Thread: CL Crashing

I live in my own world...located in Southern California

CL Crashing

Hello, sorry I didn't see a thread on this issue. For the past two days, I've loaded the game and nothing in the game loads, just the hour glasses, then after about 15 seconds, it crashes. Has anyone else been having this issue?
    “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
    FS: gizzy. GC id: Gizzy_genius
    Feel free to add me, I always vote for my friends!

In your device settings, go in and change it so that your screen never times out. Which means CL won't close after a period of inactivity for, say 2 or 3 or 5 minutes, whatever it was set at prior.

Then, go back and open CL. Don't move anywhere in the game. Just let it sit open. What is basically happening is that all the content needs to be reloaded back in to your game. It takes time depending on how large your closet and house are.

Just leave it. Pretty soon the hourglasses will change to decor and clothes and eventually it should be o.k. Remember to go back in to your device settings and correct the screen timeout back. Items will also show as downloading in your boutique for awhile and when the model feature is back up and running, those items will need to be downloaded as well so it may take time in that area to get everything back in order.

If the clothing and decor doesn't start to show up and it crashes, though, there may be something else going on.......

Good luck!
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 09-22-16 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Spelling :)
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

I should also add that this may mean you don't have much available space left on your device. If so, try to delete apps, photos and the like to free some up and that should help as well.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

I live in my own world...located in Southern California
    After the first day, I only opened it once each day and it still crashes. Thanks for the tip though, I've always found it annoying when I open up something else real quick and go back to it and it loads all over again. I'll try this anyway to see if it works. My storage is almost full so it might do the trick. Thanks
    “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
    FS: gizzy. GC id: Gizzy_genius
    Feel free to add me, I always vote for my friends!

Please let me know if it helped at all.