Results 976 to 1,000 of 3739

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by RobynAudrey View Post
    Barcbar I did recognize her!

Name:  IMG_3849.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  56.5 KB
    Great thanks maybe I'll do her!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Hairstyle Collab!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  88.8 KB

Views: 464
Size:  80.7 KB

Views: 460
Size:  53.6 KB

Views: 460
Size:  87.2 KB
    Morning everyone,

Looooove the Hair!!! I havent seen quest yet in game but I probably would have passed if not for the hair, only because Im looking for Holiday items (I shop by schedule-list, habit of mine) and right now wouldnt normally be looking to buy this type of theme but that hair, is a Must have. And I could use it for Christmas with the red jumper suit I have so a definate Yes. Price not bad either.

I do like those boots, will enjoy using those.

Well, Im all out if ideas for the event, I dont know what it is but I just cant seem to get with the program. Ugh. Hate it when my mind just goes through this lazy mazy thing, I tell ya I go through my closet thinking Theres nothing which is far from the truth...and cant decide on what costume, then later of course ideas will come flooding in,

you ever have that happen? Drives me nuts, I dont know if its item image overload or what, OR Ill have an idea but immediately the "but its been so overdone already" will pop into my head, and I be like :/ Aaaaah LOL. doesnt help that Im way behind times on Halloween inspired movies, I dont do horror flicks so any mental throwbacks i have are like from movies from the dinosaur age LOL.

I did do a Candy Corn girl though, not sure how she'll do, but I am bored now with black gowns and zombies LOL. I think I did a doll, guess i could do another. Hmmmm, did loads of Pumpkins last year, yeah I think I might have to browse web and see whats trending this year. Dont I have great timing LOL?

I am though, loving the voting. Last couple of events I even paid to vote more, just to see the outfits. Theres some awesome styling and creativity out there in the random voting etc., plus some amazing recolors. I sometimes will see forumers, always nice when I do, even better if I catch the name before I vote, sometimes I just vote and dont look at the names much. It depends, some times names will jump out at you, not sure why that is. My eyes though usually drift to the lower portion first, then jewels...rather than head portion first. Probably why I notice names last.

Well oh Happy Halloween! LOL Im rambling on here, blah blah, lol, well guess I best be off to work, Thank you for all the spoilers, and glad everyone is well etc. Its been warm this month, usually we have snow by now. Just very strange, havent gad a warm Oct 31 in a long while, However...

last time I recall, when we had a super warm Halloween, we had a late blizzard that following Spring so...yeeeah. Not sure if I prefer late blizzards or early ones LOL, but I think I prefer warm weather in Spring, and cooler in Fall LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Brandy Snap - happy to help. It's under tan dresses. I guess you got back in your game. May I ask what the problem/ solution was?
    They fixed it on their end.

Olcia thanks for posting the quest pictures

Brandy Snap I'm glad they fixed your game. The loading issue puzzles me and I want to do everything I can to prevent it.

Dutchie thanks for posting the organized spoiler pictures.

Question will the hair work for other themes? I like it & want to use it for other themes but if I can only use it for this look then I'm not sure if I should get it.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I know what you mean Imani, if the hair can be used for other themes as well. Difficult I think. If it was only the ponytail with the band and not the headband then yes. This way? Hmm.. warrier princess? I can't think of anything useful yet. But in my case: I loved the boots, thought the dress was very nice, thus i just finished the quest with the mask.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Yirara the Red mouse dress was a Alice in Wonderland WWE prize. I do love it!

I know I have an Alice romper as well. Wouldn't mind that again.

Name:  IMG_4477.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  7.1 KB

WWE prize thread 3/14

Photo is completely useless!
    Last edited by Agent 99; 10-31-16 at 01:42 PM.
    Style is forever...

Kindness like flowers always leaves its scent on the giver.

Views: 387
Size:  97.3 KB
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." -- Coco Chanel

Well, I've been frustrated that I cannot enter Georgiana into the event; PC gives me the error msg that I must own all of her clothes. Well, I WON her, right? How could I not have all her items when I won each piece? So, then my tiny, slow brain thinks: why don't you try entering another girl in the same items and see what's up with that. So, I start to do this, and then inadvertently hit ENTER before I had all of the pieces on. RRRRR. I hate it when that happens. I really dress my models carefully and completely. I very much dislike having a lame entry in the show! I will not be asking for votes on that one!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Love today's quest, boots are awesome.

Love my wickedly saucy Angelica.

Views: 383
Size:  126.3 KB

Night all and good luck in the final hours of the event. Very busy night for me, off to haunt the world lol.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Pirate Song - I think Georganna has a blue bracelet that stays with her even though it is not one of her items. I wonder if that is what is messing up your showdown. I already changed her whole outfit without thinking so I lost it but that is my guess. Best wishes!
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Olcia thanks for posting the quest pictures

Brandy Snap I'm glad they fixed your game. The loading issue puzzles me and I want to do everything I can to prevent it.

Dutchie thanks for posting the organized spoiler pictures.

Question will the hair work for other themes? I like it & want to use it for other themes but if I can only use it for this look then I'm not sure if I should get it.
    Im up waiting for my daughter to get off work and thought Id style the new hair to see how diverse etc. Its not As diverse as other hair styles but it can be utilized in other themes. The tricky part is finding hats or hair accessories to either cover the band section or at least compliment it. These are a few examples thus far:

Views: 360
Size:  19.5 KB

first one I left the hat on since the ribbon was same shade, either way it worked with this Steampunk look. Second version, is fairy princess, the hair works well with any flowers that cross the forehead, so it most definately could be used in Fairy themes, Fantasy etc. Last is a warrior look I used for event, this one I left as is.

Views: 355
Size:  20.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  20.1 KB First one I did in hurry, most of my pink items are in storage so I just pulled this gown out, its same color as ribbon. I used barrette here, not too bad. If I was going to style her moreso I would opt for shadow on eyes, bold necklace to offset the hair a bit and work with that OR use a more contrast barette. The barettes I think are trickier to work with, on this hair. This one however covers a bit of the band and looks as if its a part of. Middle one, I will use for Christmas, but with more jewels. Last is a royal look, key with crowns is using the larger ones that fit square on the forhead. I think bold eyes could accent and balance the high pony tail also, with the crown. Some of the crowns, that sit on Top of the head dont work, look for the ones that cross the forehead so they cover the band. Same with flower bands. The solitary flowers are OK if youre going for that look but they compete with that headband I think, so really its just getting that band covered. The masks seem to do OK, I liked the Jester Mask with, again though its really covering the forehead section unless the accessory compliments that band.

Hats dont work too well with obviously due to the high pony tail But I did find a few side hats that were useable. I think the hair is bold, draws attention and would be a great accent for bolder make up etc. With the boots and the price, it really is a good quest. The other two items are for sure more limiting theme wise but with the price, you cant beat the hair. Sports themes it would rock...swimsuit themes, fairy if you use the flower crowns, several fantasy themes, oh yes, a lot of uses Plus there is the ribbon aspect also,

there is different colors so with gowns you really cant beat it. Its just finding the decor that covors that middle section on the headband, Thats tricky. But I think the end product is well worth the effort and especially at the price.

I went ahead and bought the skeleton outfit, mostly because I was running out of time LOL before deadline and needed idea quick, but the purple top I mentioned, I finally did style it.

Views: 357
Size:  20.8 KB

purple one in middle

Views: 361
Size:  20.3 KB

skeleton dress first one

Views: 356
Size:  21.2 KB

and my Old Crone Witch wild card entry I didnt get to enter yet, first one. I forgot too LOL but maybe Ill enter her later.

I really enjoyed this event, far more than I thought I was going to. I at first thought Id be like Zzzzz LOL because last couple of Halloween events I went all out and so I knew I was out of ideas. But Im glad I decided to go ahead and jump in, I did struggle some with ideas but no as bad as I thought I would. The rest of the week I think Ill dress the rest of the girls in all the older outfits/items just because I hate to see them not used LOL, like the dinosaurs and furry cat, wolf and OMG I just remembered I bought that raccoon dress with big floppy tail, and I Still havent entered that one yet LOL. I grabbed that one because I have always thought that dress was hilarious, that and we have family of raccoons that have been in our neighborhood for years. The babies are so cute but the Mama raccoon can be so mean LOL, we know to keep a safe distance LOL.

Anyway hope some of those hair pics help some.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 10-31-16 at 11:34 PM.

Oh dear! The reward gown has some misplaced parts again and a high collar in back view that is missing from the front. And I can't find the crown.
    Last edited by yirara; 11-01-16 at 12:27 AM.

Name:  IMG_4523.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  66.8 KB

Thanks a lot Olcia for a nice big photo! This gown looks marvelous from the back especially, though I'm generally not a fan of this slightly glossy finish. I do know there's a place for it, and this probably is one. I did finish the quest as I found two nice items in the boutique. Now on to trying to sell again.

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Oh dear! The reward gown has some misplaced parts again and a high collar in back view that is missing from the front. And I can't find the crown.
    The crown is under miscellaneous. It took me a long time to find! It's under red.
    Our scars remind us that the past is real.

FS ID: Dani*Andrus (previously Audrey768)

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I'd hoped the necklace was a belt. Oh well. Found the miscellaneous crown while looking for it. Not a big fan of the high-low reward gown but I suspected that going in. I recruited my last girl Quinn from the keys.
Views: 323
Size:  16.3 KB

Thanks Olcia for modeling the boutique rewards!
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Morning,

I just spent 25 gems on the "skip" portion of boutique quest, for the veil, and I cannot find it Anywhere. I have room in my closet so that's not it.

Does anyone know where it is? So I can check again, thus far I've checked misc, hats, jewelry...am I missing something???

LOL OMG I'm Soooooo STUPID LOL,

I didn't see that I have to "collect" the thing on the goals tab, DuH. I found it, LOL. Geeesh I am getting serious bat lady old brain here ROFL, that or I need more Java this morning.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-01-16 at 07:31 AM.

I wont be spending for the dress. Im glad I waited until it was posted. Thanks Olcia.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the will relocate the crown to hats.
    Style is forever...

Kindness like flowers always leaves its scent on the giver.

Phew... got my pears back that I spent earlier today by selling some pixie/fairy dresses that I don't like. I guess the next event will be very popular.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Today's dress looks better with acessories. Love the back, and my saucy Angelica did not win.

Views: 276
Size:  122.8 KB

Not really sure what hair on point is. I am creating looks i may change a few minor details for the next event.
    Last edited by darkangel; 11-02-16 at 01:27 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

DA, can we please have Miss Vic's thread explaining FS scoring and tailoring "stickied?"

It is full of helpful information and would be nice to have always available.

Here is the link: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...uide+tailoring

--- Hair on point, to me, means just a creative couple days of FS being able to enter whatever looks one wants. Casual, punk, cowgirl, urban bling, dark, formal, sporty, fairy, whatever floats one's boat.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Today's dress looks better with acessories. Love the back, and my saucy Angelica did not win.

Views: 276
Size:  122.8 KB

Not really sure what hair on point is. I am creating looks i may use with a few minor details for the next event.
    *laughs* and here I was thinking someone with better English than my own would know what 'hair on point' means

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    *laughs* and here I was thinking someone with better English than my own would know what 'hair on point' means
    Hair on point basically means that your hair looks really good.

Urban dictionary about "on point" can be found here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=on%20point

I took it to mean that the hair style is perfectly matched to the clothes. In essence, enter whatever look one wants as long as the hair complements the look. I'm having fun using all sorts of styles/looks with all sorts of hair.

Boutique Bargains!

Views: 345
Size:  86.3 KB

Step2: 500 pearls, skip for 45D

Thank you Terrihallman for the step2 big picture.

Views: 97
Size:  90.1 KB

I like the final gown and the headpiece.
    Modeling by DA, Olcia and me
Views: 328
Size:  80.4 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 11-06-16 at 10:10 AM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Page 40 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast