Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, PG!

Thank you PG for our surprise 20 rubies.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  17.0 KB

Views: 317
Size:  19.5 KB

As it says in the speech bubble, it will definitely come in very handy. I want to get this week's reward boat. Nice design and I like Mondays boat too.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 330
Size:  10.2 KB
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 03-06-17 at 03:42 AM.

PG does listen!! 😎

It has been a kind of bombardment of surprises!!

More GP offers
    1x1 foot print for ruby decos
    Free weekly rubies (hope it continues) deco for 500 coins!

What can I say other than a big "Thank You"

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    It has been a kind of bombardment of surprises!!

More GP offers
    1x1 foot print for ruby decos
    Free weekly rubies (hope it continues) deco for 500 coins!

What can I say other than a big "Thank You"
    +1

another lovely surprise!

Name:  IMG_5248[1].jpg
Views: 318
Size:  20.3 KB

Name:  IMG_5249[1].jpg
Views: 317
Size:  13.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5250[1].jpg
Views: 322
Size:  18.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5251[1].jpg
Views: 319
Size:  11.8 KB
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Thank you PG sure made waking very early so much more rewarding today. Talk about a feel good gift. This is the way to go. Very thoughtful gift.
    Time for new horizons

Thank you PG, bonus rubies are always appreciated
    TPC - Level 89 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 79 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

What is a "1x1 Footprint for ruby decos"?

I need help with another problem as well. I have recently twice tried to create a new post (sticky), requesting info on how to go about purchasing the 4 buildings from some time ago, which give rubies upon collection. But the 1st attempt (over a wk ago) evidently did not go through so I tried again today but don't know what to do to send the message after I have finished.
    After typing everything I tapped "done" which then brought me to the point where it gives 2 choices: 1 to preview the post & the other to create a new post, but there is no button to tap which sends the post. When I chose the one to preview the post it just brings me to a page which claims I'm not logged in - but I am (it specified "thank you for logging in" or something like that, before I typed the post in the box provided! And I assume that if I had not been logged in it would not have provided a box in which to write the post?
    So, I don't know what to do to ensure my info is received? I have only posted once before, & the post did get accepted after a few days, but it was a few months ago & I really don't remember what I did to make it work that time.
    Last edited by EnquiringMind; 03-07-17 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by EnquiringMind View Post
    What is a "1x1 Footprint for ruby decos"?
    Hi EM, Welcome to forum. There are lot of people here who can help you with post creation. They are more eloquent than me, so I leave that part to them.

1x1 is the unit of area occupied by an object in the cove. For examples, merchants occupy 4x4 and houses occupy 3x3. So if the foot print is small, you can place more objects in a given area of land.

Hi EM, there should be a button that says submit new thread and you press that one to post. There is a delay in your first few posts appearing as they have to be moderated first which may be why they haven't appeared.
    TPC - Level 89 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 79 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

EnquiringMind, my take on this. We common folk cannot create sticky's, only the forum administrators can. You do however will be able to create a new thread with a new topic or reply to an existing one as you did here.

As I see it, you are looking for information about the Montezuma Merchants in Cove. There are a number of threads already about it. Have a look at this one

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post614816

Feel free to reply there if it is the right topic.

Thank You

Thanks Pink Panther for the explanation on the 1x1 footprint. I don't have as many as most of you (I have seen & marvelled at the screen shots of the "ruby farms" some of you have posted!) but have noticed that a couple of my ruby decos seem to occupy more space than 1x1. So I agree that given the short supply on space - mainly due to the fact that we must constantly purchase (& craft) so many stupid items which have absolutely no value after the initial quest is done! And why is that? - it is well appreciated to have new ones take up so much less space. Therefore in keeping with the original intent of this thread, in addition to adding my thanks to PG for the nice surprise of the two "20 ruby producing decos" recently given, let me say that I also appreciate the 1x1 footprint for the ruby generating deco which cost us 199 rubies!

Mrs Ripple & BlueBlou, thank you for the info on posting & I will try again at a later date. Blue, thank you also for the link to the thread on Montezuman Merchants. Yes that is exactly what I was referring to. I will respond there as you suggested, which I imagine will then "bump" that thread to today's date & then it will be more readily available to newer forum members such as myself!

I don't believe that we got back individual battle. I thought it was burnt and blown away.

Thanks for breaking the the monotony!! Definitely a breath of fresh air!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    I don't believe that we got back individual battle. I thought it was burnt and blown away.

Thanks for breaking the the monotony!! Definitely a breath of fresh air!!
    +1
    You don't have to be great to start. You have to start to be great.

Great another individual battle, changes in routine are good
    Thanks again PG, also thanks for the 20 rubies 3 weeks deco

Will say it again thank you very much for surprising us with the return of individual points event this week. Thank you for the 20 rubies today as well. The beginning of a great week.
    Time for new horizons

Thank you PG for the 20 rubies, which I am beginning to count on by now. My ruby ads have dwindled to one a day, terrible, and these rubies help fill that hole.

Views: 222
Views: 226
Size:  11.7 KB
Views: 222
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  12.0 KB

Nice play on words!

Let me add my thanks, here, as well. I posted pictures elsewhere.

I love the Plant Cycle. The play on words as well as the picture. And I really appreciate the rubies.

(Right now my bicycle is more of a cobweb cycle. I am strictly a fair weather rider. One of these days I will dust it off and get out and go!)
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Just another manic Monday morning, with one little bonus..........

20 rubies from the new deco!

I am loving the 20 rubies every Monday morning. Long may they continue. Three cheers for free rubies! Hip-hip-hooray!

Thank you again, PG!

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Adding my thanks for making Monday mornings a little nicer

Thank you for another Monday morning ruby bonus.

And thanks for the laugh when I caught this shot of C Leonis trying to abduct the girl from my Ice Merchant. I was able to defeat C Leonis and free her from the evil abductor just in time.

Name:  IMG_5763[1].jpg
Views: 143
Size:  21.1 KB

She is now happily back at work.

Member Vaders_Fist_2

This week I have a number of things to be thankful for.

PG, thank you for:
    1. The 20 rubies on Monday - lava flow deco
    2. The shovel quest on Tuesday - one of my favorite quests
    3. The Zippy cannon we get as part of completing 4/5 of the shovel quest
    4. The other high value cannon as part of completing 5/5 of the shovel quest.
    5. The tick for the Thursday quest
    6. The return of the Around the Cove coin ships. Ok, I am particularly chuffed with the South Africa one of this week. Originally wanted the Flying Dutchman for South Africa as it is rumored to be seen around the Western Cape coast, but the Cango Caves as a ship is just as interesting. Awesome place to visit.

Hey, Who doesn't like free stuff??

Name:  FS.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  58.8 KB

Thank you for another 20 ruby deco, and THANK YOU for the new Around the World Ship.

See, I can complain on one thread and say THANK YOU on another. I'm not all bad.

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast