Page 220 of 239 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 5954

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Zookeeper
    Sounds good to me
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by thegeebee View Post
    Still nothing, and it's too late already.

I think PG should offer us, as a compensatory gift, all the rewards that we were supposed to get at the end of this week's (failed) WE.
    Absolutely. Queen prizes and keys for all. No exceptions. And scrap the event.

It is beyond unacceptable, and really very embarrassing for them, to not have provided any sort of communication to this player base concerning this problem. Not one even single letter posted here nor, even more importantly, an in-game message.

Just totally unprofessional.

They need to take responsibility for this and attempt to save some face.

Just so you all know: PG does have someone working at the offices this weekend specifically to deal with cheating for another game's event. So, if they cared, they could have sent someone else into the office to try and work out our event... if it was a priority.

Know what is a priority? Artists! Events cannot be trusted to work or function properly any longer and there has been no resources available for a team to look after CL for how long, but now all-of-the-sudden we have artists who can work to create content on top of the already 20,000+ items in the database.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Dutchie - thanks for posting the MBG. That's disappointing that your program is not working any more. I always appreciate pictures though it's strange how they can post in such different sizes. I love seeing how you style items and it's nice to see you post again.

Today's quest - I like the white and black original version of the gown but the red and black recolor is rather stunning.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-04-18 at 01:09 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 2.4.18.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  72.7 KB
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

You beat me to it, Imani! Just came to post a modeling shot of today's gown and see your spoilers.

I agree with you about today's gown being stunning! I love the original and had to snap this up: red!! Vavoom!

I'll post mine anyway since I'm here.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  108.6 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Vogue One - thanks for showing your modeling. I love how you styled it! I am so glad you still posted it. It's nice to have multiple pictures especially when different poses can change the way the outfit lays or the arms can cover details of the clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Absolutely. Queen prizes and keys for all. No exceptions. And scrap the event.

It is beyond unacceptable, and really very embarrassing for them, to not have provided any sort of communication to this player base concerning this problem. Not one even single letter posted here nor, even more importantly, an in-game message.

Just totally unprofessional.
    They need to take responsibility for this and attempt to save some face.

Just so you all know: PG does have someone working at the offices this weekend specifically to deal with cheating for another game's event. So, if they cared, they could have sent someone else into the office to try and work out our event... if it was a priority.

Know what is a priority? Artists! Events cannot be trusted to work or function properly any longer and there has been no resources available for a team to look after CL for how long, but now all-of-the-sudden we have artists who can work to create content on top of the already 20,000+ items in the database.
    Vogue, Thanks for above succinct comment...totally agree! We all realise that CL is winding down...so we accept some glitches etc..but I have also expressed (in the recent past) that total non communication (from PG) is unacceptable regardless of status of game....I note that Paradise Cove (which has had some glitches lately) has had input from PG staff apologising for some game problems, why? I should imagine that PC is still a profitable game for them hence issues are sorted....this is all that I (and other players expect) some respect and direct communication.

When players do not receive input from PG, eg the latest WE, it just leads one to the obvious conclusion... that this game is no longer not a priority, which has been apparent for some time. BUT this doesn't mean we shouldn't receive a simple apology and then an explanation when the weekend is over.

Re sticky of training artists for CL: I cannot quite grasp why artists would be trained for this game when simple issues (like game update) and other issues are not addressed. It doesn't make economic sense. Just the facts, plain and simple, would be so appreciated.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Re sticky of training artists for CL: I cannot quite grasp why artists would be trained for this game when simple issues (like game update) and other issues are not addressed. It doesn't make economic sense. Just the facts, plain and simple, would be so appreciated.
    You’re welcome to call me crazy but I have an optimistic hunch that something like a CL II is in the works — like, maybe PG is concentrating on developing the new concept while maintaining as much of its current fan base as possible with as few resources as necessary, so that there will be a core group of “starters” for the new release. ��
    FS name = kgustaf. Game Center = L0opy4Lhasas ........ My GC name includes a zero after the L (not a Capital "o")

Zookeeper
    I don’t think you’re crazy. A rose colored glasses-wearing optimist, but not crazy. Lol. And I hope you’re right.

Wow, still not a word... A few hours shy of the entire event's original scheduled length from completing -- 72 hours -- and

S I L E N C E.

Cash quest aw I like today's cash quest items such cute stuff and for cash.

Today's Quest - I don't usually have much use for short dresses, but the dress seems cute and so do the shoes.

kgustaf I wondered myself if there could be a new CL. I know I tend to be optimistic in general and I love this game, so of course I want that to be the case. It's been awhile since Nic left to work on something else, and I had not noticed any new games yet, but a gal can hope.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-07-18 at 05:13 AM.

Okey dokey..back to F rank with supposedly three days until next WE, which has Romantic theme! Why couldn't PG keep it as Rainbow???? I'm actually temporarily gobsmacked, which is unusual for me, so no War and Peace rant from me, as I really cannot be bothered anymore unless we hear summat official from PG...So messed up!

PG...CAN YOU PLEASE AT LEAST HALF THE PRERANK IT SCORES, AS THREE DAYS IS NOT LONG ENOUGH TO REACH TOP RANK, UNTIL I ENTER MORE THAN ONE GALS AT A TIME....AND THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!

Dammit I want the prizes we should have won, I want the respect due us as customers, I Am tired of the frustration that these noncaring people are causing. This game was absolutely fun and entertaining and I loved the imagination put into it!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Zookeeper
    And just to continue being optimistic, maybe theyíll transfer our girls and closets to the new game.

I agree with everyone who is ticked off by the WWE debacle and the lack of communication about it. The WWEs are what keep me playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Dammit I want the prizes we should have won, I want the respect due us as customers, I Am tired of the frustration that these noncaring people are causing. This game was absolutely fun and entertaining and I loved the imagination put into it!!!!
    Spot on, Barcbar! Please some communication from PG re past WWE...we deserve the reward gown we should have won! All we have is SILENCE...all the effort we put in for this WWE, prepping gals, aiming for top rank....also please half the pre rank scores in present leadup to WWE, as I mentioned before..we only have three days...I so loved this game and I understand we are winding down..does that mean we are to be treated without any respect? Gimme some kind of sign, PG... PLEASE!

I am new to this game (love it!), but already encountered sooo many errors, it's really frustrating.
    For the rainbow WWE, I tried really hard to finally have a good rank before entering, but all the hard work was for nothing apparently. It was really hard to see that F again
    I hope someone will give this game the attention it deserves, but it does seem like they're not even trying to properly fix things.

I am new to this game (love it!), but already encountered sooo many errors, it's really frustrating.
    For the rainbow WWE, I tried really hard to finally have a good rank before entering, but all the hard work was for nothing apparently. It was really hard to see that F again
    I hope someone will give this game the attention it deserves, but it does seem like they're not even trying to properly fix things.

I've been trying to reply to this thread since yesterday, but none of my replies seem to come through
    Hopefully this one makes it. I would like to contribute to the forum.

Pre-event rank Iím nervous if they keep changing it, it could break beyond repair & it seems like FS/ WWE keeps a number of players active in the game.

Ozcat2 Re the WWE theme...

Romantic WWE this weekend is the last possible chance for a WWE before Feb. 14 & for awhile we have had a Romance WWE before Valentines Day, so I think that is why itís not rainbow. Since Feb 14 is the middle of the week I think we could have done the Romance WWE on Feb 17, but I think PG said before that most people prefer an event before a holiday not after.

Dark Angel do you have any news about the WWE situation? Whatís going on with the Rainbow WWE?

WWE I agree we put a lot of work into the pre-event ranks and WWEs. I wish PG would leave the ranks and WWE dates alone from now on. The more they adjust the WWEs the more problems there seem to be, so just leave it every 2 weeks please. If we celebrate a holiday early weíll survive. However if the feature breaks it would be so so ... so disappointing.

Momrox that would be so awesome & a dream come true to have CL2 with our cute stuff.

[QUOTE=Imani;649631]Pre-event rank Iím nervous if they keep changing it, it could break beyond repair & it seems like FS/ WWE keeps a number of players active in the game.

Romantic WWE this weekend is the last possible chance for a WWE before Feb. 14 & for awhile we have had a Romance WWE before Valentines Day, so I think that is why itís not rainbow. Since Feb 14 is the middle of the week I think we could have done the Romance WWE on Feb 17, but I think PG said before that most people prefer an event before a holiday not after

IMANI: thanks again for your answer to my one of my questions....It's true that most players do prefer a WWE event before a holiday (like St Vals Day) However after last WWE "non-event" most players would like a break whilst we await some response from PG.

Also another WWE this weekend without even halving prerank score adds to the frustration of players trying to reach decent ranks in three days (without entering extra gals and using gems) I'm just entering gals whenever possible and hoping PG responds and halves points as soon as possible so our ranks can be elevated.
    Last edited by ozkat2; 02-06-18 at 05:53 PM.

[QUOTE=ozkat2;649634]
    Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Pre-event rank Iím nervous if they keep changing it, it could break beyond repair & it seems like FS/ WWE keeps a number of players active in the game.

Romantic WWE this weekend is the last possible chance for a WWE before Feb. 14 & for awhile we have had a Romance WWE before Valentines Day, so I think that is why itís not rainbow. Since Feb 14 is the middle of the week I think we could have done the Romance WWE on Feb 17, but I think PG said before that most people prefer an event before a holiday not after

IMANI: thanks again for your answer to my one of my questions....It's true that most players do prefer a WWE event before a holiday (like St Vals Day) However after last WWE "non-event" most players would like a break whilst we await some response from PG.

Also another WWE this weekend without even halving prerank score adds to the frustration of players trying to reach decent ranks in three days (without entering extra gals and using gems) I'm just entering gals whenever possible and hoping PG responds and halves points as soon as possible so our ranks can be elevated.
    Unfortunately, I am not surprised by the lack of communication and/or apology from PG. This attitude began when they stopped addressing issues with support tickets or only answering tickets submitted from nearly a year ago. There is basically no recourse for players except to just stop playing. When things were running smoothly and PG cared about the players, I loved playing the game. Now it seems hardly worth the effort. Itís really too bad, since a lot of us enjoyed this game. Good luck in the next WWE everyone!

Can PG PLEASE half the pre rank scores? This will at least give players a halfway reasonable chance of reaching a higher rank before WWE.....

It's usually what PG does when a WWE has only five days to prepare...in this case it's three days!

It's the fair thing to do...all players would appreciate this....

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest Items 2.7.18.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  75.7 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 02-07-18 at 05:14 AM.

Today's Quest - I think the gown looked plain in the thumbnail picture, but it actually has a lot of pretty detail to it. the shoes are cute, but I doubt I would have much use for the necklace.

Page 220 of 239 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast