Thread: Super Guild Battle

Super Guild Battle

I have a suggestion that I think would be interesting. On the Guild Battles have a board designated as Super Guild Battle that you would have to have a high score to get on to fight. Winner would have title as The Super Guild until they lose the title and then they go back to their original guild name. Have updates during the battle so everyone could see how the Super Battle was going and let everyone know what team won Super Guild. No bonus points - just fighting points. It would be interesting to see who the best fighting team is. The prizes would have to be adjusted to make this work. As I said this is just a suggestion!

No secret, we know who the top scorers are for every event. You only need to follow the "As it is happening" thread. There is a different one for every guild battle versus.

Now I am going to ask you a question which you do not need to answer, just think about it. If you could join a super team for one event (or more), which one would it be?

Each board has different winners. Since each board has different winners I thought that they could compete for Championship. The other guilds could maybe do individual battles during the event or have a free week. The Championship match could be interesting and we could have them maybe every other month. I've never compared the top teams to see which ones are better than others. I will answer your question - I would choose not to join a top team. The only way I would be on one is if my guild earned it on its own. I like the guild I'm in and my team mates are great. I'm not a great player but I really like to fight.

I love your idea of a championship. I wish PG had the resources to make it come to fruition. One can dream/hope/fantasize... No harm in that
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

I think it would be cool to see. The Champion of Champions 🏆, also I often thought what would happen if PG just randomly put 25 players into a guild instead of the way it is now. Guilds would likely be on more level playing field.

It would be cool to see a version of this. I honestly would like the idea of tournament. Set up like 1 hour battles and if you lose your out. Battles happen every other 2 hours like the do in guild battles. Slowly you will find that your fighting harder teams and eventually get knocked out. Sort of like march madness for basketball fans

But this won't happen, Pg is done with new things basically.
    Officer of Thedarkwings

Vjporter, I want you to have a look at the link below. There has also been a similar one created for the coming battles. I personally don't like focusing only on the top teams and that is why you will see a spotlight on position 100 too. I want to invite you to participate in posting scores this weekend. We love to cheer on anybody, but we need the information.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post623625

The next link will take you to the one about The Plum Bull ship.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post625049
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 02-17-17 at 10:18 AM.

j, I like your idea just the way you presented it. It would be a fun event to watch.
    I would sit back with my acacia leaves and popcorn.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Name:  IMG_4655[1].jpg
Views: 144
Size:  10.5 KB
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Just noticed your post. I got new iPad Pro and not good with camera yet so will work on it after weekend Battle. Site is interesting will keep checking on it. Thanks.