Thread: A minor annoyance

A minor annoyance

Hello all. It been a while since I've posted here, but I was wondering if anyone has any advice. I never recruited Ashley but she still gives me my quests all the time. It doesn't hurt the game in any way but it has really started to get on my nerves haha. She keeps popping up in the same old outfit because I have no way to change it. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I sometimes get Lauren. On occasion, I have gotten Tameka, which is strange because I think she is a diamond girl. I do not think there is anything we can do to change it. I think it has something to do with how PG sets up the quests. I like Ashley's outfit better than Lauren's. I also like how happy Ashley looks versus Lauren looks angry. I thought they might be in the same set but they are not though they are both from early sets, so that likely has something to do with it since they were added to the game early on.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Thanks for getting back, Imani

So strange that we all get different girls for quests. I always assumed we got the same ones. The diamond girl that always pops up for me is Kim. I figured it was just a small detail I'd have to deal with similar to Parents Weekend part 3.