Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it Individual or Guild Battle this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty7503z View Post
    Perhaps it changed from next weekend which is Easter and they did not want a repeat of the Christmas complaints.

Change one lot of complaints for another!
    Next weekend can make individual collect event anyway, but the bad thing is changing in last hours that many players for whatever reason are away from their respective guild
    Again PG doing what they want, but when players ask for some small details to improve the game they said is difficult or have no resources
    Shame on you PG

Name:  IMG_5963[1].jpg
Views: 335
Size:  16.5 KB

And for those who are really upset:

Name:  IMG_5964[1].jpg
Views: 334
Size:  13.4 KB
    "I survived because I was tougher than anybody else."

Bette Davis

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Yes, Vaders_Fist_2 because we lowered the recruitment level.

"I would like back to back guild battle weekends!" Said no one ever.

I thought they were addressing the Easter issue by sticking an individual battle event in, and then have the points event next weekend, and thought that was very thoughtful of them. Silly me. That made too much sense.

For future reference PG - please make sure that the description of the Versus is correct at the start of the mega quest. If for whatever reason you don't know if it's guild or individual, just say battle so we will then ask "guild or individual". You never want to pull this stunt again. Totally screws up our weekends and messes up plans to have an unexpected guild battle.

Other explanation - our poor little skeleton crew has been in the sun too long trying to row with too few people.
    Cannoncrusher guild leader.

Just a tiny quester.

Longtime Tapper
    I quite like the random nature of Guild Battles. If some of the bigger groups chop and change their teams around then a last minute notification of guild battle could benefit some of the others.

I personally think it should always be completely random and we only find out on a Friday morning what it's going to be after the guilds have locked

Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    I quite like the random nature of Guild Battles. If some of the bigger groups chop and change their teams around then a last minute notification of guild battle could benefit some of the others.

I personally think it should always be completely random and we only find out on a Friday morning what it's going to be after the guilds have locked
    That would be fine if they didn't advertise it as an individual battle until a couple of hours before the event starts
    Player Name mrb386
    Proud member of the Cannonbll clan

PG if this is a April Fool's Joke it wouldn't be funny at all! I'm locked out of my guild and I'm not able to support my team! That's a big thumbs down for the Skeleton Crew!

I saw this pic when looking for an avatar for the event and it makes me think that some, wink wink, needs to keep a

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 307
Size:  16.8 KB
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 04-07-17 at 05:56 AM.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  11.2 KB

Sometimes a picture says it all.....

Just a tiny quester.

Quote Originally Posted by T1deF4n View Post
    Just saw VS showed up early. Then saw it was guild battle! Huh?
    We were moving people also. Now they are locked out. Another PG mess!
    It's time everyone got some perspective! Go out and enjoy the real world. Put down your iPad and iPhone and spend some time with your family. Who cares if you don't win another ship! Life is way too short to spend every weekend "battling" for a pixel ship. With the events unfolding In Syria and a lunatic in control of the free world there are a lot more important things to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by andyb386 View Post
    That would be fine if they didn't advertise it as an individual battle until a couple of hours before the event starts
    You tell 'em, Andy!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by andyb386 View Post
    I think that's what I like most. If they do this every time then people will just have to stick to a single guild.

Advertise as one thing right up to Friday morning when they change to something else. Or maybe they don't change it.

It all adds to the fun

Quote Originally Posted by T1deF4n View Post
    You tell 'em, Andy!
    What's the point, they never listen anyway! Lol
    Player Name mrb386
    Proud member of the Cannonbll clan

LOL! Good one

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Name:  IMG_1888.JPG
Views: 880
Size:  36.6 KB

What really grinds my gears is no response from the so called "skeleton crew". What gives? What happened? Why the sudden change in format?

Just letting off some steam....

-CB

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBora View Post
    What really grinds my gears is no response from the so called "skeleton crew".

-CB
    Name:  IMG_1124.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  19.4 KB

I think that Arlene is usually off on Thursdays and comes in late on Friday - if I'm remembering correctly

But if they realized they had the wrong description in the mega quest earlier in the week, a heads up on the forum would have been really nice.

Just a tiny quester.

Giraffe510, totally agree. Not cool at all. But we will all do our best as usual. However, it would be nice if they realized we plan our weekends based on what they tell us the weekend event is. Complete bummer 😕

LOL! A picture is worth a thousand words. Good one

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    +1000
    Officer, Cannonbll Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Fibeestar View Post
    It's time everyone got some perspective! Go out and enjoy the real world. Put down your iPad and iPhone and spend some time with your family. Who cares if you don't win another ship! Life is way too short to spend every weekend "battling" for a pixel ship. With the events unfolding In Syria and a lunatic in control of the free world there are a lot more important things to worry about.
    I completely agree, I am so sick of the nomsense with this game! There are more important things in life than winning a pixel ship, this game is getting too demanding! I started this game as something to do at airports or on long flights but now it is getting out of control with the constant problems & the skeleton crew. I guess PG is trying out guild wars every week to see how much money they can make off of it?

LOL!!!! This cracks me up!!😆😆😆. The programming bug strikes again and yet everyone acts surprised. "They should have told us", "it's bs, 2 weekends in a row" blah blah blah. For the tenured people of this game this problem isn't any more of a surprise than to much alcohol getting you drunk. If you're mad about his, THEN DONT play this weekend, talk to your guild let them know I'm sure most will understand. I know most of you are just venting and you all have freedom of press, but some of you treat this game like a job. I suppose it can seem that way sometimes, but really come on!!! Do you really have to do EVERY event that this game does? I have a lot of time invested in this game just like some of you but I have never let it ruin my weekend and so what if I don't have every top ship, my free time is worth more. What happens when this game goes away, find another one to spend all of your time and to complain about when it doesn't work right all the time? Goodbye for now and I hope of guys enjoy sinking my ships this weekend.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    They are training new people on the project. There has been some confusion for them, getting the events mixed up in what they're making.

It takes awhile to set everything up, so by the time it was handed off and noticed the issue, it was too close to the launch date to try and create a whole new event.

Sorry for the confusion.

They are working on getting everything straightened out.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Brings me back to my usual question, where is quality control! That person should not be new and should know how things fit together.

Thanks for the feedback Darkangel.

Blah...blah...blah...
    While I personally do not give a mouse's hiney, I think PG could come in and explain the situation.
    And yes, for some it is their biggest form of entertainment. I have my grandchildren...lol..and a fourth birthday to attend this weekend so no big deal to me.
    But it is to some so do not put them down because they are upset. They already know they can choose not to battle.

Well...gotta go...need to spin for some rubies since I did not prepare properly this week
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast