Thread: Moonstones

Moonstones

I know I'm beating a dead horse again and again and again. But I keep getting moonstones and no where to use them. I know GP only creates new context for EG. So, do something, anything, in EG, to use them. Two empty buildings there to program. Some kind of game, like you can use coins in Slots. Surely there's enough imagination at PG to figure out something. And since this game has been rumored to be on the back burner, someone would love the challenge to create a creative, fun, extra.

ETA: I feel like taking screenshots of all moonstones and submitting a ticket for refunds. Won't do it, but that's what I think.
    Last edited by Fyrmnkee; 10-15-16 at 04:37 PM.

The point is now moot. I cared, they didn't.

Happy Holidays
    Last edited by Fyrmnkee; 11-29-16 at 07:16 AM.

Sure wish that Pocket Gems & Secret Passages had the stamina of Angry Birds. They don't give up. Lasting years longer also.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrmnkee View Post
    Sure wish that Pocket Gems & Secret Passages had the stamina of Angry Birds. They don't give up. Lasting years longer also.
    The same is true of Temple Run which I used to play before I discovered SP and which is still bringing out new features and going strong. Maybe the firms that make angry birds and temple run will launch a take over of PG and apply the same approach to SP.

Never played Angry Birds, but love the Temple Run series. I have Temple Run 1&2 and Temple Run Brave on my old iPad. I think I will load Temple Run Oz on my mini and have some fun.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

MikeN32: . Maybe the firms that make angry birds and temple run will launch a take over of PG and apply the same approach to SP.

I'd chip in.

And Candy Crush is still going. I started it before SP and still have about 400 levels to go in the main game and then there are the CC-related games.

I tried Angry Birds but couldn't get into it or any of the take-offs/spin-offs.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Funny how I tried Candy Crush & just got frustrated. I like Angry Birds 2. I enjoy knowing the 3 tools I have & seeing the structures & figuring out the weaknesses to bring them down. (More about that than the silly pigs) I downloaded the original Angry Birds on the mini for G'grandaughter. (She loves it) But point is, all games running for years. But GP is giving up on SP.

Last edited by Fyrmnkee; 01-21-17 at 08:32 PM.