Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35

Thread: Complaint Department

  1. #26
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Posts
    687
    I'm selecting a family Easter diner followed by an Easter party.
    I hope chocolat bunnies will be there too. I really prefer bunny; eggs are ok, but no hen or chicken, at least for right now. Giraffe is well known to offer chicken liver and some pretend to have even chocolat ones!

    So, after having read Giraffe's message, talking about hen or chicken remember me too much her famous chicken liver. Something I dislike.

    And no need to talk about the mix of chocolat and chicken liver. It is obvious what i think about it! Sacrilège! Chocolat is too precious ;-)

    Happy Easter everyone
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

  2. #27
    Intrepid Explorer 38supercomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Name:  IMG_5980[1].jpg
Views: 195
Size:  14.5 KB

    Name:  IMG_5981[1].jpg
Views: 188
Size:  7.6 KB

    Name:  IMG_5982[1].jpg
Views: 191
Size:  12.2 KB

    Name:  IMG_5983[1].jpg
Views: 193
Size:  17.5 KB
    "I survived because I was tougher than anybody else."

    Bette Davis

    Member Vaders_Fist_2

    Yes, Vaders_Fist_2 because we lowered the recruitment level.

  3. #28
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    Name:  IMG_5980[1].jpg
Views: 195
Size:  14.5 KB

    Name:  IMG_5981[1].jpg
Views: 188
Size:  7.6 KB

    Name:  IMG_5982[1].jpg
Views: 191
Size:  12.2 KB

    Name:  IMG_5983[1].jpg
Views: 193
Size:  17.5 KB
    I LOVE them. Thank you :-)
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

  4. #29
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    506
    Name:  chocolate-2Beaster-2Bbunny-2Bmy-2Bbutt-2Bhurts-2Bfunny-2Bpicture.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  14.1 KB

  5. #30
    Giraffic Explorer giraffe510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Buckeye country, Ohio
    Posts
    9,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Damedesetoiles View Post
    I'm selecting a family Easter diner followed by an Easter party.
    I hope chocolat bunnies will be there too. I really prefer bunny; eggs are ok, but no hen or chicken, at least for right now. Giraffe is well known to offer chicken liver and some pretend to have even chocolat ones!

    So, after having read Giraffe's message, talking about hen or chicken remember me too much her famous chicken liver. Something I dislike.

    And no need to talk about the mix of chocolat and chicken liver. It is obvious what i think about it! Sacrilège! Chocolat is too precious ;-)

    Happy Easter everyone
    I agree...you do NOT mix chocolate with chicken livers. Bacon, yes...chocolate...NO.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

  6. #31
    Intrepid Explorer 38supercomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Name:  chocolate-2Beaster-2Bbunny-2Bmy-2Bbutt-2Bhurts-2Bfunny-2Bpicture.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  14.1 KB

    I saw these bunnies, but did not know Dame well enough to post them. Glad you did as I laughed when I saw your post!
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 04-12-17 at 08:07 AM.
    "I survived because I was tougher than anybody else."

    Bette Davis

    Member Vaders_Fist_2

    Yes, Vaders_Fist_2 because we lowered the recruitment level.

  7. #32
    Intrepid Explorer 38supercomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Name:  IMG_5984[1].jpg
Views: 140
Size:  20.2 KB

    Name:  IMG_5985[1].jpg
Views: 138
Size:  18.9 KB
    "I survived because I was tougher than anybody else."

    Bette Davis

    Member Vaders_Fist_2

    Yes, Vaders_Fist_2 because we lowered the recruitment level.

  8. #33
    Giraffic Explorer giraffe510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Buckeye country, Ohio
    Posts
    9,415
    Also very wrong ...Impy and I love our bacon...but Impy is long gone...he, too, would be horrified at the thought of chocolate bacon.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

  9. #34
    Intrepid Explorer 38supercomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Sorry. I could not resist posting it.
    "I survived because I was tougher than anybody else."

    Bette Davis

    Member Vaders_Fist_2

    Yes, Vaders_Fist_2 because we lowered the recruitment level.

  10. #35
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Name:  chocolate-2Beaster-2Bbunny-2Bmy-2Bbutt-2Bhurts-2Bfunny-2Bpicture.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  14.1 KB
    Oh NO......it isn't Easter yet...
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •