Thread: How do you recruit girls when no more appear

How do you recruit girls when no more appear

I know I haven't really played for a while but there doesn't seem to be any more girls to recruit has this happened to anyone ekse

Hi Alexia

We might need a little bit more information before I can help you out.

Are you talking specifically about cash recruits, diamond recruits, or both?

How many recruits do you have currently?

Usually the game will let you keep on recruiting until you have recruited all cash and diamond girls; the green "Recruit" button should be visible on the left-hand side of your game and will open with the girls available. Remember, that for cash girls you may need to acquire the necessary style points (by buying clothes with high scores from the shop) or house points (buying from the decor shop) before the option to recruit becomes available.

Hi
    I have 66 girls and every time I go into play the game an arrow flashes at the recruit girls on the left hand side when I go into to it there are no girls to recruit, I would love to recruit more is 66 the limit

Hmmm that is strange... 66 is definitely not the limit as most players have over 100 girls...

I do know that there are maximum numbers for cash girls and diamond girls. I do not know what these numbers are.

Have you recruited only cash girls? Perhaps you have recruited all cash girls?

There's a total of 42 cash recruits, check the cash recruit thread. And there's 19 diamond recruits, check the diamond recruit thread.

Those are all the regular cash and diamond recruits PG created, check to see if you have recruited them all. If so, you're done recruiting all the regulars and can only recruit eternal closet girls and MBGs from now on.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ