Page 141 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4981

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Well, I recruited Jamilla with 2 duds, one of which a rose. The bunny ears in the hat are fun! I didn't see the recolour reward as I was too busy otherwise.

I agree with Vogue that the MBGs all look the same. The only variation seems to be mouth, skin colour (wtih emphasis on pale, tanned, and somewhat dark) and hair. No idea... we seemt to be stuck with the same eyes for weeks.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Took me 15 boxes. bleh.

I rarely use the MBG girls in showdown, for me its about the clothing and the diamond drops. If the clothing is meh then its strictly the diamond drop potential.

WWE prizes, didn't see the listed recolours, I rarely start my events first thing. But all is good now so we move on. Need to finishing cooking.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Took me 15 boxes. bleh.

I rarely use the MBG girls in showdown, for me its about the clothing and the diamond drops. If the clothing is meh then its strictly the diamond drop potential.

WWE prizes, didn't see the listed recolours, I rarely start my events first thing. But all is good now so we move on. Need to finishing cooking.
    I rarely use the MBGs in showdowns either, DA; it's just the fact that they seemingly deliberately exclude features when they are whipping these things up.

---

I ended up going for Jamilla. Her items are unique. I am posting a screenshot specifically of the makeup as it is almost invisible on the girl but it is so fantastic! It deserves to be seen, so here it is quickly popped on Kaede... Why hide this on the MBG, PG? Sell it!! This makeup is stunning!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  115.8 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by terrihallman View Post
    Hey Momrox. I knew someone on the forums was Moreshoesplz, but couldn't remember who. Have you heard of Shoes of Prey? You can design your own shoes. I got my first pair this week. I am in love with their website and playing around with all the fabrics and leathers for shoes. https://www.shoesofprey.com/
    Hi Terri. I'd never heard of them. Thanks for telling me and curse you for telling me! :- )

Which style did you order and how do they fit? I'm curious because I have a narrow heel and skinny foot with bunions. Narrow shoes no longer fit because of the bunions and regular width shoes are frequently too wide in the heel and don't stay on my foot. Do your shoes feel wider than usual, narrower than usual, or consistent with most medium width shoes?
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Orange wild circus gown, bolero and heels. I know the gown is for sure a recolor

Name:  IMG_4848.JPG
Views: 377
Size:  58.5 KB

Robyn are you saying that orange reward gown is a recolour? I don't recall having that in any other colour.

Quote Originally Posted by RobynAudrey View Post
    Orange wild circus gown, bolero and heels. I know the gown is for sure a recolor

Name:  IMG_4848.JPG
Views: 377
Size:  58.5 KB
    I think it is very similar to the purple-pink reward gown of the WWE couple years ago but i have never seen this gown before either..
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

Da I have the gown in red.. Never seen any other colours though

Name:  IMG_4856.JPG
Views: 614
Size:  52.6 KB
    Last edited by RobynAudrey; 04-23-17 at 05:57 AM.

anurulz I think I know which one you're referring to and it is indeed quite similar! I would like to have that pink-purple gown, have been searching for it in the boutique for a while.

anurulz I think I know which one you're referring to and it is indeed quite similar! I would like to have that pink-purple gown, have been searching for it in the boutique for a while.
    I like today's quest but I do like the red version much, much better.

WWE prizes are not, aside from a couple exceptions, available to sell in the boutique. So, unless they are there by questionable means, regular players are not able to sell the overwhelming majority of these items. I'd look for whatever this gown you refer to (pink/purple) as a rose prize. DA has shown more than a few WWE prize recolors in her postings here over time so they should be there (if the feature is not money-based and is indeed random but I'll ignore that allegation for sake of keeping the post on task).
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Da I have the gown in red.. Never seen any other colours though

Name:  IMG_4856.JPG
Views: 614
Size:  52.6 KB
    Did you find that in the boutique?

Most likely you have as the orange is the original. The one you have in red is the recolour and someone put it up on sale in the boutique acquiring it via the 500th girl bug which is now fixed. Or by other immoral means.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Did you find that in the boutique?

Most likely you have as the orange is the original. The one you have in red is the recolour and someone put it up on sale in the boutique acquiring it via the 500th girl bug which is now fixed. Or by other immoral means.
    I did actually! At first I thought it was a very old dress released before I started playing the game. I don't like it being an illegal thing. Should I report it?

I did actually! At first I thought it was a very old dress released before I started playing the game. I don't like it being an illegal thing. Should I report it?
    Why would you? I would argue that it is not an illegal item at all. It is just another recolor.

People who had these items unlocked as a result of the 500-girl glitch did nothing wrong, or illegal, to have this occur. It was a PG glitch. These players, then, would have no reason to believe that it was wrong for them to sell any of those items.

Moving to the end-user, the buyer, you would therefore have no reason beyond normal curiosity to doubt this, or any other recolor. So why would it be wrong to buy it? It was there, like all the recolors in the boutique. Like they have been for a long time.

I would personally consider myself super lucky to have found such a beautiful treasure.

This is how the boutique could have worked if it was given the ability to do so. Treasures from many sources could have been discovered by a lucky player searching at the wee hours of the morning, or on a train to work, or for a few minutes before they doze off to sleep. Treasures that would spur pearl purchases to insure prior stock might be on hand to snap up before they whisk away with the pull of a tassel, perhaps never to be seen again.

No, I would not report it. You experienced the true thrill of the boutique. That it had to be due to a PG glitch, well... join the club with the hundreds of us who went through the first round of recolors years ago. An absolute thrill, a drug, the boutique when it works at its potential. Something still recalled - and longed for. And possible to recreate if PG would open up the gates and let the players have free reign on items in their closet.

Nahh, no need. You didn't do anything wrong so enjoy your finds.

Posting this here as it shows how great the items from the Circus prep quests can be used with both the MBG items and today's Yv hair. Lots and lots of ways to play with all of these pieces. Great pieces, by the way, PG.

Kaede wears the MBG dress and makeup, prep 1 collar, prep 2 train and the hair in the Yv quest. I think the Circus event is my favorite of all the WWE themes. Very creative, unique ensembles, lots of flamboyance, and no gowns for a change. But lots of fantastic and wonderful all around!

Hope everyone is enjoying the event.

Oh - I enlarged the prizes on my iPad and it appears as if the reward hat has white carousel horses circling around, possibly in 3d like the green reward dress from prep quest 2. Looks amazing!

Views: 333
Size:  138.1 KB

I was not playing when the original recolours were seen in the boutique but now even if a simple item's recolour appears it is a magical moment for me..i also wud love it if the recolours; all the recolours received from the roses were available in the boutique..there was a time when the boutique was this fantastic place where I cud spend hours together.. these days it's very rare for new items to pop up..even so, I have found plenty recolours but I have noticed they arrive just after a good roses event.. makes sense coz players put them up after winning them..
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

Cash Quest: Rainy Day Attire

Name:  IMG_9310.JPG
Views: 272
Size:  82.8 KB

Name:  IMG_9309.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  55.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 04-24-17 at 11:15 AM. Reason: I can try to post the quest pic later
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Oh man! First day in Brazil done. Couldn't enter girls all day as i have no wifi. I figured Id be fine by entering two, and then 2-3 more before going to bed. The second of the first batch got stuck in loading. This is so annoying!

Vogue Great styling there. Love it, that's the good thing for circus theme. you can go all out and mix match items. I styled that blue thing with a swimsuit as I wanted to show it more. I also used it with one of the red/black circus items. Will post the pictures soon.

Yirara feeling hot hot hot????

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Posting this here as it shows how great the items from the Circus prep quests can be used with both the MBG items and today's Yv hair. Lots and lots of ways to play with all of these pieces. Great pieces, by the way, PG.

Kaede wears the MBG dress and makeup, prep 1 collar, prep 2 train and the hair in the Yv quest. I think the Circus event is my favorite of all the WWE themes. Very creative, unique ensembles, lots of flamboyance, and no gowns for a change. But lots of fantastic and wonderful all around!

Hope everyone is enjoying the event.

Oh - I enlarged the prizes on my iPad and it appears as if the reward hat has white carousel horses circling around, possibly in 3d like the green reward dress from prep quest 2. Looks amazing!

Views: 333
Size:  138.1 KB
    I completely agree about the circus theme. This has been my favorite. Lots of creativity, only a few wings (heavy sigh) and almost no gowns! Love it!

Warmer than Scotland, DA

ok, this is odd! It seems like my points were counted twice: for the event to just about keep me in queen, and again after the event when I just finished the showdown. Odd?

Zookeeper
    Reward gown, sleeves and hat. The sleeves are bracelets. All three items can be found in the blue category.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    Hi Terri. I'd never heard of them. Thanks for telling me and curse you for telling me! :- )

Which style did you order and how do they fit? I'm curious because I have a narrow heel and skinny foot with bunions. Narrow shoes no longer fit because of the bunions and regular width shoes are frequently too wide in the heel and don't stay on my foot. Do your shoes feel wider than usual, narrower than usual, or consistent with most medium width shoes?
    Hey Momrox! Sorry, just saw this. I spent so much time playing around with this site making shoes. So fun. I think we must have the same feet. I ordered these shoes and they are beautiful! They are consistent with a medium width shoe. BUT since they are a 4 inch heel I think I should have ordered 1/2 size smaller because my foot slides all the way to the front end. I didn't think about it but I probably could have asked them to make the heel more narrow, they are custom shoes right? I have a bunion on my left foot and it does hurt when I wear them for a long time but I put on the no show footie things
    (extreme low cut in nude and you can't see them) and they cushion the bunion enough so I can wear them longer plus it tightens the heel up too. They included extra heel taps, gel cushion for the front of the shoe, a foam cushion for the front of the shoe, the thing that goes in the back of the heel that keeps the shoes from slipping off. If/when I order a pump again I'll get an 8 1/2 and ask them to make the heel more narrow. Overall I am thrilled with the shoes. They weren't too expensive either.

Name:  IMG_1992.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  97.3 KBName:  IMG_1994.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  95.8 KBName:  IMG_1996.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  108.1 KBName:  IMG_0269.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  91.4 KB

Sorry the pictures came up sideways.
    Last edited by terrihallman; 04-25-17 at 08:55 AM.
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    Reward gown, sleeves and hat. The sleeves are bracelets. All three items can be found in the blue category.
    Thanks for this info. I always have problems finding items.
    Quote Originally Posted by terrihallman View Post
    Hey Momrox! Sorry, just saw this. I spent so much time playing around with this site making shoes. So fun. I think we must have the same feet. I ordered these shoes and they are beautiful! They are consistent with a medium width shoe. BUT since they are a 4 inch heel I think I should have ordered 1/2 size smaller because my foot slides all the way to the front end. I didn't think about it but I probably could have asked them to make the heel more narrow, they are custom shoes right? I have a bunion on my left foot and it does hurt when I wear them for a long time but I put on the no show footie things
    (extreme low cut in nude and you can't see them) and they cushion the bunion enough so I can wear them longer plus it tightens the heel up too. They included extra heel taps, gel cushion for the front of the shoe, a foam cushion for the front of the shoe, the thing that goes in the back of the heel that keeps the shoes from slipping off. If/when I order a pump again I'll get an 8 1/2 and ask them to make the heel more narrow. Overall I am thrilled with the shoes. They weren't too expensive either.

Sorry the pictures came up sideways.
    I'm a total fashion hound so I saved this site when you ladies posted it. THANKS! I plan to buy a pair when I come back from some upcoming vacation travel. I'll post a photo when they come in. :-)

And, TerriHallman, there are a few inserts that help stop your foot from sliding forward. Here are some options. I would give a recommendation but I just learned that these things exist and plan to buy a few to find the right ones for me.
    http://www.theinsolestore.com/pedag-...FQQHaQod2pMP0Q
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZS...JVW1RK4O&psc=1

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
    Thanks for this info. I always have problems finding items.
    I'm a total fashion hound so I saved this site when you ladies posted it. THANKS! I plan to buy a pair when I come back from some upcoming vacation travel. I'll post a photo when they come in. :-)

And, TerriHallman, there are a few inserts that help stop your foot from sliding forward. Here are some options. I would give a recommendation but I just learned that these things exist and plan to buy a few to find the right ones for me.
    http://www.theinsolestore.com/pedag-...FQQHaQod2pMP0Q
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZS...JVW1RK4O&psc=1
    I would love to see your new shoes and thanks for the links RM7! The shoes came with those exact same heel stops in the first link. Now I know where to get them for other pumps.
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

Page 141 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast