Thread: Wtf pg

Wtf pg

On Monday the message was individual battles , now guild wars two weeks in a row, wtf is going on ?

Lol...tell us how you really feel...
    I did...on another thread...

Just plain wrong.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Lol...tell us how you really feel...
    I did...on another thread...

Just plain wrong.
    Completely and wholeheartedly xxxxxxx agree ����
    Contract Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by GolfandBingo View Post
    Completely and wholeheartedly xxxxxxx agree ����
    I will look for other thread, thx

What are the odds of PG responding ?

Hi Diamond...DA responded...

Hey Golf....hope you are enjoying the weather...our good stuff is coming
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Helllooooo my friend.....weather down here has been HOT......breezy

But someone has to live here.....might as well be me xoxo
    Contract Pirate

Hi Diamond...DA responded...

Thx, Giraffe, I read, however I do not believe having guild wars 3 weeks in a row is a mistake!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Yes they are not all mistakes, but they are not all on purpose either. The 3 weeks of back to back events resulted from an error with 1 or 2 of the events. There is a schedule for the events, which are done in advance. So making changes to account for the error would create more problems in the long run. Given the dates are generally fixed.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Yes they are not all mistakes, but they are not all on purpose either. The 3 weeks of back to back events resulted from an error with 1 or 2 of the events. There is a schedule for the events, which are done in advance. So making changes to account for the error would create more problems in the long run. Given the dates are generally fixed.
    Thank you Dark Angel for your response, even though I appreciate your explanation, it just does not make sense to me.

PG had the ability to change individual fights to guild wars hours before they started so I am tending to believe that PG is just trying to make as much money as possible & it is working because guilds are continuing to fight to win ships every week.
    I do believe if PG continues to make money off of us then guild wars every week will be the new schedule until everyone gets sick of the madness & stop playing this game.

The responsible thing for PG to do is cancel this weekend if they are unable to turn it into individual fighting, give everyone a ship as appreciation for being great loyal customers and wish everyone a Happy Easter, Spring break, etc...

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    They didn't change the content that was going to go live. They changed the title to match the content.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

The thing that I find amazing is for years over in Secret Passages we would ask PG to either tell us at the beginning of the week what type of World Event it would be each weekend OR give us a schedule. They said it was not possible (in a canned response).

Over here in TPC every week a schedule of daily quests, fleet quests and weekend Battle types is issued. Why can one game have it and the other not? Better yet, PG should just get rid of the weekly posting of events/quests in TPC and that way no one has any clue or expectation of what's to come. It would also probably help (a little bit) even out the odds of guilds winning and not winning ships (force major guilds to keep players in place and not have them switch guilds on off weeks). Just a thought.

SP players lived without it for years. There were hardly any complaints; hardly any time to complain.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

I guess PG is MIA

Thank you PG for cancelling guild wars this weekend & giving everyone a ship!