Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need an Individual Battle Event PG!

We need an Individual Battle Event PG!

Wanted to start a thread to ask PG for some compassion.

PG, next weekend we could really use a break! Hoping you will be scheduling an Individual Battle Event!🙏🏻

My 1st reason for this is we need some time to build up our resources(boosts). Our boosts are very depleted after having a guild battle event every other weekend for I don't know how long. I realize you want us to spend by not giving enough time between events but we have NO options to spend to get boosts the strength of Electron & Gem Boosts. We need a Individual Event so we can build these boosts up(I personally don't really use boosts on individual events, just for this reason).

My 2nd reason is it's SuperBowl weekend. The SuperBowl is not just watched by Americans. It's watched worldwide! This is unlike any argument in the past when we had events on Holiday weekends that only affected us here in the US.

I'm hoping a lot of others chime in on this for these reasons or reasons that I didn't state.

Now before everyone goes nuts on me:
    I realize the WorldCup⚽️ is a much bigger event worldwide
    I realize a sporting event shouldn't be compared to religious holidays(but some of us love our&#127944
    I realize a lot of people don't even care about the SuperBowl🏈
    I realize some love Guild Battle Events
    I realize I can spend keys to get some boosts but I hardly ever get STRONG boosts doing that

I realize there are many other reasons u find my reasons not valid but I'm hoping we all can be in agreement that we need a weekend off from a Guild Battle. An Individual one would provide those that want something to do with an outlet.

Oh, I almost forgot. GO PATRIOTS!!! This fan will have on his jersey & be sitting on the edge of my couch 🏈👍🏻🖖🏻
    Proud leader of 501st! We're always looking for new members so come on & join us!
    May the Force b with You

Name:  IMG_0378.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  9.0 KB
    Proud leader of 501st! We're always looking for new members so come on & join us!
    May the Force b with You

I agree. An individual event would be good.

I also will be cheering for the Patriots. Why?

Because I want to see Roger Goodell have to give the trophy to Tom Brady. After deflategate, and Roger Goodell's wishy-washy handling of it, I want him to have to hand the trophy to Brady!

Also, my hubby is getting crabby about the amount of time I spend on the game when it is guild battles. And I need to sleep more. A girl's gotta get her beauty sleep.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I'd like an individual battle event as well, but for a different reason. They are a good opportunity for me as a fairly new player to experiment with different battle techniques without messing up guild points.
    TPC - Level 78 Mrs Ripple, Member of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 60 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

I second these emotions.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

It's a shame PG don't listen or plan ahead....it's a guild battle weekend.

Or rather they do plan ahead, but it's their plan, not our plan.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

I am still hoping for sloppy editing and that it should actually read "Individual battle".

The guild points event was looking for a companion and pg sent ind. battle along with it!

The game circle is really becoming smaller with less type of events.

Soon it is going to become a "."

Still no daily quest this week !
    Has PG forgotten about them ?
    ====
    kormieh
    Leader of Relax

So are individual battles gone for good? Is this game going to be points event, guild battles, points event, guild battles .....

Boring, is that is all thst is left. I guess it is time to give up if this is all that is left.

Maybe I am the minority here but I am sick of the guild battle , points verses, guild battle schedule
    Last edited by Zippy; 02-06-17 at 09:57 PM.

You are definitely not in the minority. I am sick of guild battles, also.

I am also physically sick this weekend, like maybe the flu is trying to beat me down. I am sick, sick of guild battles, tired of having to fight teams I know we have no hope of beating, and just sick of this game in general.

I need about two day's sleep, 5 pounds of chocolates ( the expensive kind) and a really nice, sweet person to wait on me hand and foot!

PS: sometimes I get a bit whiney. Especially when I am sick, sleep-deprived and chocolate-deprived.
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 02-04-17 at 02:54 PM.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

SC, you answered Zippy. Something is a bit upside down here. Zippy is supposed to put the world to rights.

Zippy?????

Name:  IMG_1651.JPG
Views: 417
Size:  50.7 KB

Is....Is.......Is ...it...you?
    Tight is tight and too tight is broken.

Officer of Warrior Family

I guess Zippy likes to battle..... What's wrong with that?? Lol
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

Zippy does not like guild battles. Zippy would like new content & new guild activities. Yes, zippy likes to dream.

YeeeeeHaa, Finally!!! I really hope this upcoming INDIVIDUAL battle is NOT a typo!! If it is real? Thank You so much PG!! Feel free to throw an individual one in the mix every month too if possible. 😬
    May the Force b with You

Name:  IMG_0306.JPG
Views: 240
Size:  64.6 KB
    May the Force b with You

It is back and I am thrilled. Thank you very much for bringing back the Individual battle event this weekend. It was said never again and so you have proved change can still come in the game. Plus receiving 20 rubies this morning again is a great way to start the week. Once again thank you very much.
    Time for new horizons

Name:  IMG_5479[1].jpg
Views: 220
Size:  14.5 KB

Name:  IMG_5480[1].jpg
Views: 218
Size:  19.4 KB

Name:  IMG_5481[1].jpg
Views: 215
Size:  17.8 KB

Name:  IMG_5482[1].jpg
Views: 218
Size:  12.3 KB

THANK YOU, PG skeleton staff!

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I wish the event goes glitch free. Otherwise it will give PG a reason to shut this off once and for all like guild point event!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scharbokid View Post
    It is back and I am thrilled. Thank you very much for bringing back the Individual battle event this weekend. It was said never again and so you have proved change can still come in the game. Plus receiving 20 rubies this morning again is a great way to start the week. Once again thank you very much.
    +1 Thank you PG
    TPC - Level 78 Mrs Ripple, Member of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 60 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

Don't have event yet. When does it start?

It has started already. If hard close and clean memory before going into the game does not work for you, you might have a problem that will require a ticket. Some "new" players in the past could not get mermaid spin quests or individual battle quests. There is luckily a remedy for that, but PG needs to adjust something for you. Don't know if you fall in this category.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast