Page 231 of 234 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 5829

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  17.8 KB

Has the gown on the left ever been released? I have come across it 4-5 times in the past month but I don't remember it being in a quest unless I'm missing something.
    GC: k8lilith

Yesterday's Quest
    Formal Punk Quest

Name:  Quest 4.13.18 T.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  85.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 04-14-18 at 07:51 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

MBG Ester

Name:  MBG Ester 4.14.18.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  84.3 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 04-14-18 at 08:23 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

MBG Makeovers

Name:  MBG Makeovers 4.14.18.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  68.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by k8* View Post

Has the gown on the left ever been released? I have come across it 4-5 times in the past month but I don't remember it being in a quest unless I'm missing something.
    I don't recognize it, k8. I also saw the jacket yesterday, twice, in voting, that is on today's MBG. The first time I saw it I didn't recognize it but thought it was just something I passed on. Then, like two voting entries later, I saw it again, and actually looked in my quest menu to see if somehow there was something there I missed... When nothing was there I knew what was going on; I had already voted and moved along and was hoping to see it again to screenshot it. Didn't happen. Well, here it is.

A little disgusting.

I need to make sure I take a screenshot of these entries the first time --- need to step up the vigilance.

*** I am formally requesting PG to investigate all players' games who have been shown here in images for engaging in illicit and illegal behavior. And, with that, to take action with the game itself to close any vulnerabilities. **

It is both unacceptable for these players to get away with this behavior and for PG to allow it to continue.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Usually when I see a recolour I don't own as in today's MBG jacket, I think that it's probably from a petal or rose. That gown is new, definitely not a recolour. And I've seen it quite a few times. Maybe the 500 girls glitch is back?

Usually when I see a recolour I don't own as in today's MBG jacket, I think that it's probably from a petal or rose. That gown is new, definitely not a recolour. And I've seen it quite a few times. Maybe the 500 girls glitch is back?
    I sometimes do also... however when I see, new, it all of the sudden multiple times in under a minute that raises the massive red flag, and it is absolutely worthy of investigation when those items are appearing "fresh" in game to legit players.

I'm not sure about the 500-girl glitch, but there definitely is something happening, again, where players somehow are gaining access to the immediate pipeline of quest content and are able to wear it a few days prior to its release. Statistically, being able to do that, even with the 500-girl glitch, is almost zero, especially when multiple players are doing it.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Ooook... Future circus related quest clothes for the upcoming WWE???

Views: 144
Size:  19.6 KB

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    greetings, hello everyone,

Where to begin....

first LooooooVe that Red Plaid Gown!!!!! Had to buy that one, awesome Awesome...Now if theyll just release that super high long pony tail (think it was future or space theme hair) Id be singing like de angels LOL. I Love plaid, Maybe its the Irish in me I dont know but I just love it. I love those pastel spring plaid dresses (older ones) and that purple plaid gown, my shorter red plaid dress that Never wins but I use it anyways,

finally I got that one dark red tartan plaid with the white skirt short dress last year in boutique, I know one of the CL Veterans had that same dress and I had always wanted it. It was like really old dress in this game. Would love to get them in recolors. But my roses/petals thing sucks LOL so, ugh maybe Ill find in boutique one day. Anyways yay!! for the red plaid,

I Love fantastical but I kind a was low on gems and cash so I opted not to go all out this event. I didnt even place, I planned on competing but eh, just got lazy with it. So I Was shocked to see the rewards, I mean guess they be good in medieval theme etc but The few armored dresses I have now, I rarely if ever use. I want to know why we dont get Spring type events??? Would be nice, to pull out all my Spring dresses etc.

The mb girl nice, I got the jacket so Im happy with that. The best part of this game for me right now is LOL playing with my closet, takes forever but I find it cathartic to take things out and store things in.

Like the preview of circus dress, thats a cute one.

Oh, LOL, yeah forgot why I was posting, did anyone get the rewards? Would love to see the bigger image of. thumbnails dont do justice. Wish I would have grabbed that multi-green gown but I have that hair and didnt want to buy it again. Im trying to get the hair styles I missed. but love the color of that gown or maxi dress? be a nice summer sea type dress.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 04-14-18 at 03:21 PM.

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    regarding that red gown up there, it looks oddly familiar, not the color but the cut/drape. Im wondering if its just a recolor. the top portion is that gold collar necklace thing we have, there two types of those so those I know we have,

but I could have sworn we have a white version of that gown. Or purple. it just looks familiar...i could be wrong on that tho, my old mind isnt as sharp as it use to be.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Hey Nemmy. How are things?

Going to look for that gown. The cut does look familiar.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Ooook... Future circus related quest clothes for the upcoming WWE???

Views: 144
    Yeah, no doubt in my mind this one is from a prep quest. That player often has prep items.

Red Velvet gold dress, it is from a quest. The neckline is with a necklace in design of the dress.

Hi Nemmy,always great to hear from you😊
    Not sure if you meant rewards from fantastical WWE,but since no one's posted yet, i thought i would.

Red princess armor,styled for futuristic theme
Views: 171
Size:  8.2 KB

Red falconry cape and silver princess sword
Views: 163
Size:  9.2 KB

Also,thanks Imani for MBG post .. Got the purse in free,so thats fine.
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Red Velvet gold dress, it is from a quest. The neckline is with a necklace in design of the dress.
    Do you have the link for the quest? I'd like to see what else there was in it and why I missed it.

Today's pink recolor gown --- I saw it yesterday in voting and knew it was a sneak peak. I screen shotted it. I will post it later.

The circus dress --- from a moral standpoint it is pretty repulsive. From a "sneak peak" standpoint, for that is what these individuals offer everyone else as a forced consequence of them accessing the immediate quest pipeline, it is a cool piece.

I'd prefer to sacrifice the sneak peak I receive so that morality and the law can prevail.

Look: this issue with players accessing the quest pipeline is getting bad. And it is totally unacceptable and honestly annoying, because it ruins the element of surprise for legit players.

And that red dress: I'd like to see about 10 others post it modeled on a girl AND the link to the quest.

I'm tired of allowing roses and petals to cover for cheaters.

It's been this way since the feature has been operating, and it has been a tremendous advantage to cheaters, allowing them to use illicitly-gained items with that excuse in their back pocket.

-------

Finally, as PG has offered some treats due to their massive problems to the players of Paradise Cove, I'd like to ask AGAIN...

Where is our Rainbow WWE items quest??

Been, what, four months we've been waiting?

A lie, a broken promise? What? I don't care, as usual, what the reason is. They offered it and they need to deliver.

And if the players in Paradise Cove get their little racing ships and pretty gems and pearls and what have you before the players of this game get something that was promised months ago, I am putting it out there that it will not go unnoticed.

Happy Sunday, fellow players.

Do you have the link for the quest? I'd like to see what else there was in it and why I missed it.
    http://forums.pocketgems.com/showthr...l=1#post596620

Look at post 8820

Vogue I have noticed a recent increase in prep quest items showing up in FS a few days before the quest itself. Though some have already been released so its hard to pin point. Other than those which are clearly new items that have never been released.

I have posted the quest link for the red dress. Though I am somewhat baffled with your remark. "I'd like to see about 10 others post it modelled on a girl AND link to the quest." I had already posted the name of the dress and that it was from a quest. Are you implying that I was lying?

Finally TPC. The issues in that game have been somewhat more serious than those in this game. Serious enough that players have been locked out of their game since Dec 2017. Although promises have been made for compensation for the recent problems. Given the history from previous occasions I can tell you it amounts to jack all.

I will ask Jesse about the Rainbow items, four months is far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Thanks, DA. I had no memory of that quest at all. It was probably of that afro hair I didn't do it. Pity. That gown is lovely.

Name:  29F6D899-4BCE-4739-850F-CF4B29C2A4B4.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  21.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Today's pink recolor gown --- I saw it yesterday in voting and knew it was a sneak peak. I screen shotted it. I will post it later.

The circus dress --- from a moral standpoint it is pretty repulsive. From a "sneak peak" standpoint, for that is what these individuals offer everyone else as a forced consequence of them accessing the immediate quest pipeline, it is a cool piece.

I'd prefer to sacrifice the sneak peak I receive so that morality and the law can prevail.

Look: this issue with players accessing the quest pipeline is getting bad. And it is totally unacceptable and honestly annoying, because it ruins the element of surprise for legit players.

And that red dress: I'd like to see about 10 others post it modeled on a girl AND the link to the quest.

I'm tired of allowing roses and petals to cover for cheaters.

It's been this way since the feature has been operating, and it has been a tremendous advantage to cheaters, allowing them to use illicitly-gained items with that excuse in their back pocket.

-------

Finally, as PG has offered some treats due to their massive problems to the players of Paradise Cove, I'd like to ask AGAIN...

Where is our Rainbow WWE items quest??

Been, what, four months we've been waiting?

A lie, a broken promise? What? I don't care, as usual, what the reason is. They offered it and they need to deliver.

And if the players in Paradise Cove get their little racing ships and pretty gems and pearls and what have you before the players of this game get something that was promised months ago, I am putting it out there that it will not go unnoticed.

Happy Sunday, fellow players.

Name:  29F6D899-4BCE-4739-850F-CF4B29C2A4B4.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  21.0 KB
    Still dressed and waiting also there was a black white affair i think,,,,, that we didn't receive prizes from
    I hate hate hate it when i see these pieces show up,,, it runs the surprise aspect and why-should anyone be treated special above the rest????? Get rid of the rose option if its going to amount to excuses as its also stuck in TBA!!!!
    I am looking forward to circus styles,,,, i love this theme.
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

When has the roses been used as an excuse? Its always been the 500 girl bug. Which I thought was fixed. Now lets say it has not been fixed for new players who reach the 500 girl mark. Then its not their fault its there but I do think they should make the choice not to use them in FS until they are released. Though I have noticed the new items on the very same players who used unreleased clothing previously. So that is confusing as I thought their games (if it was the bug) were fixed.

It seems that many players recruited all the girls from the Supermodel feature and as they recruited the rest of those in the game more have recently reached the 500 target. This is another chat I will have to have with Jesse.

I like circus styles to Barcbar but I am a bit burnt out from the fantastical event. For this one I will be more laid back.

My remark is for all these sneak peak items that people may say are from a rose or a petal, not for your particular reference, DA; I agree that the flow of my post made it appear otherwise and I'm sorry for that.

For example, thinking the MBG jacket and the pink gown I saw yesterday are rose/petal prizes instead of sneak peaks... it is these pieces I'd like to see many others post shots of, in jest but also in seriousness because it would lend evidence to a piece's origin, if you will.

However, as I've mentioned before, even if we assume the 500-girl glitch is back, the ability to be a fortune teller and predict what exactly will be in the quest a few days out is something players should not assume is doable; to do that with regularity out of a database of certainly over 20,000 is just not possible unless something is being exploited.

The 500-girl glitch is not the fault of any player; that is a glitch that unfortunately for PG greatly benefits the player but a glitch that should not penalize the player, of course.

This fortune-teller issue we have going on here? Totally different problem. They have always seemed to be different problems to me. The sneaks peaks... It makes me not want to do these quests when they are released "for real" because 1) the element of surprise is gone and 2) I know that an untold number of people have already acted somehow to obtain these items so they are really not new, are they?

Knowing of the cheating issues in PC and the fact that both these games are old and neglected makes me believe that players are seizing the day and taking advantage it here, also. Which is discouraging.

I know the issues surrounding PC. I have followed that forum and those pertaining threads with interest. And I agree that they are serious. However, just until recently, CL had issues with the WWEs, so we have had issues of our own. I agree that getting those players back into the game should be high priority, however, we were promised something a quarter of a year ago or so that needs to have follow-through. Those reward items should have already been known, and inserting a quest like that into the game has been done before. Making good on that should have been been no big deal.

To me, them not following through is just a case of not caring and that is a directive coming straight from the top, perhaps from "finance" as an interesting recent negative review from an employee working there would say. I don't believe it is individual employees not personally caring about these games, to the contrary.

This amount of negligence we are seeing in both these games is a mandate coming from the top/finance (who (finance) according to the review has taken over all aspects of the company and changed it for the negative) and is a result of PG putting the blinders on everything except for one goal: getting into China in order to roll in the Yuan. Follow the money. They sure have, and it's to China, the most lucrative and fast-growing gaming market in the world. No technical problems there as companies exist to make money, and I am a believer in capitalism and true market freedom without tampering from the Fed, the ECB, etc... however -- and this is a large however -- the endeavor of making money should not mean discarding customers and treating them with disrespect and unfairness, wherever in the world they may reside. If they wanted to tend to these games, they could, and they would. The top has spoken and the employees fall in line.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I’ll be interested to see today’s dress. I love the white version but not as sure I like the pink with white flowers at the hip.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

The pink dress, as seen yesterday in voting:

Views: 203
Size:  123.0 KB

Name:  4C6E334C-8E49-40FB-8B67-840A313E7247.jpg
Views: 89
    So sadly we will not be surprised,,,, wondering why it isnt styled better,,,, so who is giving it away?
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Page 231 of 234 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast