Thread: Pearls disappeared

Pearls disappeared

Did this happen to anyone else recently?? My pearls are all gone and the items I listed were also gone!

Hi alezna,

Have you tried opening your game again? Sometimes this happens when the boutique times out. It has happened to me, both with what you've mentioned... the pearls disappearing and also the items disappearing as well. In the multiple instances that it has happened, when I have re-started my game everything is back as it should be.

If you have tried this already and the problems are still present, file a ticket to get your pearls reimbursed. As far as getting reimbursed for missing items, you will not be able to get them back, just a pearl equivalent.

Good luck!

(I also responded to your post about the scoring in that other thread. )
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." -- Coco Chanel

Hi Alezma, this happened to me 11/02/16. I had aound 660 pearls and bought an item for 300 pearls. I left the boutique and when I came back my balance was 26 pearls. This happened to me in the past as well. I restarted the game but my pearls just like in the past were gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Alezma, this happened to me 11/02/16. I had aound 660 pearls and bought an item for 300 pearls. I left the boutique and when I came back my balance was 26 pearls. This happened to me in the past as well. I restarted the game but my pearls just like in the past were gone.

To file a ticket for pearl reimbursements, please use this link:

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note you will need to provide your PGID. It can be found this way:

1. Go into your device's "settings"
    2. Scroll all the way down to the bottom
    3. Find Campus Life on the list of installed apps
    4. Click on Campus Life which will bring up your ID on the right side of your screen

Missing pearls

Thank you Vogue!

You're welcome! Please let me know how everything turns out.

Pearls disappeared

Even mine VIP status disappeared. Generally I get reminder to renew, thats also not came. Plz let me know?

Quote Originally Posted by ColinLer View Post
    Even mine VIP status disappeared. Generally I get reminder to renew, thats also not came. Plz let me know?
    Hi ColinLer, Welcome to the forum!

I'd love to try and offer an explanation however I'm afraid I don't understand what you are describing. Might you be able to give some additional information? Or post a screenshot?