Thread: Help! CL won't load (crashes to home screen after iOS update)

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar

Help! CL won't load (crashes to home screen after iOS update)

Just updated to iOS 10.1.1. It was actually by accident - after many many dismiss update windows I hit yes instead of no and the update proceeded overnight. It hadn't installed but at that point CL already would not open so I went ahead and completed the installation. Everything works but CL. I get an oversized view of the load screen, then a normal view. The Game Center welcome comes up, the bar loads all the way t the right, then I'm bs k on the home screen.
    I'll open a ticket too, but advice would be welcome. I have an iPhone that does not have the game now and I wonder if I should try to recover the game there.
    Wish me luck!
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

I'm guessing I don't have enough internal memory, but with no other apps running I don't know how to get more of it!
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    I'm guessing I don't have enough internal memory, but with no other apps running I don't know how to get more of it!
    About my 5th try I unexpectedly got in. So changing the request to, if anyone has tips on freeing up the running memory in iOS 10 I'll take em.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    About my 5th try I unexpectedly got in. So changing the request to, if anyone has tips on freeing up the running memory in iOS 10 I'll take em.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Good luck ScarletDragon. If you can delete old text messages, emails, photos, videos on the device you are using. It's crazy how much space they take up and you don't think about it.
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.