Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RobynAudrey View Post
    Walk Around the World 2

Attachment 122056
    Attachment 122057Attachment 122058
    Attachment 122061
    Attachment 122062Attachment 122063Attachment 122066
    Attachment 122065

I am sorry about the first step being completed already. If anyone has better spoilers, please post them
    The make-up cost was 8 diamonds. It seems like the 30 diamond dress is the same as the reward dress.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Wanted to update,

ugh, my Rose feature seriously is soooooo rigged. More gray. But who would have ever thought a gray opera gown??? Like the entire thing, puffs bows n all just one huge massive Gray ball. Part of me was like Yippee a gown which is extremely rare in my rose rewards but when I saw the gray immediately I'm like Whatever. Sigh. Then another crown copy of one I have already. I hate roses. I really do. They seriously put me off doing quests, just seems such a waste. Anyhoo,

my petals aren't do bad. But my roses, like why even bother, really? Just stop doing the rewards n just do the quest without one because nine out of ten of my rewards are nothing more than storage clutter that IF there was a delete n be gone option I'd toss them without moments hesitation. They are literally worthless. Annoying, nothing more than annoying.

Anyways, that said...am curious as to what the fix will be, on quest, because the quest is beautiful indeed.

Closing, Naimonsteryour thread Is the most Epic thread I've ever seen on here, every gif spot on hilarious. Please do more, you got a great sense of humor.

OK well I'm off to do some styling. Eh, the opera gown is nice, don't want to sound ungrateful, I don't know I see all these amazing recolors in FS n I'm pretty sure they getting them from roses and it seems all I get is the fugliest **** out there, and with spending, I'm just well, sick of it. I seriously would not miss that feature if they did away with it, I hate it that much. the design studio wasn't even That annoyingly disappointing. Ugh.

Hey All,

I merged the two threads with similar names, but realized after the fact that there was some post-holding going on to port over the links. So sorry about that! Please let me know if I could help by removing/deleting any posts to clear things up. Unfortunately, thread merging cannot be reversed in vBulletin

Found the potential cause of the weird situation with today's quest. Looks like for some reason the server didn't update with my changes previously. I'm testing out a fix and if it work I should have it out some time tonight.

-- Thanks Wilsooon! I'd personally think it be best to delete every post up until post #50, i.e. post #50 would be the opening post in this new thread. That way it will be crisp and tidy from the get go with links and such. What do others think?

-- Thanks for the update, Jesse! Really looking forward to see what is put into the quest!

-- Nai, I second Nemmy in that your gifs are amazing! I literally was laughing out loud browsing through them all. Leo is classic, opening the thread, and you're right... Jackie is the best!
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Jesse,

I sent in a report through support with a screenshot collage showing the steps and photos of the quest, steps and items that are the issue. Perhaps that helps, maybe not. It was certainly NOT an older quest. Thanks for looking into it.

PGWilsooon,

I used to moderate one of the NFL team's official fan forums and they used VBulletin. It is awesome in many ways, but has a few things that can make you want to pull your hair out. The 'un merge' issue being one of them. It bit me many times.

Naimonster was trying to create the new LTQ Discussion quest with all of the original links, so perhaps if you moved her posts to a new thread with the title "Let's Discuss LTQs here, Part VII", then she could complete things with her links, etc. Just a thought so no one has to have their posts deleted. Sorry if I am intruding, just trying to help.

Take care everyone!

Hina

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, Jesse. I was too slow with my post. Glad you found the problem. (=^ ◡ ^=)

- - - Updated - - -

Vogue's thread idea also has merit. Is there still a split thread feature? Maybe the thread could be split at that point. I just hate for people's posts to be deleted. But if it has to be, I am sure they will understand.
    GC - NekoHina ˚(͇̩̫͇̂̂)ฅ˚ FS - NekoHina
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!
    "You are NEVER too old to play with dolls". -- 💕 ˚₊Hina ‧₊˚. 🐾

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHina View Post
    Jesse,

I sent in a report through support with a screenshot collage showing the steps and photos of the quest, steps and items that are the issue. Perhaps that helps, maybe not. It was certainly NOT an older quest. Thanks for looking into it.

PGWilsooon,

I used to moderate one of the NFL team's official fan forums and they used VBulletin. It is awesome in many ways, but has a few things that can make you want to pull your hair out. The 'un merge' issue being one of them. It bit me many times.

Naimonster was trying to create the new LTQ Discussion quest with all of the original links, so perhaps if you moved her posts to a new thread with the title "Let's Discuss LTQs here, Part VII", then she could complete things with her links, etc. Just a thought so no one has to have their posts deleted. Sorry if I am intruding, just trying to help.

Take care everyone!

Hina

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, Jesse. I was too slow with my post. Glad you found the problem. (=^ ◡ ^=)

- - - Updated - - -

Vogue's thread idea also has merit. Is there still a split thread feature? Maybe the thread could be split at that point. I just hate for people's posts to be deleted. But if it has to be, I am sure they will understand.
    I went ahead and changed the name of this thread to "Let's discuss LTQs here VII!!!" so you can create another thread and still maintain the original name that was used for this one before.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    -- Thanks Wilsooon! I'd personally think it be best to delete every post up until post #50, i.e. post #50 would be the opening post in this new thread. That way it will be crisp and tidy from the get go with links and such. What do others think?

-- Thanks for the update, Jesse! Really looking forward to see what is put into the quest!

-- Nai, I second Nemmy in that your gifs are amazing! I literally was laughing out loud browsing through them all. Leo is classic, opening the thread, and you're right... Jackie is the best!
    That's not Jackie. That's Bruce Lee. And yes, those gifs are hilarious!
    GC: k8lilith

Am I missing something or are you saying we should create another thread... which means absolutely nothing has been achieved here except jumbling everything...

We had the thread that Nai started which would have been fine had it not been merged. So, if she simply copies and pastes all her work into another thread, with a similar name, we will still be in a bind if we are trying to preserve 50 posts. We will be back where we were before stuff was messed with.

Sorry, but seriously -- what a mess. Just delete the posts and be done with it. No new thread needed, no more work for Nai...

I have a few posts in there and I personally could care less if they are deleted in the name of organization and crispness. It's not like the cure for cancer is written in one of these posts... It is all banter and just chit chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Yah, I realized that, k8, when I was going back looking through the mess of threads we now have! My bad!!
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

It can go whichever way everyone would like for it to. I changed it mainly to give the option since there isn't a way to un-merge posts.

A fix should be appearing soon for everyone for today's quest. You might need to give it some time to pop up in your game.

Thread - It is a lot of work reserving posts, so I am inclined to politely ask PG to save Nai from having to do all that work again. Though I would hate for people's posts and discussion to get lost. I am really hoping there is an easy fix. Could the posts before #50 be moved into a new thread LTQ Discussion 6.5? Also, the following posts interrupt Nai's saving room for the spoiler links, so they are kind of in the way (Posts 58, 68, 69, 72, 74)
    Last edited by Imani; 09-16-16 at 04:13 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Walk Around the World 2

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  18.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  8.7 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 09-16-16 at 04:07 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I don't want it to seem like I am trying to tell anyone what to do regarding the threads. I was just making suggestions based on my experience, but I am sure Jesse and PGWilsooon probably know more than I do.

However, if it were me...Vogue has a point about there is no need for a new thread just for our banter posts. Why not move those into the old LTQ Part VI thread and then close it? Leave only Naimonster's posts in this thread and then she can edit them as needed and we can take it up from there?

That seems to be the easiest, no new threads have to be created and no posts have to be deleted. It can be disconcerting to some posters when they have posts disappear, even if it is just 'talk'.​

Anywah, that is simply what I would do...Jesse, please do what you think is best.

I am am off to post the last model in that thread. I hope that feature is fixed soon. Any word on that?

PS- edit: I didn't see Imani's post regarding the threads when I posted this. Moving the banter posts into a new 6.5 thread might work as well, but they should be fine in the original thread IMHO. Either way, the important thing is to make sure Nai's posts stay in the new LTQ VII thread so she can complete all of her hard work. I totally agree with Imani on that.
    Last edited by NekoHina; 09-16-16 at 04:12 PM.
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!

Outside of the impossible, I'm okay with whichever option everyone chooses to go with. Our admin tools can allow us to mess around enough with things I think where we can make the thread come out how everyone wants.

Jesse/ PG - I am so excited the quest is fixed!! Whatever you all did definitely worked. I am so relieved because I am going to need the items for the WWE. I love this quest. Everything is so gorgeous! Thanks for fixing it so quickly.

Neko Hina I cannot speak for anyone else but I thought your post was sweet and just seemed like you were trying to help
    Last edited by Imani; 09-16-16 at 04:31 PM.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Oh wow.

Best way is to delete every post prior to the new posts Nai started so she is bumped up back to the top then others can carry on posting after that.

Starting a new thread entirely is tedious and time consuming.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Hina's suggestion to move posts 1-49 to the previous LTQ VI thread is superb.

That way, the posts will be retained, for purpose simply of record if people feel that way, this thread can open with post #50, and we can get back to the basics of chatting away!

The Chinese Empress gown is beautiful. As is everything in this quest. Thank you for the quick fix, Jesse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Oh wow.

Best way is to delete every post prior to the new posts Nai started so she is bumped up back to the top then others can carry on posting after that.

Starting a new thread entirely is tedious and time consuming.
    That's what I suggested but some people feel it is important to keep posts... so, moving those others to the old will bump her back to the top and the posts will be "saved." Both sides would be happy with moving the posts it seems.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    For those who paid for the reward gown for the third requirement in step 2 can submit a ticket for a refund of 30 diamonds. Please note that only do so if you completed the quest by buying both dresses.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Wilsooon/ Jesse - I am also glad that the LTQ thread finally has a sticky to keep it at the top. I know we had been wanting that for a long time. Yay! Thanks!

Smile To Jesse or PGWilsooon - thanks in advance!

Thanks, Imani and Vogue. I am glad you appreciate the suggestion. I thought it would be the best way to accommodate everyone while not having a new thread or cluttering the new LTQ VII that Nai is trying to work on.

Jesse, if it is okay to so without it causing any database issues, please simply move posts #1-49 and posts #58, 68, 69, 72, 74.(as Vogue and Imani noted) to the old LTQ VI thread https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...s-Here-Part-VI . Then this thread should be ready to go for Nai and our new LTQ VII posts.

Thank you so much for taking care of this (and for the sticky YAY!) and for getting the quest back up and running. We really appreciate the hard work.
    Last edited by NekoHina; 09-16-16 at 09:53 PM. Reason: adding a few other posts

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHina View Post
    Thanks, Imani and Vogue. I am glad you appreciate the suggestion. I thought it would be the best way to accommodate everyone while not having a new thread or cluttering the new LTQ VII that Nai is trying to work on.

Jesse, if it is okay to simply move posts #1-49 (as Vogue noted) to the old LTQ VI https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...s-Here-Part-VI without it causing any database issues, then this thread should be ready to go for Nai and our new LTQ VII posts.

Thank you so much for taking care of this (and for the sticky YAY!) and for getting the quest back up and running. We really appreciate the hard work.
    Note also to move the individual posts Imani mentioned in one of her posts above. These I think were merged into this one and goofed up the held spots, so as Imani indicated, they need to be removed also.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Walk Around the World 2

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  18.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  8.7 KB

OMG :0 BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I cannot wait to see and finish quest that gown is Absolutely Awesome Like WOW with a big WoW LOL,

breathtaking. Love it. I just bought the hair decor, one and am waiting to see MB girl tomorrow before I purchase my weekends gems and gems or gems and pearls. I kind of want to look through boutique too but, eh will see. I like the first quest but second step I could probably pass on two items, I have almost identical items, and there's a few in boutique I've been wanting, just haven't decided yet. And not sure if I'll recruit MB girl, might need extra gems but mmmm this Second quest, today's, I really love and I just might want to pick up a few more items to ho with in boutique. Decisions,

love all of these items, but my favorite is today's quest for sure.

Anyways, I'm really confused how my post got on this thread earlier, I deliberately Didn't post my rose rant lol on this new thread because of all the work Naimonsterdid with the gifts n all and I didn't want to start out with just my typical banter chit chat, so I was surprised to see it here. Then I read about threads merging, hope that was it. I know my eyes aren't the greatest. But I could have sworn I posted on that older thread. ???
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 09-16-16 at 07:42 PM.

Seriously lol that Chinese Emporess Gown

Stars! Stunning! I so long wanted to see Chinese fashion especially historical and I'm just kind of giddy right now lol, you Nailed it design team. Wonderful, as always.

Zookeeper
    Does anyone know where this gown came from? I saw it for the first time when judging showdowns this evening. None of my quests include the option to buy it or obtain it as a reward.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast