Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Player ideas for ships and story lines

Player ideas for ships and story lines

The tavern is buzzing with talk about new ships and story lines we would like to see in the game. Does anyone have a suggestion for a new ship? One of my favorite quests started with Defcon5's post about Cody and the Cove Defender ship.

Do you want ships from around the world to represent players from around the world? Do you have a favorite animal you would like to see featured on a ship? We have cats, dogs, dinosaurs, alligators, dragons, giraffes, monkeys, penguins, etc. I WOULD SAY THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR MORE.

If you have an idea, post it on this thread. Maybe PG will not implement any of the ideas posted, but you never know. They might. I know we have talented, imaginative players out there. Let's see what you come up with.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Did I ever mention that I really would like to get this friendly tiger what crossed our coves already twice? ;-)

My idea is a tiger what has gotten rid of the silly rider and the terrible chains of course
    Leader of CannonbllJog
    Game ID: Appelus

A few players came up with their own ideas already AND PG used them. If I can think of any, I will post it
    Officer of Thedarkwings

It would be nice if PG could bring some of the famous historic ships to the cove such as HMS Victory, USS Constitution (the old ironside), Rattlesnake US Privateer (Battlesnake I have a feeling u will like this one), etc. Of course if it doesn't infringe copyrights.

-CB

I posted this in ship of the month:

Maybe now is the appropiate time for us to be able get the adorable tiger ship with the cute face without chains to honor Mike the LSU Tiger. The LSU mascott tiger is always a tiger from a rescue facility. I understand it is best for tigers to be in the wild, however some tigers cannot survive in the wild for various reasons like people illegally adopting a baby tiger & not knowing what to do with the tiger when he starts to grow.

If there are objections to fighting a tiger, maybe we could get another cove called Tiger Island with Mike the Tiger in middle, big enough to make us smile when we visit Tiger Island.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124138
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My own personal favorites are celestial ships: moon, sun and especially stars. I have started taking screenshots of ones I missed but would like to add to my fleet. I also like rainbow ships, clouds, wind, animals that fly: birds, bees, and butterflies. My least favorite ship is that stupid looking boot ship which collects boosts.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  12.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sruddystar View Post
    My own personal favorites are celestial ships: moon, sun and especially stars. I have started taking screenshots of ones I missed but would like to add to my fleet. I also like rainbow ships, clouds, wind, animals that fly: birds, bees, and butterflies. My least favorite ship is that stupid looking boot ship which collects boosts.
Views: 962
Size:  12.7 KB

This is exactly the type of post I was hoping for. I love the little star ship. The story line for a new quest could be something like this:

Jack promised Maria the stars and the moon. The buildings for this step could be first: an observatory or planetarium. Placed in the main cove.

They decided they needed to watch the moon for a possible eclipse. Second building:moon-watching house. A cute house decorated with moons, or having a moon over the roof, or something to do with the moon.

Jack heard there was an upcoming celestial event. Place third building: shooting star house. The house could have stars all over it, or a little shooting star over the roof.

Last step: a fragment of a star falls to earth. Place star fragment. Did you notice I did this backwards from the usual steps? Usually we go from smallest thing to build to largest. the quest could go the other way once in a while.

After all the steps, you get a new ship. We have a moon ship, we have a star ship. But do we have a moon and stars ship? Sorry, I am not a designer or a programmer. If I can find a picture for each step, I'll post them.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBora View Post
    It would be nice if PG could bring some of the famous historic ships to the cove such as HMS Victory, USS Constitution (the old ironside), Rattlesnake US Privateer (Battlesnake I have a feeling u will like this one), etc. Of course if it doesn't infringe copyrights.

-CB
    Yep

Nice idea CB.
    Officer of Thedarkwings

Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    This is exactly the type of post I was hoping for. I love the little star ship. The story line for a new quest could be something like this:

Jack promised Maria the stars and the moon. The buildings for this step could be first: an observatory or planetarium. Placed in the main cove.

They decided they needed to watch the moon for a possible eclipse. Second building:moon-watching house. A cute house decorated with moons, or having a moon over the roof, or something to do with the moon.

Jack heard there was an upcoming celestial event. Place third building: shooting star house. The house could have stars all over it, or a little shooting star over the roof.

Last step: a fragment of a star falls to earth. Place star fragment. Did you notice I did this backwards from the usual steps? Usually we go from smallest thing to build to largest. the quest could go the other way once in a while.

After all the steps, you get a new ship. We have a moon ship, we have a star ship. But do we have a moon and stars ship? Sorry, I am not a designer or a programmer. If I can find a picture for each step, I'll post them.
    I LOVE this idea!!!!

Stellar idea

We do have a sun an moon ship:
Views: 920
Size:  20.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sruddystar View Post
    We do have a sun an moon ship:
Views: 920
Size:  20.6 KB

I don't have it. (Spoken with a sad face.) So I would love to have one. And for people who already have one, there is always room for another one!

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Oh, no, now Zippy has taken over this thread with ideas for boats!!!!!

Name:  IMG_1358[1].jpg
Views: 883
Size:  17.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1359[1].jpg
Views: 883
Size:  20.1 KB

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Today's quest starts with building a Planetarium!! It has a house with stars on it!! Oh, my smurfs and stars!!!

PG does listen!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Views: 831
Size:  6.9 KB

Very interesting design, PG. Thanks for realizing the suggestion!
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 12-01-16 at 03:54 AM.

Just so there is no mistake about it.................

Name:  IMG_2762[1].jpg
Views: 843
Size:  14.1 KB

I love my new Stars and Moon Ship! Thank you, PG!!!!!

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Today's quest starts with building a Planetarium!! It has a house with stars on it!! Oh, my smurfs and stars!!!

PG does listen!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    I LOVE this ship!!!! Thank you so much, PG. I only wish it was a ship I could place in the water.

- - - Updated - - -

Just so there is no mistake about it.................

Name:  IMG_2762[1].jpg
Views: 843
Size:  14.1 KB

I love my new Stars and Moon Ship! Thank you, PG!!!!!
    Ditto!!!

Name:  IMG_1178.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  73.9 KB

Congrats Super C! You must have jumped out of your chair (or bed) this morning!
    Tight is tight and too tight is broken.

Officer of Warrior Family

Glad to hear that you all like the ship and the house! More to come soon =)

Wasn't going to do the quest and then saw it was Super's. not a chance that I wasn't going to do it then! That lovely ship is now in my cove and since it is why not go after the weekly? So good move PG! I will be doing all the quests this week! Love this game!!!😍

I had to do it, too

So now I have two planetariums...one from the galaxy quest the end of August...and now this one and a cute ship.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Awesome that you used Supercomp's idea, PG! I had to do it as well. Loved the planetarium design, as well as the Stars and Moon ship. Thanks!

To PG staff:

Several more players let me know they did the quest because you used my idea. They may not post on here, but they are out there and they did the quest. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Longtime Tapper
    THANK YOU PG for that quest. As moderator, I see how hard you work for us. It is very nice to see PG employees listen and do thing when they can. It is also very nice that players can see how dedicated you are.
    It is interesting to see that players can be a good source of creation.
    I suggest to all to not hesitate to write in the suggestion thread any scenario.
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

The Stars and Moon ship is perfect. And I also finished the weekly quests and received the Fuzzy Scrap ship. Purple is my favorite color. If I miss a purple or lavender ship, I am sad.

A friend of mine, who is sick right now, would love to have a ship similar to Fuzzy Scrap, but in PINK!

I put on my thinking cap and came up with the following:

The flu has hit the cove. People are sick, also known as 'under the weather'. Originally 'under the weather', a nautical term, was 'under the weather bow'. Sailors did not want to be stationed under the weather bow because the worst weather hit them at that point. There was no way to be out of the weather if you were in that spot. When passengers on sailing ships became sea-sick, usually in bad weather, they were sent below deck to get out of the weather, and also to get lower in the ship. The lowest spot in the hull, near the keel, was the most stable in bad weather.

If I'm sick in the winter, I want two things: chicken soup and a warm comfy quilt.

Our quest would need a Soup Shop, and a clothesline full of quilts.

Someone in the village needs to be healthy and flu-free. Someone like Maria. Because girls rule. She can carry the soup and quilts to the sick people. And maybe pink roses to the women in the village. I don't know if we already have a rose garden. We could always have another one if we do.

I think Jack should get sick. Since men make the worst patients when sick, Jack could be really cranky and crabby and ill-tempered. I'm thinking some sort of building with lightning and black clouds swirling over it.

And did you know that "In the pink" means to be in good health. Physically and emotionally. In the 1500's pink was considered the embodiment of perfection. The phrase "In the Pink" came into general use in the early 1900's. So, pink roses and pink quilts and, when everyone is better, a pink ship. Maybe several shades of pink. Pink hull, pink sails, the captain dressed in pink.

I'm sure there are other pink ships already in the game. But this is a special request in honor of a special player.

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Views: 751
Size:  8.7 KB

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast