Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 3739

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Zookeeper
    I love three of the boot/shoe options on the make your own outfit quest. I'm not that excited about the choices in step three or the reward dress, so I guess I'll be buying boots and shoes! There's a reason my FS name is Moreshoesplz. :- )
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Zookeeper
    Nooooooo!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    I love three of the boot/shoe options on the make your own outfit quest. I'm not that excited about the choices in step three or the reward dress, so I guess I'll be buying boots and shoes! There's a reason my FS name is Moreshoesplz. :- )
    Hey Momrox. I knew someone on the forums was Moreshoesplz, but couldn't remember who. Have you heard of Shoes of Prey? You can design your own shoes. I got my first pair this week. I am in love with their website and playing around with all the fabrics and leathers for shoes. https://www.shoesofprey.com/
    Last edited by terrihallman; 04-15-17 at 07:07 AM.
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    Nooooooo!
    I know!! We knew it was inevitable.. but it's still so sad..
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

Sad, really! But it's at least until August, unless they'd meant to release this note before 8 January. My girls git a huge shock anyway and worked like crazy. 13 diamonds this morning!
    CL id: Kadiatu

To clear up a possible misunderstanding, CL will still be generating content (all-be-it at a lower capacity as before) for the foreseeable future. I had meant that we would let everyone know 3 months prior in the event that content ended, not that it is happening now. Apologies if there was any confusion around that.

Yes, sorry. i was not clear. Still normal content until August. Wasn't quite awake yet.

Today's MBG: nice skin colour, though she needs a bit of a make over. I'm sure many people will like her clothes. Me? I don't like dogs and get seriously restless when thinking of one incident too yucky to mention here. But I recruited Viva by selecting the cats Ha, took a few rounds to get enough cats, but that's my vengeance! Actually makes me wonder whether she accepts dogs talk well, I certainly have two dog bags to sell

Red face

A
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Olcia; 04-15-17 at 05:21 AM.
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

This makes me so sad. This game has been a part of my life for years and there really isn't anything like it... Going to really enjoy these summer months while there's still a lot of content :'(

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eloise View Post
    This makes me so sad. This game has been a part of my life for years and there really isn't anything like it... Going to really enjoy these summer months while there's still a lot of content :'(
    I am the same. However with 418 girls and 8884 pieces of clothing I will be content just to access the game and dress them. I hope the actual closing of the game can be a long way off but in the meantime, am indulging and having fun. I'm a cat and big dog person, but I love those little guys in carriers in the game! (I promised myself this morning if we ever get that 3 month notice I will make paper dolls some how some way.)
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    ... I will be content just to access the game and dress them. I hope the actual closing of the game can be a long way off but in the meantime, am indulging and having fun... I promised myself this morning if we ever get that 3 month notice I will make paper dolls some how some way.
    Scarlet Dragon Aw I like your post & the points u made. I have been taking tons of screen shots for years just in case. I had not thought of paper dolls. I actually wondered if I could get them printed trading card size. I could spread them all out on the floor and it would be the first time I could see all my favorite outfits all at once.

I hope that PG can keep CL up and functioning for as long as possible. One of the reasons, I always wished it could save and play locally too was because I feel like I will always want to play it (I know some features would not work but to still have access is most important to me). We have had old video game systems for years and could play the games long after they stopped making them. I hope they can keep FS working well because it helps make things interesting. I usually change outfits there and not what they wear on campus.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Important status update:
    http://i.imgur.com/F5mmsak.jpg

MBG Viva

Item Closeup
    Name:  MBG Viva Items.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  91.0 KB

MBG Detail & Makeovers
    Name:  MBG Viva.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  79.4 KB
    1. Different cash hair, shoes, & pants. 2. Facial Detail 3. Brown eyes. Brown lipstick to highlight the mouth shape. 4. Total makeover.

**She comes with blonde hair & pink lipstick**
    Last edited by Imani; 04-16-17 at 10:28 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Important status update:
    http://i.imgur.com/F5mmsak.jpg
    I was very sad by the announcement today about the game. But happy it still continues.
    So it was great to see your cactus, and Schanulleke watching over your cactus.
    Did you buy that little statue in the Netherlands ?
    I have almost completed my Suske and Wiske comic books .
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    I was very sad by the announcement today about the game. But happy it still continues.
    So it was great to see your cactus, and Schanulleke watching over your cactus.
    Did you buy that little statue in the Netherlands ?
    I have almost completed my Suske and Wiske comic books .
    *laughs* yes, the cactus is perking up nicely now, with the help of the little stone that's next to Schanulleke. The little status is really having a good influence on the poor, neglected cactus. Yes, I bought it in the Netherlands, ages ago. It was one of those Albert Heijn speciaaldingetjes. There's another one of those collectable things here: http://imgur.com/a/gzNXo

So sad to see the game will be gone one day, but I hope we'll be able to keep our girls. For me they all have specific characters, and losing them will be very sad Lets see what happens, right? We still have at least 5 months.

Oh daamn.

First, I missed the coffin bag a few days ago. I suggested it!
    Second, slower content means 3 quests per week or? Any clear details?
    My game has been getting reaaaally laggy and very difficult to open. The roses tab crashes 9 out of 10 times. Styling girls for too long has me crashing too. I dont know whats up, thats why I've been dreading opening the game, so missed the coffin bag :'( Not a good timing!

Congrats Anu btw!

I'm going to Japan on Tuesday, in hopes of catching the last of the cherry blossoms. The recent cherry blossom quest was so cute.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

It'll likely look pretty similar to what's been the past months as far as quests go. You may see more 1 part-er quests but we're trying to keep the same amount of quests but with reduced items per quest.

Opals? Diamonds? I love magnetite and have a lovely necklace with these stones.

Name:  IMG_9010.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  79.3 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Thanks for modeling Olcia! I see Jesse's post and I have zero concern if the diamond cost reflects the size of the quest. Campus Life is the only game I play that drops content/quests daily. I think that even if we only got quests a couple times a week hat would be on par for what's normal elsewhere. Anyway, LOVE the diamond gown today. And the yacht was especially good to me with a 16d-1d-11d run. To those who celebrate, Happy Easter!
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Dazzling Diamonds!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  83.2 KB

Size:  91.3 KB

Views: 184
Size:  81.4 KB

Views: 188
Size:  104.0 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 04-17-17 at 08:30 AM.

Gleaming Opals!

Size:  82.4 KB

Views: 183
Size:  87.2 KB

Views: 188
Size:  81.5 KB

Views: 187
Size:  104.0 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 04-17-17 at 08:32 AM.

Circus Fiesta!

Cash quest

Views: 499
Size:  83.8 KB

Views: 504
Size:  99.0 KB

Views: 511
Size:  82.5 KB

Views: 513
Size:  108.6 KB

Credit step 3 spoiler goes to Imani

Views: 175
Size:  89.0 KB

Views: 157
Size:  128.5 KB

Items modeled by Imani:
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post629105
    Last edited by Dutchie; 04-17-17 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks for the spoilers!

I'm really enjoying the current Worst Outfit showdown. I'm not going all crazy, all colours and clothes types that don't fit but only combine clashing colours and pattern to what might otherwise be a not too bad outfit. Seems to work.

Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast