Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where next?

Quote Originally Posted by Azhure View Post
    Hello, you're going to think that I'm very rude (and I am!) but I've also been playing Seekers Notes. So I've read this thread and thought a-ha! Friends! and have fired off some friend requests. I'm still not sure why we need friends - does it give us more tools? SunShadow - I couldn't add you but if you'd like another friend, I'm 02AHPO. I'm finding it much harder on the eyes compared to SP but I'm enjoying it so far.
    Hi Azhure, not rude at all. Welcome to the SN family here! I am in your waiting room now.

If you haven't already follow Rosemary's link to the wiki in her post #87 above. This has lots of useful info about the game including a detailed explanation of friends. It is also kept up to date by some very dedicated members of the wiki.

You will find that to really progress in the game you need friends and it takes quite a bit of time visiting and gifting as your number of friends increases but it is worth it. You will also find that without a personal connection or request for help on the wiki higher level friends are unlikely to take on a player at your level with your reputation (which is increased by more friends and visiting them) �� Hope this makes sense.....

Tassie
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Hi Tassie,

That does make sense - thank you. I haven't played SP since the start of the year and while I do prefer SP's graphics, I like the constant challenges in SN. There's always one challenge that will have me stumped ... until one game when everything just falls into place and I get it. And then the next challenge comes through and I'm stumped all over again!!

Azhure

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhure View Post
    Hi Tassie,

That does make sense - thank you. I haven't played SP since the start of the year and while I do prefer SP's graphics, I like the constant challenges in SN. There's always one challenge that will have me stumped ... until one game when everything just falls into place and I get it. And then the next challenge comes through and I'm stumped all over again!!

Azhure
    Azhure, remember you can zoom in on pictures. Also, if time is running out you can screenshot, pause the game and really zoom in on your screen shot. I find it's best with 1 or 2 hard to find items (and sometimes the black pearl now) instead of screenshotting right at the start. I wait until about 30-45 seconds left.

If you haven't added me, please do 02DRGF. Is your SN name Azhure because I try to gift my "real" friends first hoping to give them something on their wishlist.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345