Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 133

Thread: Who's staying/Who's leaving after 1/2/17

  1. #76
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    724
    Woohoo Hollow! Patience paid off!

  2. #77
    Intrepid Explorer Cosgrove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,353
    Yeah, Hollow. Glad that fixed your game.
    Level 117 just in time.

  3. #78
    Member GirlPolarFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    119
    Think about what might happen when you download the next IOS upgrade, Hollow.... Maybe the events will be restored for you!

  4. #79
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,991
    Is there an echo in the forum now?

  5. #80
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada, the big on the top
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Is there an echo in the forum now?
    My sentiments exactly. Took what? Ten days?

  6. #81
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Posts
    1,487
    Yesterday I was wondering if it was broken...

    Ps. Congrats Hollow

  7. #82
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,842
    It is broken...if people just sit back and wait for those who usually post, to post...
    Last edited by salmo23; 01-10-17 at 05:03 PM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

  8. #83
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    USA OHIO
    Posts
    5
    I plan to stick around I find Secret Passages an enjoyable game to play. I hate to hear people are leaving

  9. #84
    The Ambassador Spanish eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    never known it so cold - Spain
    Posts
    7,461
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRonda View Post
    I plan to stick around I find Secret Passages an enjoyable game to play. I hate to hear people are leaving
    Some are leaving but some are sticking. Funnily not many have committed to leaving even though the boards are quiet. It could also be post Christmas blues, we had those last year and probably the year before as well.
    Doont get disheartened Roh, the fat lady hasnt sung yet.

    I just wrote a stonking good post (well I liked it) for the likes and dislikes thread and before that a discourse on an old comment from Cossy (re-start thread) about the number of PT's it took her (10) to find the desert type relic of the day. I compared this to the over hundred I have just used not to find the 5 green thingys from the penultimate EG Desert.
    I lost both before I could hit post. That tells me they were probably rubish so I should not have wasted the time it took to compose both my words and my thoughts.

    Sal. Its a good job nobody is expecting much from me. Chortle.

    to whom it may concern I will try and empty (file away) my boxes as I owe several of you PM's.

    Matti. I replied using the other route. No other trafic is there except you so thats a way of always reaching me. Whoops, except I visit that one less than this.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 01-11-17 at 07:50 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

  10. #85
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRonda View Post
    I plan to stick around I find Secret Passages an enjoyable game to play. I hate to hear people are leaving
    Hi, LadyRonda. Understandably, some will be leaving...the game is over for them, not much to talk about. But maybe new voices will find their way here...

    If Secret Passages were more visible in the App Store perhaps more people would download the game and eventually participate the Forum. That's how I found SP right after it was launched, just browsing the App Store, looking something interesting. But now, SP is nowhere to be found...or it's buried so deep there I can never find it. I have no idea what prompts Apple to highlight games, but FOUR PG games were featured on the Main Page of the App Store just this week...all of them older than Secret Passages, I believe.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  102.7 KB
    Last edited by salmo23; 01-11-17 at 08:41 AM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

  11. #86
    Meticulous Scribe igotahavit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Between tomorrow and yesterday
    Posts
    2,882
    FYI . . .

    I'm pretty sure these are correct or very close:

    PG Game Approx. Release Date
    Tap Zoo September 2010
    Tap Pet Hotel April 2011
    Tap Pet Shop August 16, 2011
    Tap Paradise Cove March 2012
    Campus Life August 2012
    Secret Passages June 2013
    Animal Voyage August 2013
    Runway Life November 2014
    Night at the Museum December 2014
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

    Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

    Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

    The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

  12. #87
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Some are leaving but some are sticking. Funnily not many have committed to leaving even though the boards are quiet. It could also be post Christmas blues, we had those last year and probably the year before as well.
    Doont get disheartened Roh, the fat lady hasnt sung yet.

    I just wrote a stonking good post (well I liked it) for the likes and dislikes thread and before that a discourse on an old comment from Cossy (re-start thread) about the number of PT's it took her (10) to find the desert type relic of the day. I compared this to the over hundred I have just used not to find the 5 green thingys from the penultimate EG Desert.
    I lost both before I could hit post. That tells me they were probably rubish so I should not have wasted the time it took to compose both my words and my thoughts.

    Sal. Its a good job nobody is expecting much from me. Chortle.

    to whom it may concern I will try and empty (file away) my boxes as I owe several of you PM's.

    Matti. I replied using the other route. No other trafic is there except you so thats a way of always reaching me. Whoops, except I visit that one less than this.
    SE...your Post Number speaks for itself. And, I might add, I rarely see a "bump bump bumppity bump bump" or a "+1"...your posts are consistently full of....stuff.

    You're entitled to sit back and relax these days...
    Last edited by salmo23; 01-11-17 at 10:47 AM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

  13. #88
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    California USA
    Posts
    34
    I realize that the majority of you long time tappers play at a different level than someone like myself. I think I have been playing since 2012 and My game is so far from being done, I have yet to even finish the first world and collect only 30 rubies a day when I remember that I need to collect them...etc. So I will continue to play at my very slow pace and check into the forum. BUT with that said - weren't you all setting up your own challenges within the forum? I know it's not the same.��

    PG had another game that was more of a Christmas town. You could build houses, shops etc and collect rent and $. Ships would fight pirates. It was called Holiday Cove. It went away.....

  14. #89
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,352
    Ah Tap Zoo my first love.

    Holiday Cove was good while it lasted. My little town was designed perfectly. But it was only one of those one hit wonder types, was never going to be a long term investment. A bit like a add on without it being a add on.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  15. #90
    Meticulous Scribe igotahavit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Between tomorrow and yesterday
    Posts
    2,882
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Ah Tap Zoo my first love.

    Holiday Cove was good while it lasted. My little town was designed perfectly. But it was only one of those one hit wonder types, was never going to be a long term investment. A bit like a add on without it being a add on.
    Oh your Chocolateness,

    Did I get those dates right? Close to right anyway?
    Last edited by igotahavit; 01-11-17 at 06:50 PM.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

    Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

    Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

    The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

  16. #91
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    724
    You forgot Hidden Agendas or the ha ha game as I prefer to call it. Played along waiting for something magical to happen, but nope, it suddenly came to an abrupt end as if the joke was on us!

  17. #92
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    You forgot Hidden Agendas or the ha ha game as I prefer to call it. Played along waiting for something magical to happen, but nope, it suddenly came to an abrupt end as if the joke was on us!
    Ha Ha...the joke was on them...I ditched it early on.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

  18. #93
    Smurfic Explorer BlueBlou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,245
    Very interesting to see that we get different selections in the "more games you might like" section of the App Store. Mine looks very different to Salmo's. Also think we will not see SP there as we have already downloaded and installed it.

  19. #94
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    Very interesting to see that we get different selections in the "more games you might like" section of the App Store. Mine looks very different to Salmo's. Also think we will not see SP there as we have already downloaded and installed it.
    Hmmmm...that is interesting. I was going to say that I downloaded and installed TPC and it was on my selection bar...but then I remembered that I installed it on my other iPad which has a different Apple ID.

    Last edited by salmo23; 01-11-17 at 08:02 PM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

  20. #95
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    724
    I just looked and just got grumpy cat!

  21. #96
    Intrepid Explorer Topmom52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Oro Valley, AZ
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    FYI . . .

    I'm pretty sure these are correct or very close:

    PG Game Approx. Release Date
    Tap Zoo September 2010
    Tap Pet Hotel April 2011
    Tap Pet Shop August 16, 2011
    Tap Paradise Cove March 2012
    Campus Life August 2012
    Secret Passages June 2013
    Animal Voyage August 2013
    Runway Life November 2014
    Night at the Museum December 2014

    I have played all all of these. Now have given up on all of these. Of course some gave up on me first! LOL

  22. #97
    Zookeeper Tassie Ariana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    828
    Since my post #54 in this thread it has been 9 days and I now have enough drops to craft #200 seedlings. Once it has been crafted I'll post the screenshot in the HoF thread but I thought to offer the following results from my digging:

    I needed to find 143 drops (allowing for 2 Monday madness and 1 daily bonus)
    I used net 5720 shovels (starting at 10300 and finishing at 4580), add on 63 (for 9 days x 7 from shovel smith anvil), add on 500 (this is a guess) for daily play and some quests for a total of 6283 shovels used
    This means my find rate (in Oxford, all maxed out on PU) of 2.3%

    I didn't record all my digging results but for 5 lots of consecutive 100 searches there were 6-7 drops available. Once I hit 5 of them but mostly it was 3.

    Conclusion: I am OVER digging. This is my final personal goal, if I don't come up with another by 2nd February it may well be time to say goodbye.

    Edit: in the process I gained 2265 PTs!
    Last edited by Tassie Ariana; 01-13-17 at 04:16 AM.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

  23. #98
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    Since my post #54 in this thread it has been 9 days and I now have enough drops to craft #200 seedlings. Once it has been crafted I'll post the screenshot in the HoF thread but I thought to offer the following results from my digging:

    I needed to find 143 drops (allowing for 2 Monday madness and 1 daily bonus)
    I used net 5720 shovels (starting at 10300 and finishing at 4580), add on 63 (for 9 days x 7 from shovel smith anvil), add on 500 (this is a guess) for daily play and some quests for a total of 6283 shovels used
    This means my find rate (in Oxford, all maxed out on PU) of 2.3%

    I didn't record all my digging results but for 5 lots of consecutive 100 searches there were 6-7 drops available. Once I hit 5 of them but mostly it was 3.

    Conclusion: I am OVER digging. This is my final personal goal, if I don't come up with another by 2nd February it may well be time to say goodbye.

    Edit: in the process I gained 2265 PTs!
    I hear Gotta is saying, I told you, Brother!
    Thanks for sharing, now I'm convinced.
    I wouldn't expect to record the drop rate for +6000 shovels...
    Well done Ariana,
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

    No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

  24. #99
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Toronto, CDA
    Posts
    1,075
    Well done Tassie.

  25. #100
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    Since my post #54 in this thread it has been 9 days and I now have enough drops to craft #200 seedlings. Once it has been crafted I'll post the screenshot in the HoF thread but I thought to offer the following results from my digging:

    I needed to find 143 drops (allowing for 2 Monday madness and 1 daily bonus)
    I used net 5720 shovels (starting at 10300 and finishing at 4580), add on 63 (for 9 days x 7 from shovel smith anvil), add on 500 (this is a guess) for daily play and some quests for a total of 6283 shovels used
    This means my find rate (in Oxford, all maxed out on PU) of 2.3%

    I didn't record all my digging results but for 5 lots of consecutive 100 searches there were 6-7 drops available. Once I hit 5 of them but mostly it was 3.

    Conclusion: I am OVER digging. This is my final personal goal, if I don't come up with another by 2nd February it may well be time to say goodbye.

    Edit: in the process I gained 2265 PTs!
    Well done and welcome to the jungle. That is doing it the hard way.

    Your next goal should be to crypt 2265 times to get your shovels back, then repeat the above indefinitely

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •