Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223
Results 5,551 to 5,574 of 5574

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Today's Cash Quest - I like the shirt, but I don't know how much I will use the other items.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quest on 20th of February

Stylish Collab

I don't think we ever had been able to buy the hairstyle before. I think it just came with one MBG, so I bought the hairstyle but did not complete the quest
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quest on 21st of February

Black & White Prep Quest 1

Name:  Quest 2.21.18.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  82.3 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 10:25 AM.

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 2.22.18.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  116.2 KB
    Styled by Brittany219. Styled by me/Imani. Quest Items.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-22-18 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 2.22.18.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  116.2 KB
    Styled by Brittany219. Styled by me/Imani. Quest Items.
    Thanks Imani for showing us your gorgeous gal in this gown...I really love the blue version, so no hesitation in doing the quest! I'm unsure about competing in this WWE, as it's a hectic weekend, but I've prepped some gals, so I may try to enter either late at night or early mornings!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Has the world event started for you? For me its still TBA

Tba,,,,,,,again mad mad mad
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    argghh

Sigh. Will try to reach out to PG.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Hi everyone!,

well glad I didnt go all out this time $$$, seeing the event is broken again. Shame, not surprised however. Anyways, did anyone do the second quest? Have only seen spoilers for the black gown. I can only finish one, why I ask. Love the black gown but eh, not sure how often Id use it, I rarely use the blue original as it is.

Too bad about the event, I was looking forward to possibly seeing some actual styling other than gowns/wings. Sigh, but I think the big gown quest kind of set that off in that direction. Oh well, Im going to go with separates and a mix anyway, losses be damn whatever LOL, I need some variety and besides....hate seeing all those pieces just sit in closet never used.

Anyways its early morn (too early lol) and its freezing, but not as cold as it was earlier in week. So sick of snow, ugh, and we are just getting started...March is our snoweist month. Snoweist? is that even a word? LOL
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; Yesterday at 05:18 AM.

Friday’s
    Prep Quest 3 - is the gown a recolor?

Zookeeper
    I’ll check and get back to you about the gown.

Sooooo disappointed that the WWE didn’t start. I was really excited about this one. :- ((
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Soooooooooooooooooo many duds,,,,,,,, anybody finish the MBG??? 10 duds two items
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

MBG Rhea

Name:  MBG 2.24.18.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  78.8 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 09:31 AM. Reason: The tights are fine the color difference is because of the shoes

Makeovers of MBG's Clothes

Name:  Makeovers of MBG's Clothes 2.24.18.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  85.5 KB
    Dress...... Necklace.... Tights

ozkat2 happy to help. hope your weekend goes well.

Momrox thanks. I was not excited about the event but seeing the variety of entries when I was voting has changed my mind.

Barcbar - I was also having issues with duds, though I did not have 10 duds because I usually calculate it so I don't spend more than ~100 diamonds. Sorry you had so many duds that seems unreal. With all my family's CL games, we have won most of the items, but not in a single game, so I have no idea what she looks like without the glasses. I hope this helps you.

MBG Question can anyone post what she looks like without the glasses?

MBG I love the tights and dress. The necklace is ok though I really like it with the red gown. I love being able to recruit another girl with a darker skin tone and the hairstyle seems really cute on her. I doubt I'll use the shoes. I usually do not use glasses and I assume that is the final item.

Prep quest 2 was a super easy yes since I love that gown - it's apparently amazing in every color. However, I would have paid way more to have it so I really don't understand PG's business model :? I would have paid 100 diamonds for it and possibly more. I wish we had at least one expensive 100 diamond quest a week because these cheap quests are so popular and the items are used so much - I feel like I should not enter the items in FS because I would just be adding to the problem of so many similar entries.

Prep quest 1 - I don't really like the style of the dress regardless of what colors had been used. I don't think it's as popular of a quest, which is strange because we usually see the prep quest items all the time in voting. I am still debating buying the boots. The black lip purse is not really my style.

Prep quest 3 - the headband seems cute, but I doubt I'd have much use for the shoes. I swear my closet has a million shoes and I maybe use 10-20 of them. I wish I could see a bigger picture of the dress so I could decide. Since it is just white, it could possibly be used for Wedding themes or maybe summer themes.

I think my pics are small now, but; white dress and the last event rewards
    Name:  EF3020D3-3EC2-4C24-9984-21AA589102A8.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  19.9 KB
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

I didnít like the MBGís clothes so I restyled her - I was also excited about this theme but from the pre event items to what I have seen in the FS I donít think it would have been that interesting. People often just go for the boring option of gowns gowns and more gowns and as much as I love gowns I donít think they apply to everything.
    Name:  F12E4AF9-9E92-4D90-A433-97F2AA83F514.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  22.0 KB Name:  67082634-5FFE-47EA-895C-FB6158C73719.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  9.2 KB
    Last edited by Cirque; Yesterday at 10:04 AM.
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Zookeeper
    Yes, it’s a recolor of a dress from early in the game. I think the original was peach or rose. Might have it in storage. Will post a pic if I find it.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

So, another botched event. The new normal? A guessing game? On, or off? Yes, or no? Rank, or no rank? Any, or all? What a disaster. Not going to bother with it.

I say they just scrap the Black & White event - we all know it won't be fixed this weekend - whip up another quest that gives us all the rewards and move on.

Still doesn't address the actual problems with the game, though...

Speaking of problems, remember that Rainbow WWE quest we were supposed to receive? In the sticky post it mentioned we would be receiving it possibly on a weekend when there is no event... It has been over a month since that failed event. How many more "off" weekends will there be until we get that quest? Now what will happen with this event?

Oddly enough, the Pocket Gems Twitter account has not had a tweet since December 15... and that was to brag about cutting the ribbon for a new back office... Mind you, this account had activity regularly, every few days, original tweets, retweets... before that. Now, nothing for well over 2 months? Seems odd.

I wonder what is going on at Pocket Gems...
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Black & White Inspiration Thread started by MissVic I added some gorgeous entries I saw & some really creative ones including some that are either cash items or could be adapted to use cash items

Prep Quest 2 Dress Pictures
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 10:27 AM.

LexaLex - thanks. That gown is lovely. You styled both gowns so nicely.

Cirque - thanks! It seems like she could have the normal eyes. Is that right? It does not seem like she has the almond eyes or Rena's eyes. Sorry you are not enjoying the BW theme. I have seen some gowns but I have also seen a lot of pants and skirts. Hopefully you will get to see some cool entries soon. I agree I love gowns, but I also like to see shorter dresses and skirts too. I used to like pants, but not so much right now. I posted some entries I have seen & I am curious what your thoughts are!

Momrox - aw thanks though no worries if you cannot find it or don't have time.

Hey Imani yes she has normal eyes - the same as Riley or Savannah.

I love the entries that you have linked to - i have now started to see better entires in the beginning it was mostly the prep event gowns and other black and white gowns. I also like the combo looks it gives me ideas and inspration for things I may have in my closet. There is usually only so much you can do with a gown.
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooo many duds,,,,,,,, anybody finish the MBG??? 10 duds two items
    Barcbar....Yikes! I always have a special "lucky" sequence when I pop the boxes....but usually I'm lucky if I only get 10 duds overall! I did complete this in coupla stages...I think I ended up with 16 duds! The only reason I keep going is that I'm determined to recruit gal for future gem counts...plus now that I don't complete all quests, I have a few gems accumulated.

Re WWE, I'm spitting chips! But I'm more sad and disappointed than angry as it does appear to be same problem as with Rainbow WWE (btw, I haven't seen these Rainbow items in store, as promised by Jesse in a sticky after the whole shebang)

I've noticed that some players are still entering gals in black and white category, even though it's not an official WWE...good luck to them, espesh if they haven't reached their rank yet...BUT I have a horrid feeling that we will go back to F ranking after the weekend....as I'm A+, I am not bothering, as I do want the reward at the end...forgive me for my greediness...LOL...

Such a bugger, as I was looking forward to this WWE! as it gave me the opportunity to be more imaginative in my creations! No wings, btw.....

I suppose I feel somewhat resigned that this game is well and truly winding down (as we know!) hence the issues with WWE's

I imagine we will not hear from PG, as it's the weekend at this stage (Sunday here) Hope to hear more information on Monday...once again I ask for some simple respect to players.... I really would like a response from PG asap...thanks...
    Last edited by ozkat2; Yesterday at 07:51 PM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223