Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    Does anyone know where this gown came from? I saw it for the first time when judging showdowns this evening. None of my quests include the option to buy it or obtain it as a reward.
    Hi Momrox. It appears to be the Red Stella Fishtail Gown, but I'm sorry I don't remember where it came from.

Update: Reward from quest on September 9. Post #9472 in Lets discuss part VI.

http://forums.pocketgems.com/showthr...l=1#post600604

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  21.5 KB
    Last edited by terrihallman; 09-16-16 at 08:33 PM.
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Around the World WWE.

Views: 409
Size:  83.1 KB
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

I missed a lot when I was asleep .
    I did hold off buying the dress, because of the postings about the same dress in the last step also as a reward.
    Thanks all for the communication and the employees for fixing the glitch, and the care for the game .

Vogue, love your picture, cute, hand by hand, united.

Nai, awesome and great job to get this new thread in the air so quickly. I had fun seeing all the pictures. Thank you.

Here is the second step spoiler after the fix:

Views: 408
Size:  90.6 KB

Views: 411
Size:  76.3 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 09-16-16 at 11:44 PM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Aw, just noticed both threads are joined together, mmmmm. So, the reference starts at page 50 now. Not quite happy with that.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

A MBG with non-duck-lips and a lovely skin colour! Yiha! And I got the dress in the free box oh, and I got her with 2 duds. Lovely!
    CL id: Kadiatu

Views: 402
Size:  20.4 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 391
Size:  7.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  7.9 KB

Longtime Tapper
    Here's Today's MBG Thanh. I really like her. She is also my 100th girl. Only cost me 63 diamonds.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  20.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  20.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  20.9 KB
    Last edited by Sophie768; 09-17-16 at 09:33 AM.

I'm in favor with any suggestions to keep my original posts #1-#25 in the first page. I don't have another 2 hours to spare to re-create a new thread, sorry!

Wow wow wow at the Chinese gown! I loooooove it.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

MBG I really like here. She is cute. I love her name. She is wearing a beautiful Ao Dai. I do not need the quest purse but I'm not sure I can make myself wait until she leaves. PG has really nailed the quests this WWE.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I loved the MBG..and the embroidery on the gown is simply awesome..love it..thank you PG..
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

Quote Originally Posted by Naimonster View Post
    I'm in favor with any suggestions to keep my original posts #1-#25 in the first page. I don't have another 2 hours to spare to re-create a new thread, sorry!

Wow wow wow at the Chinese gown! I loooooove it.
    Hi Nai,

I think we all understand the time that you have already spent creating the new LTQ thread. If Jesse is able to take up he suggestion that we came up with earlier (where posts #s 1-49, 68, 69, 72, and 74 of this thread are moved to the old LTQ part VI), then all of your posts would be at the very beginning here. Yours would continue solely until the post where you say that the "thread is open". Everything after that would remain here. All of our chatter prior to that would go to the old thread.

It it would be as if you began this thread anew just like you started out. . Hopefully Jesse or PGWilsooon can get the move done soon tomorrow. I hope that is acceptable to you and accomplishes what you want.

˚₊✩‧ⒽⒾⓃⒶ‧ ((ฅ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ฅ)) ‧ⒽⓤⒼⓈ‧✩₊˚
    GC - NekoHina ˚(͇̩̫͇̂̂)ฅ˚ FS - NekoHina
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!
    "You are NEVER too old to play with dolls". -- 💕 ˚₊Hina ‧₊˚. 🐾

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHina View Post
    Hi Nai,

I think we all understand the time that you have already spent creating the new LTQ thread. If Jesse is able to take up he suggestion that we came up with earlier (where posts #s 1-49, 68, 69, 72, and 74 of this thread are moved to the old LTQ part VI), then all of your posts would be at the very beginning here. Yours would continue solely until the post where you say that the "thread is open". Everything after that would remain here. All of our chatter prior to that would go to the old thread.

It it would be as if you began this thread anew just like you started out. . Hopefully Jesse or PGWilsooon can get the move done soon tomorrow. I hope that is acceptable to you and accomplishes what you want.

˚₊✩‧ⒽⒾⓃⒶ‧ ((ฅ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ฅ)) ‧ⒽⓤⒼⓈ‧✩₊˚
    I think that's a good suggestion, hopefully it's possible for Wilsooon or Jesse to do!

Thx thx thx Vogue, Hina, Imani and DA for being my voice and also suggesting solutions while I wasn't here!

Glad some of you enjoyed the gifs lol, I had a blast looking for them! All hail the finger wag
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Argh (enter words I should not be using here). Janie gets stuck in showdown. Next time I look, some 10 minutes later the showdown is over and her opponent won by doubling (how? I was stuck for 10 minutes and could not double anything!). I also paid 5D to enter her. Ok, neither she nor her items are blocked, but still...

Congrats, Sophie768, on getting your 100th girl! And for 63 diamonds, that's great!

Today's MBG is stunning in every way to me. Thank you, PG.

The scepter or staff as one of the event prizes really looks cool. All of the prizes do!

The Around the World event is perhaps my favorite of all. I love seeing the world pass by in voting.

Good luck to everyone!
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

I LOOOVVEE the MBG named Thanh. One of my very best friends in school was named Thanh, though he was a boy. His family was Vietnamese. I am so happy to have this MBG. She is lovely as is her attire. Thanks PG!
    GC - NekoHina ˚(͇̩̫͇̂̂)ฅ˚ FS - NekoHina
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!
    "You are NEVER too old to play with dolls". -- 💕 ˚₊Hina ‧₊˚. 🐾

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I will ask Jesse or Wilson to remove all the posts prior to Nai's come the next working day...Monday.

Todays MBG is awesome, both the girl and outfit. Thank you PG.

Been to busy to enter any girls out today, and spent some time with my son and his homework. Off to enter my first girls.

Good luck all.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Naimonster View Post
    I think that's a good suggestion, hopefully it's possible for Wilsooon or Jesse to do!

Thx thx thx Vogue, Hina, Imani and DA for being my voice and also suggesting solutions while I wasn't here!

Glad some of you enjoyed the gifs lol, I had a blast looking for them! All hail the finger wag
    I smile when I saw that waging finger.. I stole the idea ... Sorrrry( whenever I say tht word it sounds like in JB song) lol
    Thanks a lot for your effort Nai.. We really appreciate it
    I am sure that you are happy with the red chinese empress gown. Its stuning!

- - - Updated - - -

I jst read this.. Happy fr you, you ll rock this WwE.. Go go Nai

- - - Updated - - -

Yes cite, her outfit is plane.. Not to my liking.. Where is she from?? Forgve my ignorance

- - - Updated - - -

Very cute, thanks Vogue
    little girls with dreams become women with vision

Of course tht was the king Lee
    I wish I can see some of your girls, missing your entries
    I love the theme, it brought my excitment back.

Anu, I want to respond to your last post from yesterday.. i lost it .. Sorrrry, mia culpa

Quote Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
    Of course tht was the king Lee
    I wish I can see some of your girls, missing your entries
    I love the theme, it brought my excitment back.

Anu, I want to respond to your last post from yesterday.. i lost it .. Sorrrry, mia culpa
    Aww it's ok girl..it was some discussion on aishwarya i think.. super busy these days..the festival-month is on and there was a prayer and feast at work today, today we celebrate the God of machines and industries..so all investigative and therapeutic machines were being decorated and there was a prayer meet for prosperity..barely got time to enter girls..my cabin turned into a mini-kitchen..

Yet another girl stuck loading *sigh* this event is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    Aww it's ok girl..it was some discussion on aishwarya i think.. super busy these days..the festival-month is on and there was a prayer and feast at work today, today we celebrate the God of machines and industries..so all investigative and therapeutic machines were being decorated and there was a prayer meet for prosperity..barely got time to enter girls..my cabin turned into a mini-kitchen..
    First I thoought you were refering to a book, I m distructed when I read the forum, I read again, interesting.. i am curious..
    I lived enough among indoan communities in several countries in Asia and middle east.. Is tht abt the God of engeniers as I was told, Vish, sorry if I misspeled it. Its a long name I dt remember it. A community tht believe tht their encestors are among and destinated to engeneiring.. The God doesn' t look like the Budha like for the God of craft but more like the God of the Seikh
    Sorry f my description is inopriate, I am just curious, it must be fun, and yeah very busy.. I ad been in some temples, And I d seen how it was organised.
    Your festival seem like a mashine push heading from all places toward the temple. My last festival was the Ogoh Ogho in Bali
    Lot lot of fun.. Enjoy and wishing you prosperity and peace.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Hey oceangirl nice to see you. How was Eid?

I am loving my Persian Roxie.

Views: 473
Size:  126.1 KB

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I'm loving your Persian Roxie also, DA, so much so that I think I'm going to pop into my game and snap up that jacket. I loved it when I saw it but was unsure of how versatile it could be... Of course, I don't have the gold hair wrap yet so I will need to improvise there.

Gorgeous look!

Quote Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
    First I thoought you were refering to a book, I m distructed when I read the forum, I read again, interesting.. i am curious..
    I lived enough among indoan communities in several countries in Asia and middle east.. Is tht abt the God of engeniers as I was told, Vish, sorry if I misspeled it. Its a long name I dt remember it. A community tht believe tht their encestors are among and destinated to engeneiring.. The God doesn' t look like the Budha like for the God of craft but more like the God of the Seikh
    Sorry f my description is inopriate, I am just curious, it must be fun, and yeah very busy.. I ad been in some temples, And I d seen how it was organised.
    Your festival seem like a mashine push heading from all places toward the temple. My last festival was the Ogoh Ogho in Bali
    Lot lot of fun.. Enjoy and wishing you prosperity and peace.
    Yup it's Vishwakarma.. i did not know much about it myself, but apparently in offices and factories it is a big event..

Well I did go ahead and buy the jacket. Here is something I cobbled together for anyone debating...

Views: 277
Size:  112.4 KB

Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast