Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who's staying/Who's leaving after 1/2/17

Thanks Salmo, I appear to have cracked it! I have MM!! I can't believe how many new dig sites have appeared since I have been away! I will never get through them all! Seems to take about 300 shovels to unlock any set of 3 sites. I usually dig on a Monday evening then off to the crypt to unlock this weeks scene although I don't seem to have one yet for this week. Just unlocked the prop scene so way behind you guys on that too!

I am counting the minutes until this Friday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Yep, your forum girlfriend's birthday is this Friday so don't forget.
    Awe shurrup you lot. I was hoping to slide this one by without notice. As usual younger daughter and fella are here on holiday. It was her b.day yesterday but we posponed the celebration until today. You will never guess who was designated driver!!!!
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Awe shurrup you lot. I was hoping to slide this one by without notice. As usual younger daughter and fella are here on holiday. It was her b.day yesterday but we posponed the celebration until today. You will never guess who was designated driver!!!!
    No way are we letting this one slide by! Your 21st is a special milestone to be celebrated loudly!!!

Hi everybody. It's been a while since I posted. I'm still playing, but only once a day. Everything is open, day and night are done, and I may go back someday and finish getting all the keys inCity of Secrets, or I may not. I'm currently chipping away at getting all the keys on the EG digsites, and thought of you today because I just did the Dr Tammy ones. Looks like I've got thirteen sets of three left. I have all the dunes open to date, though I paid rubies for some of the recent ones, but I haven't finished them off at all, so that'll take a while at my current pace. I almost never dig anymore, unless the daily is an easy one, because I find it deadly boring now. And I rarely crypt either -- if I don't get what I need to open the week's dune with a moderate amount, I just spend the red. But I do miss the excitement of new worlds to conquer. And I miss this forum. So far as I can find, no other game has anything remotely comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels555 View Post
    No way are we letting this one slide by! Your 21st is a special milestone to be celebrated loudly!!!
    SE, looks like Cha Cha made it to Aragon Town for your big day...

Deputies chipped in and got you the sporty red thingie...

Have a good one...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  113.1 KB
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Intrepid Explorer
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SE!

or what's left of it since you are 9 hours ahead of me

Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Hi all. I still play...but I'm still crafting and am on my last level 10 aquamarine. I assume that it will take me years at the current speed to finish the game. So as long as it works I'll keep plodding along. Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456