Thread: Not compatible with this device

Not compatible with this device

I needed a new cell phone so I bought a Huawei but now I can't download Animal Voyage because of compatibility issues. Is there any way I can download it to this phone. I really love this game.

I hope somebody can come up with an answer.
    That's Tee kee' rahm

I guess nobody has an answer
    That's Tee kee' rahm

i have same problem! somebody please help us

I don't really have an answer, I play my game(Secret Passages) on an iOS device...but if you're getting " not compatible" that sounds pretty telling.

Unless someone with more knowledge swoops down to help, you might consider sending a PM to a PG employee.

Good luck!
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

What were you playing on before your Huawei?
    Trying to simplify as best I can.
    Basically there are three main platforms - iOS (Apple) Android, and the late comer to the party Microsoft.
    None of the three will cross over with the other as they are all written differently so if you were playing on a different platform you need to start all over again with your new phone.

Edit. I have just read my answer and I am not satisfied that is the problem. When you visit your app store is after that the compatibility message is given? If it is then the problem is the link between the app store and the phone and it might be worth contacting the local rep. for the phone and asking the question.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekherham View Post
    I needed a new cell phone so I bought a Huawei but now I can't download Animal Voyage because of compatibility issues. Is there any way I can download it to this phone. I really love this game.

I hope somebody can come up with an answer.
    2 factors in consideration here. First your operating system has now changed with the new phone, if that is the case you cannot play your old game on your new phone. Second is that the phones operating system is fine but the hardware is not compatible as its not powerful enough to run the game efficiently.

In your case given you bought a new phone I would think the hardware would be sufficient. So my question is which phone were you using prior to the Huawei?

Note if your old phone was running anything but android then you cannot old the old game on the new phone.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"