Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bonus Items

I have been looking for one from the list DA has posted. But none available thus far.

Sun Flowers should be avilable at level 12~15. I didn’t notice when exactly they appeared!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    Having just started a new game, to enjoy it from the beginning, there are no sunflowers in my deco list at level 6. Does anyone know when they become available?
    I am at lvl 26 and I have them.

I remember in my old game I had some of these but can't recall which level. Any help?
    Member of Catphins Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by hongchicken View Post
    I am at lvl 26 and I have them.

I remember in my old game I had some of these but can't recall which level. Any help?
    Yes, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    I have been looking for one from the list DA has posted. But none available thus far.

Sun Flowers should be avilable at level 12~15. I didn’t notice when exactly they appeared!

Somewhere between where I am and level 25 they should turn up, probably around 12-15. Thanks, I'll be looking for them.
    Last edited by Crazy Tapper; 03-30-18 at 05:47 AM.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

When we first got the sunflowers but no one was talking levels...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...etting+harvest
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    Having just started a new game, to enjoy it from the beginning, there are no sunflowers in my deco list at level 6. Does anyone know when they become available?
    Level 11

Name:  6B85E56A-5123-4D91-8FB4-E36990AC35DB.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  20.5 KB
    Sometimes Member, sometimes officer, leader or member at Dolphins_U35 guild, or wandering between guilds

Quote Originally Posted by abodrocc View Post
    Level 11

Name:  6B85E56A-5123-4D91-8FB4-E36990AC35DB.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  20.5 KB

Thank you
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Just curious, does anyone know what level Ship Dock & Ruby Video button show up?

Ruby video shows up at level 16, and you need to make a ruby purchase in order to get the free daily video. The ship dock shows up at level 20.
    Friends4Ever Guild Leader.
    Life is too short. Be happy and live it to the fullest.

Longtime Tapper
    But there is a limit of how many you can get docks (I do not remember how many). If you fill all of them, you will need to be at level 35 or 36 to get another one.
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Quote Originally Posted by anthony92804 View Post
    Ruby video shows up at level 16, and you need to make a ruby purchase in order to get the free daily video.
    I got it at level 16 without procuring any rubies!

Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    I got it at level 16 without procuring any rubies!
    Got it at level 8, without buying any

Name:  6FE5C80C-D608-413B-865E-44F188DE9D41.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  19.5 KB

Check also at the bottom, the level requiered to some other features
    Sometimes Member, sometimes officer, leader or member at Dolphins_U35 guild, or wandering between guilds

Thanks all, I guess I’ll get it somewhere in there. Hopefully without purchase.

I got ruby adds today after buying a ruby merchant yesterday, I'm at level 8. So it seems like they will appear the day after you have purchased a merchant for rubies.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Sotebill View Post
    I got ruby adds today after buying a ruby merchant yesterday, I'm at level 8. So it seems like they will appear the day after you have purchased a merchant for rubies.
    How long have you been on level 8? Did anything else change?

I have been on 8 since Friday, trying to get back to my guild as soon as possible as my original user has been locked out since December and I'm losing faith in PG so need a backup plan. Nothing else changed as it seemed ruby ads was not connected to level I thought I might try buying a merchant for rubies also I needed more coins for spinning, nothing happened after I bought it but this morning (at the time we usually get new quests) the ruby was in there.

I have been on 8 since Friday, trying to get back to my guild as soon as possible as my original user has been locked out since December and I'm losing faith in PG so need a backup plan. Nothing else changed as it seemed ruby ads was not connected to level I thought I might try buying a merchant for rubies also I needed more coins for spinning, nothing happened after I bought it but this morning (at the time we usually get new quests) the ruby was in there.
    Thanks. I'm at level 7, after starting a new game last week. I didn't stay at level 6 very long, so I am trying to stay at 7 for a while longer. Good luck with your new game.

Anyone got the buttons tree? I got the quest but it's not in my deco list.

Same with me, Capt. Got the little lady with purchase quest, but none in list to buy. Also no pic & offer to buy for 199.
    Officer, CoastBusters
    "There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.” ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

Anyone got the buttons tree? I got the quest but it's not in my deco list.
    Quote Originally Posted by T1deF4n View Post
    Same with me, Capt. Got the little lady with purchase quest, but none in list to buy. Also no pic & offer to buy for 199.
    They are not bonus items, they are Ruby decorations. But I agree, where are they?

Sorry, CT. Think Capt was referring to ruby decos, and I know I was. I should of started new thread.

We have missed so much this week and, for some, months of no access. It has all run together
    Officer, CoastBusters
    "There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.” ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

Sorry I was to lazy to start a new thread and with all the stuff missing I was not sure if this was due to my low level or PG's Easter surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by T1deF4n View Post
    Sorry, CT. Think Capt was referring to ruby decos, and I know I was. I should of started new thread.

We have missed so much this week and, for some, months of no access. It has all run together
    It's all good, or it would be if PG could get their act together and give us things they promise (like quests and decorations) and fix things that are broke (like locked out games). But that is definitely PG's problems, and I hope they fix them soon.

I'm sorry so many are unable to play, it's unfair, but this game has been unfair for a very long time.

The ship dock is available at level 25.
    Guilds: FireCats and Dolphins_U35
    Player name: GGContraPG and CaptainXXL

Don't blame me....it's google translate's fault!

Quote Originally Posted by Paricalu View Post
    The ship dock is available at level 25.

Thank you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234