Thread: Problems with Chat Function AGAIN???

Problems with Chat Function AGAIN???

Again, the Chat function is not working in my game! Is the same thing happening again or is this yet again, another problem?

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EnquiringMind View Post
    Again, the Chat function is not working in my game! Is the same thing happening again or is this yet again, another problem?

Could you please elaborate on the chat issue? Thanks

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

My issue is I have to do two or three hard closes to access chat; when I get on it, no chats are there, just a blank screen. Then the previous content appears, and I try to join in. And have to type the line three, four or five times as it jumps and erases what I just typed.

I don't know what issue anyone else is having.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I am having the same problems SC describes
    TPC - Level 83 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 67 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

Quote Originally Posted by mrsripple View Post
    I am having the same problems SC describes
    Yes basically pretty much the same thing. In addition I will sometimes go into the game several times in say 6-8 hours & chat is there but there's nothing new there. Then several hours later (or the next day) when I go in it shows there is a new message & when I actually go into Chat, I see that there is actually a lot more than 1 message there & most of them are from hours previously & from during the time period when I had been in the game when it had not indicated that there were new messages!

Also, the Chat board is blank, on & off & if I tap on it, a message appears saying that it is not available. Then later when it is available - same thing - I go in & see messages there from during the time that it had indicated that Chat was not available. This happens intermittently with different guild members being locked out at different times.