Thread: I can't play with the models

I can't play with the models

Hi! It's a couple of days that I can't play with the models
    It tells me there's no competition available. Please help me

There is a glitch. The feature is not working right now for any one. It seems like it should hopefully be fixed the end of this week.

PG is aware of the issue. Lauren from customer support said...

Quote Originally Posted by terrihallman View Post
    ...Thanks for replying. I have spoken with the team, and we hope to have this issue with the Super Model contest resolved during the next content update at the end of next week. Content updates occur between Thursdays and Fridays. As this week's content update has already been processed, we were unable to put in an immediate fix for this issue. We apologize for the delay in the repair of this feature. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
    Last edited by Imani; 09-19-16 at 01:03 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Lauren posted this regarding the models:

Quote Originally Posted by _Lauren_ View Post
    Hello everyone!

The team is aware of ongoing issues with the Supermodel Contest. We also understand that some players have not yet received their idol point rewards or were unable to recruit the last contest's model winner. The team is actively investigating this issue and hope to have this feature back up and running by the end of next week. We apologize for the delay.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*