Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Player ideas for ships and story lines

The Vampire Master is one of my favorite ship designs in a long time. I would definitely buy it. Especially if it was offered at a discounted price.
    The very fact of snow is such an amazement.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Mid Range LTO Ships for Festivities

PG has cancelled the Guild group activity which offered Mid Range (3000+ att/def) ships as the top prize. I would like to moot the idea of offering this ship on a fortnightly basis or monthly basis as LTO ship (Priced at 199 rubies) with the global festival themes or sports theme or both.

As PG announced slowing down from August, this would come handy for the crew as the designers need to design only the ship and not the other things required for the LTQ or the activity quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    PG has cancelled the Guild group activity which offered Mid Range (3000+ att/def) ships as the top prize. I would like to moot the idea of offering this ship on a fortnightly basis or monthly basis as LTO ship (Priced at 199 rubies) with the global festival themes or sports theme or both.

As PG announced slowing down from August, this would come handy for the crew as the designers need to design only the ship and not the other things required for the LTQ or the activity quest.

Motion seconded! In fact, they might not even need to design a new ship. The Skeleton Crew could just offer the ships from the Fleet quest (see post #150) that we had to battle.

On a separate note Brother, would "Contract Pirate" be the same as a "Billable Buccaneer?" Or a Leasable Looter? Or a Promissory Plunderer? Or a Rentable Raider? Or a Consignable Corsair? Or a Purchasable Pillager?

And is it good to include on your resume/CV?
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    Brother, would "Contract Pirate" be the same as a "Billable Buccaneer?" Or a Leasable Looter? Or a Promissory Plunderer? Or a Rentable Raider? Or a Consignable Corsair? Or a Purchasable Pillager?

And is it good to include on your resume/CV?
    Man......... I think you deserve a title for this!! Oh Yeah, PG has already conferred on you!!

Answer: Fit in every category!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Man......... I think you deserve a title for this!! Oh Yeah, PG has already conferred on you!!

Answer: Fit in every category!!

Listen, when I first saw that title I read it too fast and thought it said - "Meticulous Slob." LMAO!
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Name:  IMG_7963[1].jpg
Views: 213
Size:  21.0 KB

Name:  IMG_7964[1].jpg
Views: 212
Size:  15.2 KB

Name:  IMG_7965[1].jpg
Views: 214
Size:  18.6 KB

Name:  IMG_7966[1].jpg
Views: 210
Size:  12.7 KB

Name:  IMG_7967[1].jpg
Views: 212
Size:  12.4 KB

I once said that the only way I could make a mark on this game was to suggest lots of ideas for ships and story lines, and see if PG used any of them.

I posted my story about giant insects invading the cove on April 14th. I included the pictures of blister beetles, because blister beetles are fascinating insects. I may be a mediocre player, but I am a pretty darn good storyteller!

Thanks, PG!
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 06-26-17 at 01:46 AM.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

It isn't August yet. I have another idea for a ship.

Someone posted this picture somewhere.

Name:  IMG_8880[1].jpg
Views: 187
Size:  74.0 KB

And my first thought was: I want a ship like that.

And then my brain started thinking of ideas for a story to fit the ship.

What do you find on a beach?

Besides sand.

Sea shells.

And glass.

Polished bits of glass.

Think of the ship above but in blues and greens, like the sea glass that washes up on beaches all over the world.

It would be really, really cool to have The Sea Glass Ship.

PS: with just a few design changes by the Skeleton Crew. It would not even require new buildings. Requirements could be to visit all of the coves, or the other worlds, and a very small outlay of rubies. For instance: visit Mystery Cove and pay 5 rubies. Make it easy on the skeleton crew, and cheap for us.
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 07-21-17 at 01:00 PM.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Do we have a ship with Godzilla on it?

I have a bunch of ships, but I also missed quite a few ships. And sometimes I have "Old-timer's" and don't even remember exactly which ships I have unless I scroll through the list.

Anyway, why Godzilla?

Haruo Nakajima recently passed away. He was 88 years old.

If you don't know who he was, he was the man in the original Godzilla suit. He played Godzilla from 1954 (Godzilla, King of the Monsters) to 1972 (Godzilla vs Gigan).

The original costume was made of ready-mix concrete! No modern materials were available then, and the costume was made from what was available. It weighed about 100 kilos. That is over 220 pounds. Or over 15 stone if you measure that way.

Haruo Nakajima also played Mothra in 1961, and King Kong in 1967. (King Kong Escapes.)

He also played a Samurai in the 1954 film, Seven Samurai. He was a black belt in martial arts.

He suffered numerous injuries during his film career, including burns, electric shocks and near suffocation. In a very heavy concrete costume it is not hard to believe that he almost suffocated!

If we do not have a ship with Godzilla on it or trying to get onto it, we ought to have one. IMO.

Long live Godzilla!
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Name:  IMG_9321[1].jpg
Views: 164
Size:  18.8 KB
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Name:  IMG_1077[1].jpg
Views: 120
Size:  14.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1076[1].jpg
Views: 119
Size:  73.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1079[1].jpg
Views: 118
Size:  72.2 KB

Yes, I am posting this again. Here and in the Thank You, PG thread. I want to make sure someone at PG sees it and knows that I do appreciate them.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    It isn't August yet. I have another idea for a ship.

Someone posted this picture somewhere.

Name:  IMG_8880[1].jpg
Views: 187
Size:  74.0 KB.
    Thank you PG for making this ship a reality. I immediately recognised it for what it was and now one is sailing in my cove.

The dinosaurs are also cool designs and thanks for those too.

What I would like to see is the Sea Serpent as a ship in my cove. Please consider this as it is one of the loveliest teal designs around. I will be over the moon if it happens, so lol, you can call it the Moon Sea Serpent to distinguish it from the other one.

Moon Sea Serpent ship is a brilliant idea! Great suggestion.

Especially as it was Blue who "was the someone who posted the picture of the glass ship elsewhere". Yes, I admit it. I stole the idea from Blue.

And I loved the Sea Serpent from the fleet quest. Also the Scorpion Fish ship. But alas, my budget for buying rubies to buy ships only allowed me to buy enough to purchase the Glass Ship.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    Thank you PG for making this ship a reality. I immediately recognised it for what it was and now one is sailing in my cove.

The dinosaurs are also cool designs and thanks for those too.

What I would like to see is the Sea Serpent as a ship in my cove. Please consider this as it is one of the loveliest teal designs around. I will be over the moon if it happens, so lol, you can call it the Moon Sea Serpent to distinguish it from the other one.
    We all love this ship. Very pretty.

Aurora Borealis

We were discussing the possibility of a ship inspired by the northern lights. Something with colorful, sparkling and wavering lights twinkling around it?
    Please name in Aurora Bora after our teammate. 🙏🏽
    It would be a wonderful addition to the around the World Series. Have we done Iceland already?

Another great idea!

I know PG can't use these exact pictures, but here are some ideas to spark your creativity:

Name:  IMG_1116[1].jpg
Views: 104
Size:  10.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1117[1].jpg
Views: 106
Size:  11.8 KB

And I kind of borrowed this balloon from my cove and added it to one of the pictures, along with some shooting stars.

ATTACH=CONFIG]140925[/ATTACH]

And PLEASE, no air ships. A regular sailing ship would be best. Too many players have their air docks full. The ship should have colorful sails that trail off into the colors and sparkles. I really wish I was better at designing. My efforts are kind of pathetic, but please, PG, put on your thinking caps and come up with a colorful ship that fits Sher's suggestion.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 10-04-17 at 12:36 PM.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Another great idea!

I know PG can't use these exact pictures, but here are some ideas to spark your creativity:

Name:  IMG_1116[1].jpg
Views: 104
Size:  10.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1117[1].jpg
Views: 106
Size:  11.8 KB

And I kind of borrowed this balloon from my cove and added it to one of the pictures, along with some shooting stars.

ATTACH=CONFIG]140925[/ATTACH]

And PLEASE, no air ships. A regular sailing ship would be best. Too many players have their air docks full. The ship should have colorful sails that trail off into the colors and sparkles. I really wish I was better at designing. My efforts are kind of pathetic, but please, PG, put on your thinking caps and come up with a colorful ship that fits Sher's suggestion.
    Love your suggestions!!! Thank you! Agree, please a ship not docked ����

Hope this gets it started great idea.
    Time for new horizons

These pictures are incredible and hopefully will be used.
    Time for new horizons

Quote Originally Posted by sruddystar View Post
    We were discussing the possibility of a ship inspired by the northern lights. Something with colorful, sparkling and wavering lights twinkling around it?
    Please name in Aurora Bora after our teammate. ����
    It would be a wonderful addition to the around the World Series. Have we done Iceland already?
    Who says PG does not listen?
    Name:  3B76034A-D785-4B18-A3AE-0C74CC500DD2.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  11.1 KB
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

LOL! This is the coolest ship ever. Tanx to my friends for suggesting it and lemme take a moment to put my foot in my mouth.....PG DOES LISTEN! Tanx with 2 thumbs up PG! Now, u TPC ladies can have a piece of me in ur cove .

Warm regards,

-Cee Bora

Who says PG does not listen?
    Name:  3B76034A-D785-4B18-A3AE-0C74CC500DD2.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  11.1 KB

Tanx

Quote Originally Posted by sruddystar View Post
    Please name in Aurora Bora after our teammate. ����

I am still clapping with joy to see this request come together into such a beautiful ship in honor of my friend. Perfect
    Time for new horizons

Quote Originally Posted by Scharbokid View Post
    I am still clapping with joy to see this request come together into such a beautiful ship in honor of my friend. Perfect
    Agreed! Thank you so much, PG ❤️❤️❤️

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567