Page 130 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3739

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Lovely MBG and nice clothes with Style Points!!! Did PG add them accidentally?
    I thought they might give us a lady with pale complexion and a name from a Jane Austin novel or something like that, but Vinnie is nice. But I'm not complaining.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Name:  IMG_8572.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  82.2 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    To All The Lovely People
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  89.3 KB

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Love the hair step 2 reward and corset looks amazing. Would love to see it modeled.. thx Olcia thx for the partial spoilers.. the orange gown looks great too.. would also like to see how the parasol sits.. thx in advanced everyone..

DA- is it Mother's Day today? I thought it was may..? It was Father's Day last week here in Italy... I know Father's Day changes for every country but I thought Mother's Day was universal

Quote Originally Posted by Angiedragon View Post
    Love the hair step 2 reward and corset looks amazing. Would love to see it modeled.. thx Olcia thx for the partial spoilers.. the orange gown looks great too.. would also like to see how the parasol sits.. thx in advanced everyone..

DA- is it Mother's Day today? I thought it was may..? It was Father's Day last week here in Italy... I know Father's Day changes for every country but I thought Mother's Day was universal
    You have a corset in step 2? I have an umbrella and cuffs/sleeves there. *is confused* But yes, I do like this quest. Not so much the hair but all items are nice. The orange dress and bonet probably works best with a dark girl.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I really like that with the most recent hair, black hair is black and not looking like the girls are going grey. Nice tense red and brown, also, but I only ever minded some of the black hairstyles.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Views: 326
Size:  127.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  129.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Angiedragon View Post

It is mothers day here in the UK. The dates vary from country to country. Fathers day here is in June.

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    You have a corset in step 2? I have an umbrella and cuffs/sleeves there. *is confused* But yes, I do like this quest. Not so much the hair but all items are nice. The orange dress and bonet probably works best with a dark girl.
    Maybe she is referring to the corset from the prep quest.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    It is mothers day here in the UK. The dates vary from country to country. Fathers day here is in June.
    Darkangel,

Happy Mother's Day to you and all the other ladies that celebrate this day today! Hope that sweet sunshine of yours had a surprise for you. A sweet one!

Calling all Indian ladies! I used to have curtains made from a fabric from an Indian store: fairly thin cotton in one colour and enbroidery in one single other colour. The pattern repeated and there were no edges or changes in the pattern. The fabric wasn't really expensive but looked fantastic! Do you happen to know whether those fabrics have a specific name? I'd really love to have similar curtains again but I don't know how to describe this in stores here.

yirara maybe you're talking of lucknowi chikan work..it is usually used for clothes but maybe you got curtains in them..i don't know..u cud search this fabric on Google and check if it's the same..
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

I recruited Vinnie

Calling all Indian ladies! I used to have curtains made from a fabric from an Indian store: fairly thin cotton in one colour and enbroidery in one single other colour. The pattern repeated and there were no edges or changes in the pattern. The fabric wasn't really expensive but looked fantastic! Do you happen to know whether those fabrics have a specific name? I'd really love to have similar curtains again but I don't know how to describe this in stores here.
    I don't think they have a specific name, seen the same variations of fabrics sold by different sellers with different brand names. Try Jaipur fabrics, they have a huge range. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    yirara maybe you're talking of lucknowi chikan work..it is usually used for clothes but maybe you got curtains in them..i don't know..u cud search this fabric on Google and check if it's the same..
    Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for! I hope it's not offensive to use such fabrics for curtains and draperies instead of clothing? I found the bit of light shinning through so lovely and the embroidery makes a room really come to life! Thanks a lot Anu

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I don't think they have a specific name, seen the same variations of fabrics sold by different sellers with different brand names. Try Jaipur fabrics, they have a huge range. Good luck!!
    Thanks Now I have to find the right shops in Edi. It's probably not the best town to start searching, but it gives me something to do.

edit: what happened to my lovely curtains: The movers lost a moving box. That one

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for! I hope it's not offensive to use such fabrics for curtains and draperies instead of clothing? I found the bit of light shinning through so lovely and the embroidery makes a room really come to life! Thanks a lot Anu
    Nah, not offensive..i haven't seen them being used as curtains, that's it..am glad I cud help..my ma liked the fabric a lot and has way too many clothes of this style..

Stylish Collab!

Views: 201
Size:  87.7 KB

Views: 200
Size:  132.6 KB

Views: 199
Size:  85.2 KB

Views: 204
Size:  130.4 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 03-27-17 at 11:09 AM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Nah, not offensive..i haven't seen them being used as curtains, that's it..am glad I cud help..my ma liked the fabric a lot and has way too many clothes of this style..
    Thanks a lot
    I just see something and, sometimes not having the cultural background interpret it as something that works for me. I saw this fabric in a souq stall in the Middle East and knew I had to get it, in a different colour and pattern for every room. Also have quite a few other things in my flat that are used in a different way, and I think it works.

Ugh, trying to find the Orange Constance Day Dress from the second prep quest. Oh, just realized it's a dress and not a gown. Phew.. not easy sometimes.

Btw, finally lots of items with seasonal points again! Yay! I just submitted a girl with 5 seasonal items

Ok the entire cash quest is recolours of previous cash quest items..

Ok the entire cash quest is recolours of previous cash quest items..
    Oh, didn't notice the new quest. I like all the items, also in their original colour. Thus i'm not complaining. It's a bit lame, though as we had a cash quest last Monday I think it's fine Plus I got 12 diamonds out of a 4D spin.

Oh, didn't notice the new quest. I like all the items, also in their original colour. Thus i'm not complaining. It's a bit lame, though as we had a cash quest last Monday I think it's fine Plus I got 12 diamonds out of a 4D spin.

Agree L A M E!!!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Intrepid Explorer
    SPRING BREAK IS HERE! Cash quest
    Name:  IMG_1716.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  95.9 KBName:  IMG_1722.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  82.8 KB

Nice cheap recolour quest.. I really liked the blue version and the pink is nice too..
    Last edited by Angiedragon; 03-27-17 at 10:12 AM.

Intrepid Explorer
    I forgot about the yellow version..

Page 130 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast