Page 164 of 190 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4726

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Vogue, I am not sure if I own that gown, but I have seen it serveral times. I will check my game when I get home.
    I think I never saw a recolor of that gown.
    Yirara, you made me curious again
    You're welcome, Dutchie It's a very nice summer or natural fairy gown, and the makeup looks great on my dark girls. I'm not quite sure yet about the wristbands, but they will have their use in a few themes. Just wish they were classified as yellow and not gold.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Thanks, all, for checking on the gown. I checked again and unfortunately I don't have it. I think I confused it with a couple other red/orange/yellow ombré dresses/gowns that are in my closet. Oh well. If there was a possibility it was sold in the boutique then perhaps I'll see it someday.

But... Can no one place the cape? I buy capes when they come out, and good ones. And that orange/red one is indeed good... I know I would not have missed out on it and that I'd have most certainly bought through whatever might not have been so great to get it...

Here is modeling of today's quest. Very nice. But, again, the gown has green leaves. Strange that the cash yellow gown and this one both have florals with green leaves. Will be interesting to see how they play against yellow with blue, or against other plain yellow entries. But... a lovely quest. The makeup is divine, the sleeves are super versatile, and really -- you just can't go wrong with a pretty summery yellow floral gown. Here is Candi; she also wears the yellow floral crown from the cash quest.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  112.7 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Vogue, it is called Red Soul Flame Gown under red gowns category. The cape comes with the gown.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Quote Originally Posted by Naimonster View Post
    Vogue, it is called Red Soul Flame Gown under red gowns category. The cape comes with the gown.
    Thanks, Nai. Makes sense if the cape is attached. I know I'd have snapped that thing up instantly; I've personally been wishing for a cape exactly like that for awhile. It is a gorgeous gown.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Blue and Yellow Madness 2!

Name:  IMG_7399.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  83.3 KB

Name:  IMG_7401.JPG
Views: 351
Size:  95.8 KB

Please note: Bracelets are under gold even though it is a yellow prep quest
    Last edited by Imani; 07-13-17 at 08:53 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Prep Quest Items Modeled

Name:  IMG_7398.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  89.9 KB
    Items modeled: Makeup & bracelets. Makeup & reward gown. Makeup.
    Themes: Pop star/ in the club look. Classic beauty. Around the world.

My sister suggested using the yellow flowered headpiece & I noticed VogueOne added it too. It was not my idea. I had already forgotten about it amongst all the other items in the closet, so I take no credit for using it.
    Last edited by Imani; 07-13-17 at 08:52 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Dutchie -I hope it is ok I posted the quest pics. Though I hope you will be sharing how you styled the new gown

CL # day streak I was so busy yesterday in RL I never made it into the game thus ending my 1000 some day streak & I potentially missed out on collecting some diamonds. I am not sure there is a real benefit to a long streak except maybe some extra cash. I was disappointed to miss it by about half hour. I thought it was really cool having such a long official streak. Though here is hoping I can try to get back up to the 1000s & reach 1500
    Last edited by Imani; 07-13-17 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Dutchie -I hope it is ok I posted the quest pics. Though I hope you will be sharing how you styled the new gown

CL # day streak I was so busy yesterday in RL I never made it into the game thus ending my 1000 some day streak & I potentially missed out on collecting some diamonds. I am not sure there is a real benefit to a long streak except maybe some extra cash. I was disappointed to miss it by about half hour. I thought it was really cool having such a long official streak. Though here is hoping I can try to get back up to the 1000s & reach 1500
    No problem Imani, I am always happy to see others posting quests, and modeling.
    I did not have much time yesterday, just reserved some space, just in case.
    I was happy to see that you posted and modeled the items, thanks.

I saw that Naimonster found the gown Vogue asked for. I do not own it. I remember now that I was puzzled about the gown. I did not like it back then. Now I do .

Blue and Yellow Madness 3!

Views: 340
Size:  81.8 KB

Views: 348
Size:  106.3 KB

Views: 344
Size:  117.8 KB

Dutchie thanks for being so understanding. Thanks for the spoilers. I was envisioning taking the dress a totally different direction....

Quest 1 we really need yellow dresses/ gowns. However hi low usually does poorly in most FS.

Quest 2 makeup is great & for subtle looks it is nice. If people missed the cat liner but wanted it on lighter skin tones the yellow is not really visible so I noticed this gives a darker look to the eyes like the cat liner. While I usually like subtle jewelry this bracelet makes me think of pop FS. It will be a very valuable piece for me then. The gown has a classic beauty to it in my opinion. This quest is probably my personal favorite so far.

Today's quest my sister & I hoped today would have blue items. I was disappointed it is a short dress & not a long dress or gown. It looks pretty classy how Dutchie styled it. I had initially thought of a different direction to take the dress...
    Last edited by Imani; 07-14-17 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks for spoilers, Dutchie. About that red gown I posted about yesterday, I wasn't too keen on it either when it was released now that you brought it up. I do remember actually not really liking how the cape was attached, and that must be why I passed on it. But, seeing it yesterday in voting, I loved how it looked and rushed to my closet to style it up for myself, thinking I had it, only to find I was thinking of similarly-colored pieces in my closet. Oh well.

I'm a bit disappointed also that the blue final reward is a dress and not a gown. I bought the hat right away but don't think I will complete. Plus, it's more shoes to purchase. I'm getting really shoe'd out. 😳

Imani, sorry to read you lost your running daily total. I lost mine early in the game around day 3 hundred something and then almost again if I remember sometime last year (error loading) sitting over 1,000 but PG support shone like a brilliant gem and was able to prevent that from happening. I like your enthusiasm in hoping you can reach 1,000 again! I also hope you can hit the mark one more time.

Are people styling for the event in advance? If so, are you doing monochromatic yellow OR blue or are you mixing the two? I'm styling some of both and then will see which way the wind starts to blow... and I will adjust my sails accordingly.

Vogue One thanks. Re: WWE! I do not really style in advance, but I am hoping it will be yellow or blue given the prep quests. I thought of another reason I do not like having to use the combination of these particular two colors is they do not seem to go great together at least not to my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Vogue One thanks. Re: WWE! I do not really style in advance, but I am hoping it will be yellow or blue given the prep quests. I thought of another reason I do not like having to use the combination of these particular two colors is they do not seem to go great together at least not to my eye.
    I agree with you on this one, I seem to recall from last Yellow and Blue WE, that most outfits were either yellow or blue with perhaps accessories, shoes and hair in opposite colour to outfit...I'm really not excited about this one...espesh as I have the dreaded lurgy..so I see what the reward gown is like before I decide to do this one....
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

PG, could I have a dark girl with small or full lips? I'm glad we get more dark girls, but they all have thin lips.

Name:  IMG_6061.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  131.3 KB
    Sorry if I jumped out in front of spoiler but I have to say how happy I am,,,, she is so cute,,,,pink lips ondark skin, cute eyes and TWO pair of tights!!!!!!!! My daughter had a jacket like this when she was younger and she wore it everyday with every thing!!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Thanks for the MBG collage, Barcbar. Nicely done. Congrats on getting your tights.

WWE: I got a late start to entering, but I've seen both monochromatic and dual colors in voting. Both were scoring almost equally with the dual colors (meaning using even one color with small pops of the other) taking a slight edge over looks only using one tone in what came across for me to vote on. I entered one of my dual colors and will see what happens. The reward dress looks quite nice; I'm glad I pushed myself to get an A+ despite not really liking this theme however I won't have a chance much to enter today so we'll see what happens with that.

MBG: wow. More thin lips, thin eyes, turned up nose. Same exact features as last week on Lekisha. And more ancient hair. Kinda boring. I'm glad as anyone for a dark MBG but come on... I'm on the fence with this one. The dark MBG is enough a reason to go for her, but...

MBG request for PG: I'd like to see a skin tone 5 MBG with full lips but with lips the color of purple on the game opening screen. Or how about the full lips in purple on the skin tone Maya or Sabra has, that gorgeous mocha tone -- with the dark eyes. And of course with a decent nose. Bottom line : like Arabella/Gia/Nicki with purple lips and with a hair we have not ever seen before... like that one MBG we got long ago with the colored bird hair. The hair wouldn't have to be colored, of course, just something new.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Apart from being very mad busy for past 2 months I am now ill with the flu, but recovering.

Todays MBG, bleh. Seriously come on PG there are other templates you can use!! On that note I am going to bug Jesse to offer us some variety.

Quest 1 - nice dress but I think it would have looked better as a long dress than high/low. Though that frill it has is ever so pretty. The earrings and shoes are nice, I know I can get use out of them both.

Quest 2 - I liked it, I never pass on accessories. I like how they have added another colour (green) into the mix. It gives us that in to introduce other colours with blue or yellow being the superior. (Love both your styles Imani and Vogue.)

Quest 3 - I was expecting a gown, and for this theme gowns is the better option. The hat and shoes are nice, the dress is nice too and gorgeously styled by Dutchie. Not sure I would use it this event though.

This event, I have created some all yellow outfits, all blue outfits. Followed by blue/yellow outfits. But I have also created outfits adding various colours. Adding the pow pow factor. Hoping to win the voters over with the POW lol.

Imani sorry you lost your streak. I have lost it twice, both when I reach a certain milestone.
    Last edited by darkangel; 07-15-17 at 08:52 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    Imani - I'm so sorry about your streak. Here's hoping the game stays around long enough for you to reach 1000, 1500, 2000 or more!

MBG - I was happy to see a darker skin stone. But, I decided not to recruit this MBG solely because she had thin lips.

And I don't like tights. The opaque ones almost always make the girls legs look thicker. :-(

I was very happy though that I got the jacket for my free box.

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    PG, could I have a dark girl with small or full lips? I'm glad we get more dark girls, but they all have thin lips.
    Plus one! Pleeeeeaaaasse!

Darkangel - Thanks for taking to Jesse on the MBG!!

Vogue.One - I don't dress my girls in advance because many times I like what I already have them dressed them in. LOL! So, dressing them in the WWE keeps them in their original outfit on campus.

Prep Quests - I didn't care for any of the final prizes. I have "enough" blue and yellow gowns" I did pick up the yellow eyeshadow and the yellow bracelets. Shoes are almost never interesting to me. I have a lot of nice ones in my closet. Boots however - especially "open" ones like what comes with fairies quests are very nice and I always try to get them.

PG - Can we have more blue small headpieces like flowers or ribbons. The big hats aren't as versatile and often sit oddly on the girls heads.

WWE - I just don't care for blue and yellow together. So this theme is just not visually pleasing to me. BUT! I'm very happy to see that it's not gowns and fairys galore. I've seen so many cute casual / cocktail / interesting outfits and happily vote for them!

I usually go into WWE's as an A rank. I wasn't really motivated by this theme, so I'm a B. That's no worries because I'm not overly interested in the yellow award gown.
    Last edited by RM7; 07-15-17 at 12:47 PM.

I don't think I'll be doing today's quest. The hair looks a lot like one of the starter hairs, with an added bun. The shoes are fine, but the thighs a bit too overpowering. The reward would be cool though. So I guess it's a no.

Stylish Collab!

Name:  IMG_5576.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  72.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_5577.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  50.4 KBName:  IMG_5578.JPG
Views: 217
Size:  25.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_5579.JPG
Views: 220
Size:  46.6 KBName:  IMG_5580.JPG
Views: 220
Size:  44.9 KB

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Breaking out in a song....Ballerina girl, you are so lovely...

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Jesse
    Thank you so much for the lovely ballet items. Can we please have a FS theme where we can use them? Or even a WWE? The theme could be called something like "ballet", "dance class", or "ballerinas". (The "athletic afternoon" theme tends to not be popular for girls dressed like dancers)
    Old players can dig their wonderful tutus out of there closets and new players can get tutus from the shop or use skirts that they have.
    Sounds fun and a little different!
    Game Center and Fashion Showdown name is CopperLace. Add me and mention Campus Life.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    I don't think I'll be doing today's quest. The hair looks a lot like one of the starter hairs, with an added bun. The shoes are fine, but the thighs a bit too overpowering. The reward would be cool though. So I guess it's a no.
    I agree that this isn't a compelling quest. The hair isn't as nice as the starter high bun or high ponytail we already have.

PG / Jesse - May we have more long hair styles that don't completely block the front of the outfit?

I usually hate the hosiery, but this looks nice. The legs don't seem as chunky. Would someone mind modeling them with a regular dress and booties / heels so I may see how they look with non ballerina outfits?

Also, I love green and turquoise. But this is the one shade I hate - more of a seafoam green.

So I'm passing.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS IN THE FORUM! I have really enjoyed seeing all of the picture of the quests in the forum. I have not been able to get into the game for 22 days now & my ticket has gone unanswered by PG. I've decided to give up on the game completely, but I wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate the time that you all take to post to the forum. I wish everyone well & I hope that you continue to be able to enjoy the game. Just one last word of advice before I go...Beware of recruiting that 500th girl! Things have never been right for me since then. Bye & best wishes to all !!!

Page 164 of 190 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast