Name:  Items Modeled 8.7.17.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  85.6 KB
    Top & skirt. Dress. Dress.

Name:  Items Modeled #2 on 8.7.17.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  83.7 KB
    Top. Top & pants. Skirt.
    Last edited by Imani; 08-07-17 at 04:01 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Crappy preppy *bites her tongue a bit too late*
    hey, the items are nicely designed. They are just a very boring style.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Makeover!

Name:  MBG Item Makeover 8.5.17.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  83.7 KB

Purse. MBG. Top, skirt, & shoes.

Name:  MBG Makeover 8.5.17.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  79.2 KB

Original look. Brown eyes & cash hairstyle. Brown eyes & cash updo.
    Last edited by Imani; 08-07-17 at 04:33 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Did anyone else notice hearts in the dialogue when you finished the first step of the quest? I've never seen those before.

Hearts I noticed them. We have had them before. I love them. They are so cute.

Name:  IMG_6182.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  113.9 KB
    Here's the hearts,,, we have had snow for winter leaves for autumn hearts for valentines day but WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!! My girls live in a college town on a college campus?????? Whats this about high school clothes??????
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Name:  IMG_6182.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  113.9 KB
    Here's the hearts,,, we have had snow for winter leaves for autumn hearts for valentines day but WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!! My girls live in a college town on a college campus?????? Whats this about high school clothes??????
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Zookeeper
    These preppy clothes aren't really that preppy. lol! Not sure why all of them have jackets. I'm glad it's a cash quest. I don't mind spending dollars on them but wouldn't have spent diamonds. Like Barbcar I wonder why they girls would want to look like high schoolers and don't know what that has to do with preppy.

I like the MBG's top and skirt. I wonder if I should risk some of my meager pile of diamond to get the skirt since I have the top.

Did anyone do the Cyberpunk quest? If so, I'd love to see spoilers or see the items modeled. Thanks!

----

Edit - I just realized that the MBG quest is over. So I'd have to buy the girl when she tries to leave my campus (she's stuck) to get the girl. So nope.
    Last edited by RM7; 08-07-17 at 12:53 PM.

Cyberpunk and Apocalypse second step:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  119.1 KB

I have to wait till my science course will finish and start my quick study session (tomorrow morning).
    I do not have time to post the final rewards in time (have to work tomorrow, sorry).

I will adapt spoilers, when I have time (probably on Wednesday)
    Last edited by Dutchie; 08-07-17 at 01:11 PM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Apocalypse in Wasteland!

Views: 365
Size:  84.7 KB

Views: 367
Size:  99.7 KB

Views: 362
Size:  81.1 KB

Views: 365
Size:  97.5 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 08-09-17 at 03:47 AM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

RM7, I'm glad you chimed in above in regards to the MBG and other issues. You also make some fabulous points and I am in agreement with your post 100%.

Today's quest: Agree with RM7 that these clothes are not really preppy. Having grown up in a neighborhood steeped in preppy, and having worn the pink knickers with the pink and green striped Izod shirt when little, I can say that no --- not really, PG. Back to school? Sure, a parochial one or a storybook one. Not real world for sure. I don't know anyone, while I was growing up or as my kids are growing up, who wears this type of stuff back to school, or at all. So it's funny that the WWE theme is always this stereotypical but unrealistic look... Nonetheless, the pieces are nice.

The Nude Rizza Cozy Blazer does not work with bracelets. The flying off continues. (Are we surprised?)

Cyberpunk quest: Because I didn't spring for the MBG despite liking the top and skirt, I have diamonds to use, and I knew I would regret not snapping up the final reward for the Cyberpunk quest. So I jumped on it.

NOTE: The boots do not match and don't even really look good with the reward suit, so I have on different boots.

Why is it such a problem to have these things match, PG? (Oh, I remember... you need to care about that...)

Anyway, here is the reward modeled. I think it is very cool and and I am very glad I decided to complete.

Views: 246
Size:  109.3 KB
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 08-07-17 at 04:51 PM.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Cyberpunk Items Modeled

Name:  Reward Modeled 8.6.17.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  82.4 KB
    Reward jumpsuit only.

Name:  Items Modeled 8.6.17.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  81.9 KB
    Jumpsuit & boots. Boots. Googles & jumpsuit.
    Last edited by Imani; 08-07-17 at 05:57 PM.

Vogue One I love how you styled it!

Cyberpunk Quest I wish I had not had to spend so much to get the cyberpunk reward. I was disappointed it was so expensive for me. I like the brown boots better than the cyberpunk ones. I wanted the cyberpunk jumpsuit though & not the brown reward.

Dutchie I hope it is ok that I post the quest pics to show the cost in case anyone wants to see it all together. Thanks for showing the step 2 items.
    Last edited by Imani; 08-07-17 at 08:42 PM.

Cyberpunk in the Future
    Cost for the quest...

Name:  Quest 8.6.17.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  83.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 08-07-17 at 08:39 PM.

Zookeeper
    Imani, Vogue.One and Dutchie - thanks for the spoilers for the Cyberpunk and Apocalypse quests! These were really helpful!

I ended up doing both when I didn't expect to do either. It just kind of cadscaded. :-0

I had to have the boots from the cyberpunk quest. So I "wasted" 9 diamonds on the silly looking egg goggles. LOL! Then it was a matter of winning dimamonds. Well, I have a ton of cash so I used a few hundred million to get most of the 25 I needed by continually tapping the cash wheel on the yacht for an hour while I was watching TV. LOL! The rest I was able to win by tapping the 4 diamond wheel.

The same 25 diamonds counted for the 1st step of the Apocalypse quest so I got the headband thingy.

Then it was just a matter of getting the second set of boots and completing the same study session for both.

In the end I only spent 66 diamonds across both quests. Not too bad, I guess. All because I just had to have the nude boots LOL!!

I hope we get to use these theme-y items in a future WWE so they don't go to waste.

Zookeeper
    I love boots! In the game and in real life. So I tried to play around with styling both. The Apocalypse boots are harder to style because they are a little clunky in shape. But they're still cute and sorta go with the last MBG's top. I was surprised I had a little bit of trouble finding the right items for the nude boots that I still really love. But I'm excited to have both in my closet. Name:  IMG_8712.JPG
Views: 218
Size:  53.6 KB

Thanks Dutchie, Imani and RM7 for the spoilers and modeling.

I'm like you, RM7 with how it cascaded and I ended up doing both quests. I completed the Cyber, which I wanted, but I really did not like whatsoever the Apocalypse dress... but I also loved those nude boots. Sooooooo, I grabbed them and now I have this dress that looks like rags. But the nude boots are unique so the dress is just a cost of doing business for me...

So, I went on a little crusade of my own trying to find something that matches the tone of the cyberpunk boots and some sort of something in terms of styling the apoc. dress...

I was able to come up with only one item in my closet that has the same tone as the cyber boots, so I crafted up a cyberpunk/space teenage girl going back to school... No plaid there. Just a funked out military touch with the jacket along with the neon cyberpunk touches and, of course, she has her metal-studded bag. Note the cyberpunk jumpsuit does not work with bracelets but it did work with capes I tried.

For the wasteland dress, well... it sorta speaks for itself. It is such a unique design that it probably will come in handy even though it pretty much can't be worn with anything else to take it to the next level. Note that the wasteland dress does not work with bracelets or capes or stuff like quivers even though it has a rough-shaped sash of something, perhaps grenades !!!! (it IS the apocalypse) but all belts I tried as well flew off.

(2 quests in a row now have given us items that do not layer correctly -- and that probably never will. Can we say___?)

Anyway, here is my styling of the boots and the dress, in case anyone is still deciding on the dress.....

Views: 230
Size:  117.7 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Zookeeper
    Vogue.One - Great styling! And ok, so it's not just me that had problems matching the turquoise & green of the boots. I was surprised I didn't have hair pieces to bring either color up. I don't have your jacket but it's a great option for matching with the boots.

The wasteland dress is ok. It's kind of a brown mess but I guess I could use it for aviation themes with the egg goggles. Or maybe a desert theme? We'll see.

I'm also tired of the layering issue. But I've been irritated with that for a while. But for my desire for boots, I wouldn't have either non layering outfit.

The purple top from the cash quest cannot be worn with bracelets either. Really PG, finally sort out your layering issue!

Todays Yv quest

Name:  IMG_5807.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  42.3 KB

Yv today? I'm not quite sure about the reward and hair and better wait for spoilers.

Zookeeper
    RobynAudrey - Thanks for the spoilers. I LOVE the hair but only on certain girls. I happily gave it to 4.

But I'm passing on the clothes because, slim gowns don't win very easily in FS or WWE, I'm not crazy about the shoes and I'm sooooo low on diamonds. Hope we have a diamond sale soon!

Name:  IMG_6187.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  128.0 KB
    Wait a minute,,,, Yv has a dress on then presto change O she's backkkkk
    Maybe they can bring Prissie back too
    Hey I don't ideally care for items but love the white hair!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobynAudrey View Post
    Todays Yv quest

Name:  IMG_5807.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  42.3 KB
    thanks for the spoilers! I generally love slim and long dresses, but this one doesn't work for me. it looks a bit too angular. But someone needs to get the white hair!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Those nude boots are awesome.

I am not impressed with the flying off items. Not making excuses but I think the problem lies with how the clothing is designed especially around the arms. Including the item being layered to start with.

I will have to approach this at another angle.

I am not that keen on todays gown, but those shoes I am in love with. I love the hair the most, wish we had this for the fairy event.

Finally a theme I can get into, got tired of study sessions. If you not wearing glasses you not studying so it seems.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Page 172 of 239 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast