Thread: Ridiculous survey today

Unsung Hero

Ridiculous survey today

Hi all,

Sorry for opening a thread on an actually minor issue, but I needed that to be able to stop shaking my head...

I still open SP once a day to do the daily quest and intend to do so at least until I have collected the wrenches for another anvil - FWIW... When I opened it today the game asked me to participate in a survey for 50 gold (wow...). That made me a little curious. Would PG ask if I would be interested in continuing the game? How much new content I would like?

But far wrong: the only question was if I would recommend SP to a friend (and why)! REALLY PG? Why should anyone do so at the moment? Has anyone thought about that for only a second? I can understand that not any game cannot be continued and supported forever - although I regret that such decision has obviously be taken for SP. But this survey is just ridiculous and another indication of PG's lack of interest for players.

I am sorry that I had to get back to the forum with a kind of rant. I hope you are all doing well and are using the time you do not have to spend for playing SP now for something reasonable.
    iPhone 6 / iOS 9.3.2
    SP 2.97 / SupportID: 37HF5S3ZYU / Level 118

OTBB. It is lovely to hear from you for any reason and you never rant, ever.
    I am as amazed, surprised, disgusted, annoyed, frustrated and several other more impolite words that PG can be so foolhardy as to send out such a thing at this time.
    After I calmed down I wondered with my silly side:- If we all answer with a positive, will they then re-instate with bells and ribbons all the best of SP? now there is a dream.......mmmmmm....... SE drifts off into a make believe world where everything is sweetness and light...mmmmmm.......
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Well I actually have recommended SP to friends and I might even do that now - with all the appropriate qualifiers -
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Just waiting for that last dune site.