Thread: Some News Regarding Hidden Agendas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some News Regarding Hidden Agendas

Hey everyone,

As many of you may have noticed it’s been awhile since we’ve released any new content for Hidden Agendas. It is with sadness that I must announce that we have wrapped up all content for Hidden Agendas. You’ll still be able to play Hidden Agendas’ existing content, but we unfortunately won’t be releasing any new content for the foreseeable future. We want to thank everyone for the time and dedication you have put into playing Hidden Agendas and making the community the amazing place that it has been.

It’s important to note that we are not shutting the game down, though we will be reducing the size of the team to allocate resources to our other games. What this means is that everyone will still be able to play the game if you already have it. We’ll also be sure to let you know if we make any additional changes to the game going forward.

It’s been an honor working together with you all to provide the content for everyone the past few years!

Since I am well advanced in the game and no longer need coins, but rather diamonds, would it be possible to trade in the coins for diamonds? This was my favorite game and I am sad to hear that it won't be advancing in story. However I would like to complete it with full upgrades to all buildings/sites. Thanks