Thread: New game...?

New game...?

Is there any new content coming out from pg that is similar to tap paradise cove?

And when I say similar, I mean format, not one that doesn't work.

Hi Yepp888,

While we do have new games currently in development, none of them are quite like Tap Paradise Cove. Also, I can't actually tell you what they are like because if I did they would kill me. :P

This industry is highly competitive and we don't tell anyone what is coming until we are ready to release it for that reason.
    Arlene (yes, the one from support )

Quote Originally Posted by geekverde View Post
    Hi Yepp888,

While we do have new games currently in development, none of them are quite like Tap Paradise Cove. Also, I can't actually tell you what they are like because if I did they would kill me. :P

This industry is highly competitive and we don't tell anyone what is coming until we are ready to release it for that reason.
    Thanks Arlene! Would you happen to know an estimate of when that game would come out?.... I understand if that's classified too
    Leader of Thedarkraiders

"It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life."-Green Day

I want TPC Part II
    Or the Prequel...
    (Without the guild battles)
    It does not seem like too much to ask for...

PS. Thank you for the ruby witch deco. Nice surprise
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlesnake:) View Post
    Thanks Arlene! Would you happen to know an estimate of when that game would come out?.... I understand if that's classified too
    I do not have a release date, no. Except to say sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    I want TPC Part II
    Or the Prequel...
    (Without the guild battles)
    It does not seem like too much to ask for...

PS. Thank you for the ruby witch deco. Nice surprise
    You are most welcome!

Very sad this game is coming to the end of its life. Worse than that, the new games in the pipeline are not quite like TPC. -CB

Quote Originally Posted by geekverde View Post
    Hi Yepp888,

Agreed, ceebora
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

I am quite surprised that PG doesn't contemplate starting a new TPC with the same format so that any of us interesred can start again giving us all a fresh start from the beginning.
    What have you got to lose PG, us addicts might just make it pay off for you and with a fresh start all the dormant players and guilds wouldn't slow the servers down as much as they would be a thing of the past.

Come on PG at least think about it please.

Or sell the game to another company that would revitalize it. I'll bet Bongfish would buy it and make it smurfy again. They recently purchased Smurf's Village from Beeline/Capcom and have plans to keep it running for a long time.

Or just keep stringing us along, with the Skeleton Staff doing their best to keep the game limping along.
    You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem, Smarter than you think, and Loved more than you know.

Winnie the Pooh

Member 501st.