Thread: Models competition help

Unhappy Models competition help

Hi,

I upgraded my iPad a month ago and downloaded this game again using the same details it carried on from where I last saved but it always says no competition currently available for the models. Why? I loved entering the competitions, how can I get it back? I am level 70 & don't want to reset

Kind regards
    Laura

Hi Laura29,

Welcome to the forum!

Here is some information from Lauren at Pocket Gems relating to the model feature...

Quote Originally Posted by _Lauren_ View Post
    Hello everyone!

The team is still actively working towards getting this feature back up and running, however as it is taking some time, we are sorry to announce that this feature is closed until further notice.

What this means is that we will continue to do our best to repair this feature and bring it back to player's games as soon as we can, however at this time we do not have an estimate as to when this repair can be expected.

If you require assistance with your profile due to this issue, please send me a ticket and I will be happy to assist you and answer your questions, as I know many of you have concerns regarding your Idol Points and being unable to recruit the last Model Recruit.

Tickets can be submitted using this link, please make sure to include your Support ID:
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you do not know where to find your Support ID, here are some helpful instructions:
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en...pport-ID-PGID-
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X