Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where next?

Where next?

I recall a thread on other games people like, I think in the off topic subforum, but it's buried in the sands of time. Since a lot of us are going to be looking for an alternative as SP winds down, I thought I'd start a new one. What else do you like? I've tried a bunch of hidden object games, but they mostly bore me after a short time. I'd love to hear others' experiences.

Paradise Cove, baby.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Paradise Cove, not for me...I deleted it a couple of years ago. Maybe the "new game" they have been working on since the beginning of this year will turn out to be something.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Paradise Cove, not for me...I deleted it a couple of years ago. Maybe the "new game" they have been working on since the beginning of this year will turn out to be something.
    I deleted it a couple of years ago, then had a challenge in SP that required me to to get to a certain level. I stuck with it for a month or two and it really grew on me. Am now in a guild and really enjoying the competitive bit and chat.

Will be interesting to see what the new game is.

- - - Updated - - -

I deleted it a couple of years ago, then had a challenge in SP that required me to to get to a certain level. I stuck with it for a month or two and it really grew on me. Am now in a guild and really enjoying the competitive bit and chat.

TPC - Level 78 Mrs Ripple, Member of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 60 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

I found a girly game that I have enjoyed/ am enjoying called Castle Story. The story is keeping my interest. Anyone who wants to try and needs a friend then my kingdom name is Aragon Town. Storm8 id is Spanisheyes1
    I tried Dragonvale for a while but I have already slowed down to almost stop with it. Sorry you guys who I am sending stuff to. You know who you are.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 11-02-16 at 06:45 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarklady View Post
    I recall a thread on other games people like, I think in the off topic subforum, but it's buried in the sands of time. Since a lot of us are going to be looking for an alternative as SP winds down, I thought I'd start a new one. What else do you like? I've tried a bunch of hidden object games, but they mostly bore me after a short time. I'd love to hear others' experiences.
    I think it was you, Snarklady, who mentioned Hidden Artifacts. It is a fabulous game, though there have been no updates for months. But it's very challenging and fun while it lasts. Another is The Room I and II. Difficult but very satisfying when you figure out what needs to be done (also mentioned by someone on the forum, I think). I've tried other hidden object games, but find them to be mind boggingly boting.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumlyn View Post
    I think it was you, Snarklady, who mentioned Hidden Artifacts. It is a fabulous game, though there have been no updates for months. But it's very challenging and fun while it lasts. Another is The Room I and II. Difficult but very satisfying when you figure out what needs to be done (also mentioned by someone on the forum, I think). I've tried other hidden object games, but find them to be mind boggingly boting.
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post559988

I've played all three Rooms...waiting/ hoping for The Room 4.
    A million years ago.

Longtime Tapper
    [QUOTE=mrsripple;609798]I deleted it a couple of years ago, then had a challenge in SP that required me to to get to a certain level. I stuck with it for a month or two and it really grew on me. Am now in a guild and really enjoying the competitive bit and chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Mrs Ripple, I wondered where you went. TPC looks a bit complicated to me but glad you're enjoying it.

I really would like a newish game, one that's not going to have the plug pulled just as I get there.

Maybe I'll keep playing SP and hoard rubies. When I get to 400k they can ban me, at least then I'll be able to say I've been banned from a game - some achievement!

[QUOTE=mrsripple;609798]I deleted it a couple of years ago, then had a challenge in SP that required me to to get to a certain level. I stuck with it for a month or two and it really grew on me. Am now in a guild and really enjoying the competitive bit and chat.

Will be interesting to see what the new game is.QUOTE]

Hey Rips,

Tell them, we're even more chatty in TPC than we are in SP. We have our own private chatroom on Palringo and we talk each other's ears off. LMAO.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Longtime Tapper
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post559988

I've played all three Rooms...waiting/ hoping for The Room 4.
    Room three, here I come! Thanks, Salmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumlyn View Post
    Yeah it was me, and I loved it, but I finished it. Then when I got a new iPad i couldn't figure out how to get it back without starting over, but I didn't try very hard because there didn't seem to be any new content.

Intrepid Explorer
    Anyone tried this game. I saw it in one of the daily ads.

Name:  IMG_1754.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  18.7 KB

[QUOTE=Pippy;609810]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsripple View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Mrs Ripple, I wondered where you went. TPC looks a bit complicated to me but glad you're enjoying it.

I really would like a newish game, one that's not going to have the plug pulled just as I get there.

Maybe I'll keep playing SP and hoard rubies. When I get to 400k they can ban me, at least then I'll be able to say I've been banned from a game - some achievement!
    I like the way you're thinking Pippy.
    TPC - Level 60 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

[QUOTE=igotahavit;609821]

Hey Rips,

Tell them, we're even more chatty in TPC than we are in SP. We have our own private chatroom on Palringo and we talk each other's ears off. LMAO.
    We certainly are Gotta! I have to get up 10 minutes earlier to catch up on the overnight news!!

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    I tried PC also but soon lost interest and couldn't find a guild because of my low level. At that point the forum was really rather rude and mechanical. Must be all the new SP influence.

Maybe I'll join you SE.

We certainly are Gotta! I have to get up 10 minutes earlier to catch up on the overnight news!!
    Only 10 minutes MrsRipple? I can get lost in time easily.

[QUOTE=igotahavit;609821]

Hey Rips,

Palringo? I just got into chatango as a chat now I have to learn a new one
    Apparently this post is two short so I'm lengthening it by atleast one letter as it said too
    Have been playing since the game came out lol! Took a long break and my progress is shocking. Don't judge. <3

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I found a girly game that I have enjoyed/ am enjoying called Castle Story. The story is keeping my interest. Anyone who wants to try and needs a friend then my kingdom name is Aragon Town.
    I tried Dragonvale for a while but I have already slowed down to almost stop with it. Sorry you guys who I am sending stuff to. You know who you are.
    SE, I think I need your Storm 8 ID (mine is HuckleTown, kingdom Busy Town, I have always loved Richard Scarry Books)

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    SE, I think I need your Storm 8 ID (mine is HuckleTown, kingdom Busy Town, I have always loved Richard Scarry Books)
    thanks Matti. I have changed my original post to keep it together.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I'll have to give Castle Story a look. I play Midnight Castle, another hidden object game. Good story, great graphics. You definitely needs friends in that game though. good luck to everyone! Hope to have the courage to press the delete in the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Topmom52 View Post
    I'll have to give Castle Story a look. I play Midnight Castle, another hidden object game. Good story, great graphics. You definitely needs friends in that game though. good luck to everyone! Hope to have the courage to press the delete in the new year.
    I just started playing that and find it slow getting into. What's your game name? Mine's the same as in SP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I found a girly game that I have enjoyed/ am enjoying called Castle Story. The story is keeping my interest. Anyone who wants to try and needs a friend then my kingdom name is Aragon Town. Storm8 id is Spanisheyes1
    Ok I just downloaded Castle Story, but it came up as Castle Story Halloween. Is that the same thing or a separate diversion?

I just started playing that and find it slow getting into. What's your game name? Mine's the same as in SP.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I just downloaded Castle Story, but it came up as Castle Story Halloween. Is that the same thing or a separate diversion?
    I just downloaded Castle Story...had a few chuckles, then deleted it.
    A million years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWICANUCK View Post
    Anyone tried this game. I saw it in one of the daily ads.

Name:  IMG_1754.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  18.7 KB
    I haven't tried this one yet, but it's the same gang that created The Secret Society, and I did play/enjoy that game...the graphics and storyline were good.
    A million years ago.

Just an idea but maybe we can make up our own events if it's not about the prizes. Three in a bed worked well or something else we could screen shot?
    Have been playing since the game came out lol! Took a long break and my progress is shocking. Don't judge. <3

- - - Updated - - -

It is the same. The name will go back to Castle Story after the next app upgrade. You remember app upgrades? We used to see them with SP. ha those were the days.....
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast