Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35

Thread: Complaint Department

  1. #26
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Posts
    703
    I'm selecting a family Easter diner followed by an Easter party.
    I hope chocolat bunnies will be there too. I really prefer bunny; eggs are ok, but no hen or chicken, at least for right now. Giraffe is well known to offer chicken liver and some pretend to have even chocolat ones!

    So, after having read Giraffe's message, talking about hen or chicken remember me too much her famous chicken liver. Something I dislike.

    And no need to talk about the mix of chocolat and chicken liver. It is obvious what i think about it! Sacrilège! Chocolat is too precious ;-)

    Happy Easter everyone
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

  2. #27
    Intrepid Explorer 38supercomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    1,729
    Name:  IMG_5980[1].jpg
Views: 207
Size:  14.5 KB

    Name:  IMG_5981[1].jpg
Views: 203
Size:  7.6 KB

    Name:  IMG_5982[1].jpg
Views: 203
Size:  12.2 KB

    Name:  IMG_5983[1].jpg
Views: 207
Size:  17.5 KB
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson


    Member Vaders_Fist_2

  3. #28
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    Name:  IMG_5980[1].jpg
Views: 207
Size:  14.5 KB

    Name:  IMG_5981[1].jpg
Views: 203
Size:  7.6 KB

    Name:  IMG_5982[1].jpg
Views: 203
Size:  12.2 KB

    Name:  IMG_5983[1].jpg
Views: 207
Size:  17.5 KB
    I LOVE them. Thank you :-)
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

  4. #29
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    520
    Name:  chocolate-2Beaster-2Bbunny-2Bmy-2Bbutt-2Bhurts-2Bfunny-2Bpicture.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  14.1 KB

  5. #30
    Giraffic Explorer giraffe510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Buckeye country, Ohio
    Posts
    9,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Damedesetoiles View Post
    I'm selecting a family Easter diner followed by an Easter party.
    I hope chocolat bunnies will be there too. I really prefer bunny; eggs are ok, but no hen or chicken, at least for right now. Giraffe is well known to offer chicken liver and some pretend to have even chocolat ones!

    So, after having read Giraffe's message, talking about hen or chicken remember me too much her famous chicken liver. Something I dislike.

    And no need to talk about the mix of chocolat and chicken liver. It is obvious what i think about it! Sacrilège! Chocolat is too precious ;-)

    Happy Easter everyone
    I agree...you do NOT mix chocolate with chicken livers. Bacon, yes...chocolate...NO.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

  6. #31
    Intrepid Explorer 38supercomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Name:  chocolate-2Beaster-2Bbunny-2Bmy-2Bbutt-2Bhurts-2Bfunny-2Bpicture.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  14.1 KB

    I saw these bunnies, but did not know Dame well enough to post them. Glad you did as I laughed when I saw your post!
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 04-12-17 at 08:07 AM.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson


    Member Vaders_Fist_2

  7. #32
    Intrepid Explorer 38supercomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    1,729
    Name:  IMG_5984[1].jpg
Views: 149
Size:  20.2 KB

    Name:  IMG_5985[1].jpg
Views: 147
Size:  18.9 KB
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson


    Member Vaders_Fist_2

  8. #33
    Giraffic Explorer giraffe510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Buckeye country, Ohio
    Posts
    9,509
    Also very wrong ...Impy and I love our bacon...but Impy is long gone...he, too, would be horrified at the thought of chocolate bacon.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

  9. #34
    Intrepid Explorer 38supercomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    1,729
    Sorry. I could not resist posting it.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson


    Member Vaders_Fist_2

  10. #35
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Name:  chocolate-2Beaster-2Bbunny-2Bmy-2Bbutt-2Bhurts-2Bfunny-2Bpicture.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  14.1 KB
    Oh NO......it isn't Easter yet...
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •