what PG thinks about the topship.

Fruity guild battles - global comparison after final round

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  21.3 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  21.8 KB

Congratulations to the players of FireCatsLair for putting up a new epic record total!
    Congratulations to all new winners of a top ship!
    Congratulation to winners of the top ship!
    Congratulations to all new winners of a ship!
    Congratulations to all winners of a ship!
    Congratulations to all winners!
    Hope you all had fun.

A very big thank you to all those who helped gather the information on the score boards. Without you, this list and comparison will not be possible.

Blue, thanks for your sum up of the server situation, it's nothing new really, we've all seen plenty of server lag from time to time.
    Paradise Cove has many glitches, we all know it, and most of us accept the game for what it is, good, bad or indifferent. Win some, lose some, that's life.
    Weather we came 2nd or 3rd, who cares, we had an excellent weekend battling, and an exceptional final match in the race with OEW for the top ship.

The only thing i can really add to that is, if you can't accept the game for what it is, Don't play it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123