Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkangel's Facts/Support links..personal tips for paradise cove.....

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    will do thanks.. though link is invalid???
    Don't know what happened - it has been corrected on my post above.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

If you could put:
    Buy a ____ merchant = unlocks ____ wish.
    Would be helpful because some of us don't know which wish is unlocked by what merchant.
    Just think it would be helpful.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartAdtr View Post
    If you could put:
    Buy a ____ merchant = unlocks ____ wish.
    Would be helpful because some of us don't know which wish is unlocked by what merchant.
    Just think it would be helpful.
    thats under my "merchants" thread, you have to understand i cant put everything on here, limited amount of characters, i got to keep it to the point and the more information is on links i provide. There are links to all the wishes on here as well. Regardless i will see after i get done what i intend to do.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

bump

Intrepid Explorer
    I'd just like to say what a great job you have done so far. There is a huge amount of very helpful information and links there already and it will be a great resource for all players, especially those who are new to the game. It must have taken you ages to compile and put it all together.

Well done and keep up the good work.

I've just found this thread, even though I've been playing for a long time. It's fantastic, DA, THANK YOU !!!

bump

bump

Bump!

Will edit soon...probably when back from holidays.

Well I just finished Curse of Greed & am Starting Floating Flames so I found what I needed. Thanks for this awesome thread!

This worth another bump. Thanks DA

Quote Originally Posted by Tararose View Post
    This worth another bump. Thanks DA
    you welcome...

Back from holidays and i see i got a lot to add on, yikes!

Hi! Do you know the stats of ICE CANNON (15 rubies)????
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Martjalo View Post
    Hi! Do you know the stats of ICE CANNON (15 rubies)????
    Thanks
    Bonus attack 40 bonus defence 0

Will be editing new stuff in this coming week

BCL your link for the screen shot is still showing invalid.

Bump

Can you explain what bonus coins are and how the items that are listed "bonus coins" work?

Darkangel, thank you for putting this all together, excellent post!
    (Bump)

Es0torok, if you mean the bonus coin decorations, they give X% bonus coins when you collect from the merchants/houses which are located directly beside them. FYI, they don't always seem to work lately, I think there's a bug.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Es0torok View Post
    Can you explain what bonus coins are and how the items that are listed "bonus coins" work?
    You're talking about what shows up in the Merchant List for merchants you haven't purchased, where the [coin] yield for the merchant is listed, and sometimes there's another line that says: "includes bonus coins" - right?

I don't know what it's supposed to mean, either ... But it's not referring to the bonus decorations

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    BCL your link for the screen shot is still showing invalid.
    It works for me but to save messing about here is the text:

Instructions for using Photobucket to get screen shots/images into the forum.
    Apologies to anyone who finds this patronising or condescending however if it only helps one person who is not as IT/App familiar, it will be worth it. Other forum members who are more experienced may have alternative ways of doing this (possibly quicker) but its the way I have worked out that works. I was confused as to how to do this initially and could not find a complete story in simple language on the forum.

1. Upload the Photobucket app (free)
    2. For screen shot: Take screen shot by simultaneously pressing the round home button on the face of the iPad and the sleep/wake/on/off button on the edge of the iPad. A sound like a camera shutter should be heard (if you have sounds ON). The screen dump image will be stored in your photos under 'camera roll'.
    3. For image from e.g. Internet (possible use as avatar):Find desired image (note size limitations for avatar), hold finger on image and then select "copy". The picture will be stored in your photos under 'camera roll'.
    4. For picture already in photo file go to 5
    5. Open Photobucket and go to "My Albums"
    6. Using 'Up arrow' button in top right of screen, choose upload sorce as "photo library"
    7. Select 'camera roll' or album where image is stored and select desired image. It should upload into Photobucket's 'My Albums'
    8. From Photobucket's 'My Albums' select image and then using the 'chain' icon in the top right of your screen, select the file structure : IMG Code. You should get the message "IMG Code copied to clipboard OK"
    9. Go to forum and open thread post reply or wherever you want to display your image (or for avater follow pathway in 'Settings').
    10. Hold finger to screen and select 'Paste'. The IMG code should be copied into your chosen location. When posted your image will show.

GOOD LUCK
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

If you referring to bonus coins listed with merchants in your merchants menu then its to do with ruby merchants. Ruby merchants when unlocked upgrade its tiers automatically as you level up if you do not buy them. So lets say "x merchant" unlocks at level 10 with base coins. If you do not buy it then when you reach level 11 it will automatically upgrade its 1 tier, when that happens the merchant will have "include bonus coins". How much depends on how long you have left it before as in how many levels you upgraded before you purchased the ruby merchant.

In quests when ruby merchants are in them those who are at higher levels and the merchants unlock 5 levels below than they are already get them will full bonus coins, that is the full amount of coins one can collect at max harvest time so no need to upgrade merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    It works for me but to save messing about here is the text:

Instructions for using Photobucket to get screen shots/images into the forum.
    Apologies to anyone who finds this patronising or condescending however if it only helps one person who is not as IT/App familiar, it will be worth it. Other forum members who are more experienced may have alternative ways of doing this (possibly quicker) but its the way I have worked out that works. I was confused as to how to do this initially and could not find a complete story in simple language on the forum.

1. Upload the Photobucket app (free)
    2. For screen shot: Take screen shot by simultaneously pressing the round home button on the face of the iPad and the sleep/wake/on/off button on the edge of the iPad. A sound like a camera shutter should be heard (if you have sounds ON). The screen dump image will be stored in your photos under 'camera roll'.
    3. For image from e.g. Internet (possible use as avatar):Find desired image (note size limitations for avatar), hold finger on image and then select "copy". The picture will be stored in your photos under 'camera roll'.
    4. For picture already in photo file go to 5
    5. Open Photobucket and go to "My Albums"
    6. Using 'Up arrow' button in top right of screen, choose upload sorce as "photo library"
    7. Select 'camera roll' or album where image is stored and select desired image. It should upload into Photobucket's 'My Albums'
    8. From Photobucket's 'My Albums' select image and then using the 'chain' icon in the top right of your screen, select the file structure : IMG Code. You should get the message "IMG Code copied to clipboard OK"
    9. Go to forum and open thread post reply or wherever you want to display your image (or for avater follow pathway in 'Settings').
    10. Hold finger to screen and select 'Paste'. The IMG code should be copied into your chosen location. When posted your image will show.

GOOD LUCK
    Hi BCL, the link is working now so will stick that on, thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for all the info, I'm addicted to PC and have stumbled across this tonight, and its brill :-)

Thank you

Angi x

Quote Originally Posted by E18ang View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you for all the info, I'm addicted to PC and have stumbled across this tonight, and its brill :-)

Thank you

Angi x

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast