Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where next?

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    I had Christmas hats!

Cyber, you sound like my son, squashing my daughter's pet snails in his little tykes car!
    Shh! One of my granddaughters loves snails too, but her mean old grandmother is an assassin when she isn't around.

Salmo, Yep playing hopscotch and murdering snails who needs SP for entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Shh! One of my granddaughters loves snails too, but her mean old grandmother is an assassin when she isn't around.

Salmo, Yep playing hopscotch and murdering snails who needs SP for entertainment.
    Salt on slugs, thats a pet vice of mine. I actually find snails kind of facinating. They eat them here, the very white small ones but that is going much too far.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Salt on slugs, thats a pet vice of mine. I actually find snails kind of facinating. They eat them here, the very white small ones but that is going much too far.
    I just wait for them to move along...though that can take a while.

Hummingbirds are fascinating...I must say, I've never been transfixed by a slug.
    Last edited by salmo23; 02-13-17 at 10:35 AM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Sal. My laptop is still playing up when I write PM's and my ipad is out of charge so the message is coming this way.
    'On It'

Back to slugs - salt makes them disintegrate in a satisfying way but for some reason I dislike doing this to snails.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 03-06-17 at 03:44 AM.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Coming back to where next games was first talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Puppy, sometimes puzzles are so frustrating in Seekers note. Almost every goal I had was for a puzzle...Once I was as far as I could realistically get in the events, I just concentrated on the puzzles until I completed them (and eventually found the relic, yes frustrating when the relic doesn't drop).

Rosemary: I am going to request you as a friend. I'm Huckletown/Busy Town. 02DRGF

Pville, please share your blog in the fall.

You all know me by now. My head hurts if I have to move about too much to find stuff so I brought next games back here, please dont be cross with me.

I am as usual 'Spanish Eyes' or if that doesnt work 'Spanisheyes1'. I am struggling on with Seekers Notes but I just really hate the long pauses between searches while it does all its things. I have just downloaded the garden thingy that has kept cropping up in 'watch a vid for rewards' and you doggy people should love it as a puppy, that you name yourself, arrives quite early on. I am still enjoying Castle Story though I do not have enough time to be a good neighbour and my visits are not often.
    Nothing is holding my attention these days, SP was the only one. I can pick up and put down on everything else which is a good thing because RL is hectic.

Here is a teaser for you all.
    Years ago and on the laptop I played a couple of series on a thing called FreeRideGames or close which gave you free games if you watched vids, rather than having to pay for them. One was an enjoyable series about a person/fairy/whoever called Fidgit who, along with his wife!!!! was lost and needed finding. If I could re-find it in the App Store I would like to re-visit to see how it measures up against the sort of things I am playing now.
    Can anyone help?

edit. The Garden Thingy is 'Gardenscapes'.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 03-06-17 at 04:03 AM.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Dust: An Elysian Tail...?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  47.4 KB
    Last edited by salmo23; 03-06-17 at 11:04 AM.
    A million years ago.

Thanks Sal but not that fidget. FIdget was the father.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

This fidget perhaps?

Views: 330
Size:  14.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Thanks Sal but not that fidget. FIdget was the father.
    Dream Chronicles(series) then?

"Lilith, the Fairy Queen of Dreams, casts a sleep spell upon the entire Wish town, making every mortal fall into a magic sleep. She also abducts a fairy named Fidget living there. However, before his abduction, Fidget, using his remaining power, removes the sleep spell from Faye - his wife and the heroine - and leaves a path for her to follow in his diary. Waking up from the dream, Faye can't believe that those things that have happened in her dreams really happen in reality. No one besides her, even if yes, they're sleeping sound."

SE...If this is the game you are referring to, I couldn't find it in the App Store(not available in the US store) but on the playfirst website there is a free download for the iPad. The pic is "this Fidget"with his daughter...

http://www.playfirst.com/games/view/dream-chronicles

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drea...icles_(series)

Views: 333
Size:  37.1 KB
    Last edited by salmo23; 03-07-17 at 09:22 PM.
    A million years ago.

SUPERSTAR SAL.
    Thats the one. Indebted does not even touch it.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Ok, so I resurrected Seekers. Can't remember why I deleted it before. ID is 02L98V
    not sure how long I will play. How do you get the shields for trading in collections? Not using rubies yet. Where is their forum? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Topmom52 View Post
    Ok, so I resurrected Seekers. Can't remember why I deleted it before. ID is 02L98V
    not sure how long I will play. How do you get the shields for trading in collections? Not using rubies yet. Where is their forum? Thanks
    Trying to send you an invite - don't know whether it worked or just timed out. I am RoseThTktPls. my code is 02DAMX. You get shields and other things for trading in collections as part of the goodies when you successfully search a site.
    Their forum is http://gotmobile.freeforums.org/viewforum.php?f=173
    And they have a wikia site http://seekers-notes.wikia.com/wiki/Darkwood_Town_Map
    Rubies are hard to accumulate - like in SP ;-)
    Last edited by RosemaryL; 03-13-17 at 01:52 PM.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Still playing SP as I have lots to finish but only once a day. I have been playing Seekers Notes for a while now. I have sent invites to you Rosemary and Topmom. My game name is Snowdoll, but currently showing as SnoTicketPls and my code is 54O5B (think it's a capital O and not a zero) if anyone else wants to add me.
    Last edited by SunShadow; 03-27-17 at 12:17 PM.
    SP lvl 101 on iPad 2
    Earning coins to open Polynesia

Quote Originally Posted by SunShadow View Post
    Still playing SP as I have lots to finish but only once a day. I have been playing Seekers Notes for a while now. I have sent invites to you Rosemary and Topmom. My game name is Snowdoll, but currently showing as SnoTicketPls and my code is 5405B if anyone else wants to add me. ��
    Does your game name indicate you're seeking theatre tickets? If so, it will be a while before I can help ;-) But I can send thread and lanterns!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Well I resurrected Seekers Notes and have been trying to get along with it but I just dont get it. The gaps between start/game/finish are driving me potty and the good bits just dont make up for the irritations. I find I am just doing the daily spin and collectling from the top thingys then leaving it.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Still playing SP as I have lots to finish but only once a day. I have been playing Seekers Notes for a while now. I have sent invites to you Rosemary and Topmom. My game name is Snowdoll, but currently showing as SnoTicketPls and my code is 5405B if anyone else wants to add me. ��
    Hi, I have added you to my two games. Always good to have another friend. ��

Rosemary, thread and lanterns are just as good as tickets, Imho!
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    I've got you all as friends now. I look at your wish list before any others and then send thread or lantern if I can't help with your list.

I really need tools.....those games get impossible at higher levels

According to the Facebook page, all games are solvable without tools - you just have to keep trying. It sometimes takes me many tries to finish the puzzles. But I can do all the searches without tools - except for the night mode ones - often using Tassie's suggestion of taking a screen shot and then pausing the game to study the screenshot. Of course, you are a little further along than i am, Matty ;-)

Tassie - you are right about thread and lanterns - for a while, I seemed to always be short of tickets, but now I need them all!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Is there a digit missing in your code? I tried adding it, but got a message saying it's invalid.

Mine is 028T85 if you'd like to add it.
    Last edited by Mrsflobob; 03-16-17 at 06:23 PM.
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

I've got you all as friends now. I look at your wish list before any others and then send thread or lantern if I can't help with your list.

I really need tools.....those games get impossible at higher levels
    I just got lucky and completed two collections that each awarded a small tool chest. Woohoo! I had four quests sitting there for days requiring Mosaic and Ancient Cards because I couldn't solve them in the time allowed. Now with a small stash of tools I can finally move on! Yay!
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    Does your game name indicate you're seeking theatre tickets? If so, it will be a while before I can help ;-) But I can send thread and lanterns!
    Yes it does but any keys are fine - I must change it to keys. Thanks for your gifts!
    SP lvl 101 on iPad 2

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    According to the Facebook page, all games are solvable without tools - you just have to keep trying. It sometimes takes me many tries to finish the puzzles. But I can do all the searches without tools - except for the night mode ones - often using Tassie's suggestion of taking a screen shot and then pausing the game to study the screenshot. Of course, you are a little further along than i am, Matty ;-)

Tassie - you are right about thread and lanterns - for a while, I seemed to always be short of tickets, but now I need them all!
    I struggle in particular with finishing the Haunted Lights within the time. I do find with that and the Treasure puzzle that if you play the same one over a few times it does eventually work out.
    SP lvl 101 on iPad 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsflobob View Post
    Is there a digit missing in your code? I tried adding it, but got a message saying it's invalid.

Mine is 028T85 if you'd like to add it.
    No it is right but I'll add you now.

Thanks all for adding me and for your gifts. Sorry if I may have been a bit slack in returning but had a busy week helping my husband get ready for a trip to climb Mt Kilimanjaro. They flew yesterday and started on the trail today.
    SP lvl 101 on iPad 2

Sorry if I may have been a bit slack in returning but had a busy week helping my husband get ready for a trip to climb Mt Kilimanjaro. They flew yesterday and started on the trail today.
    Wow! If you get photos, I'd love to see them!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Hello, you're going to think that I'm very rude (and I am!) but I've also been playing Seekers Notes. So I've read this thread and thought a-ha! Friends! and have fired off some friend requests. I'm still not sure why we need friends - does it give us more tools? SunShadow - I couldn't add you but if you'd like another friend, I'm 02AHPO. I'm finding it much harder on the eyes compared to SP but I'm enjoying it so far.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast