Thread: No New Goals

No New Goals

What's up with this game? There have been no new goals for a while now. Has this game been abandoned by the developers?

You too? I wondered if my game glitched. It makes me really sad. I was going to keep earning diamonds and doing cash quests and getting three stars. I really enjoy it. It is the only phone game i really play now. But no goals have showes up for me since december. And my league is stuck (i had even deleted it and restarted my game).

No response on tickets either. Wish they would at least tell us they are abandoning it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elle* View Post
    What's up with this game? There have been no new goals for a while now. Has this game been abandoned by the developers?
    I tried to reply to you yesterday and it didnt work

I too am getting no new quests since the fall one. Love this game and that makes me sad.
    Last edited by Recklessdreamer; 12-18-16 at 08:45 AM.

I believe the game is finished. I don't think anyone is working on it anymore. I used to play this game many times daily and spent a lot on diamonds to buy items in the daily quests. There haven't been any quests for a long time and MY league has been nonfunctional for well over a year. Told it might work with the next upgrade, but 4 upgrades went by and it never worked again. That was my favorite part of the game. That and recruiting new models.
    There is no other game out there that came close to Runway Life. I really loved this game and am so sad that it doesn't play anymore. Well, I can still visit my studio and grounds and redress my models. I do hope I don't lose that completely.

Makes me sad too but it does look like the game is finished. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to see what happens after the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesong View Post
    I believe the game is finished. I don't think anyone is working on it anymore. I used to play this game many times daily and spent a lot on diamonds to buy items in the daily quests. There haven't been any quests for a long time and MY league has been nonfunctional for well over a year. Told it might work with the next upgrade, but 4 upgrades went by and it never worked again. That was my favorite part of the game. That and recruiting new models.
    There is no other game out there that came close to Runway Life. I really loved this game and am so sad that it doesn't play anymore. Well, I can still visit my studio and grounds and redress my models. I do hope I don't lose that completely.
    I wish you luck!